It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant stand the Democrats do it too argument

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The difference between Democrats behaving badly compared to Republicans doesn't hold water. Democrats never claimed to be the moral authority. Democrats like to do drugs. Democrats have no standards when it comes to social behavior. So we don't have to live up to your standards.

However, I hope we can all agree if a politician on either side breaks the law they should be indicted and if found guilty go to prison. Can we at least agree on having the rule of law. You break the law you go to prison, period. If Hillary broke the law then prison. If Obama broke the law then prison. Same thing with Republicans. If a Republican breaks the law then prison.

Republicans are just as bad as Democrats in every way. If you think otherwise, then you are delusional.

It doesn't matter what kind of government we have. Corruption, graft, nepotism, cronyism hurts everyone on both sides.

After reading Leeann Tweeden's comments about Al Franken I think he should resign. There I said it. You Republicans are still a bunch of jerks. If a woman doesn't voluntarily agree to have sex with a man it's just wrong. Franken should resign for having bad character. It stinks. But there I said it. Another cheap political victory for the side who thinks the ends justify the means.

I invite any of you right wing jack donkey's to say the same thing about your beloved Roy from Alabama.

edit on 16-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Seriously? You made a thread to call people who you disagree with "Jack donkeys?"

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There, you feel better ? A lot of what you say is very true. The swamp contains both species.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Democrats never claimed to be the moral authority.

Wut?

Democrats have no standards when it comes to social behavior.

Wait... what?

I mean, I find the whole "but they did it too!!" justification that comes from both sides to be equally problematic.

But, they are just symptoms of defending the team at any cost, and defeating the other team at any cost. Its not actually productive, obviously, but helps prevent the cognitive dissonance from breaking down.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Problem is, is that you honestly STILL believe there's a difference between parties and you adamantly go about trying to ensure there's this division between the two....

edit on E30America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2017 14:42:38 -060011pmThursdayth02pm by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Why?

I will say neither should resign if the are innocent. Both should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

And I will tell you right now there will be hypocrites oin the right on this.

Breitbart will say Franken should resign after fighting that with Moore, Hannity probably will too.

But you are wrong; many democrats do claim to be the moral authority.

Its why they can call trump voters racist, or bigots, or misogynist, or xenophobes.

There is more of a tendency for left people in power to say the right is immoral, and for the right wing people with power to say the left is wrong.

Of course there are exceptions; the Jerry Falwells and scum bags like him that blamed 9-11 on gays should be renounced as strongly as possible.

But in general, many people with power on the left tend to percieve there oppoenents as being immoral as opposed to just ignorant or incorrect.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Nope Democrats are worse

Special prosecutor assigned to claims being made:
Trump : Bring it on, nothing to hide
Hillary *and other Dems) : Silence that person! It's a political criminal witçh hunt, outrageous!

Thats just one example, i'm tired. But it sets the tone.

Wake up!
edit on 16-11-2017 by EartOccupant because: I woke up

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Good to see you are set in your ways.

Frustrating isn't it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It is fun pointing out Democrat/progressive hypocrisy though... some of it so blatant, it is almost hard to do without laughing.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, I’m a conservative leaning Independent and as far as I’m concerned Roy Moore should be castrated then thrown in prison after his fellow inmates are briefed on what he did. The only issue I have with the Moore case is the apparent embellishment on the circumstances of the 5th victim after the lawyer got involved. I believe the fifth victm was assaulted, but I think the lawyer is taking her down a dangerous path.

Now will you admit HRC should be in jail for clearly violating US Code as it pertains to protecting classified information while she was Secretary of State?
edit on 16-11-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ummm...If your still buying into the two party system...then son...I can't help you...

However...if you've come full circle in your realization that they're two sides of the same spent coin...then we can converse...

I could personally give two rats asses for Roy Moore...I also hope this witch hunt gains full steam ahead and steam rolls the lot of them...

Sweep both sides of the isle clean...

I'd really love to see a Saudi style mass corruption arrest...lock em all up...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think both sides are desperate. It used to be you could elect someone and they would consider issues. Now when someone is elected they are told how to vote by the party.

The problem with this is an all or nothing situation. You literally can’t afford to have your candidate lose or you will be without representation until the next election cycle.

I find myself willing to overlook all kinds of things in someone’s personal life because the alternative for my myself and my family is simply unthinkable.

So, I agree that we all have more at stake than we used to have and this clouds all of our judgement.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Seriously? You made a thread to call people who you disagree with "Jack donkeys?"

Seriously, you made a post to point out my Jack Donkey comment.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Good points.

I am afraid though they are trying to saturate the "public"about indecent behavior to muddy the water when some real hardcore accusation come to light.,

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So we can't agree on the rule of law. That says everything about today's Republicans. The ends justify the means.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

So you would prefer the Saudi system over our Constitution. You finally show your true colors "dad".

link   

Why we are going Democrats this, Republican this. I mean seriously, they are just opposites sides of the same coin.

Here in LA, the anti-TPTB Left even see Trump as belonging in the same club as Henry Kissinger and Hillary Clinton (The anti TPTB left hates Hillary and her kind in case your wondering).

I mean what's up with the obsession with Trump when he himself is just one of "them"?
edit on 11/16/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

link   

You do realize touching is a social behavior? This thread is about Franklin's social behavior. Basically you are judging, and want society to judge that some parts of the body are more naughty then others.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So why do you support Roy Moore? Are you a pedophile too?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"Democrats have no standards."

Well there is one thing in your post we can both agree on!

However, if Dems have no standards why would they care what anyone else does?

edit on 16-11-2017 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join