It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff's warning to 'F--- TRUMP' truck owner draws outrage on Facebook

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I'm just saying that it's pointless because it feels like you're refusing to listen based on the grounds that you feel the truck owner should be allowed to display such a thing.

She is allowed. Constitutionally. As I've shown.

The display is Constitutionally protected political speech. That's a reason why they haven't cited her for it or prosecuted her for it even though they want to and even though you think they should.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I never said that I think that they should...I said that they can.

As for the rest of it...I'll move on in my life, secure in my understanding and ability to interpret laws.

Best regards--at least even though you differ in opinion, you were good enough to cite SCOTUS rulings, so for that, you get a thumbs up, even if we disagree.

ETA: BTW, did you see that she added another decal next to the Trump one that replace's Trump's name with the sheriff's? Doubling down on stupid is never a good idea. We'll see how long these LEOs really think that they can't cite the owners...

edit on 21-11-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ttropia

In Oklahoma it is a crime to use profanity in the presence of woman or children. I am not sure how displaying such text would be viewed. 

It also illegal to gallop a horse at night with intent to disturb. LOL

Gotta love the middle. So avant garde.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

In reality, all bumper stickers say the same thing "I don't care how my car looks" some are just more vulgar in that message than others.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Ha...we can agree there, for the most part.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join