It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken......WHOOPS....Next to go....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh, well, I'm not one of those guys.

I was being general on purpose. Apologies.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Im an Independent, but I was wondering,. can Trump kid like that too? That girl is on the job. She could get in a lot of trouble for allowing him to sexually fondle her while she is working.

He's not sexually fondling anyone.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Doesn't matter, she couldn't consent to his sexual touching.

He’s not even touching her. It’s a gag.

Gag or not is completely irrelevant.

The hyperventilating left is the very reason something of this nature gets any play in the media. The irony being the hyperventilating left loves to distort anything right related yet attempts to passively ignore the same infractions when it happens to them.

The hyperventilating left are the single largest group of hypocrites in history.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yep, money money money.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I'm just one man. And I live in America. And I'm an atheist.

I'm a 71 year old woman atheist.

I like the direction we're going -- that women don't have to be "on guard" at all times in mixed company.

However, we are sexual beings and changes in behavior don't happen overnight.

The bigger problem is "power of authority".
Is the person pushing themselves on you in a higher position of authority that they can affect your position?

edit on 16-11-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The excuse making is hilarious. I also love the focus on the picture and just pretending the forcing his tongue down her throat part doesn't exist. Way to set the standard.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Im an Independent, but I was wondering,. can Trump kid like that too? That girl is on the job. She could get in a lot of trouble for allowing him to sexually fondle her while she is working.

If Trump did that, what would your statement be?
I notice the [people on the right are more honest. Those on the left seem to have some serious morality problems. The left uses the "Ends justify the means" method. That says a lot about them.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Gag or not is completely irrelevant.

The hyperventilating left is the very reason something of this nature gets any play in the media. The irony being the hyperventilating left loves to distort anything right related yet attempts to passively ignore the same infractions when it happens to them.

The hyperventilating left are the single largest group of hypocrites in history.

Again, I'm not sure how joining them in this behavior is going to help the issue. If anything it multiplies it. Maybe becoming hypocrites yourself isn't the best course of action.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why is everyone so damn gross?

Its like money, power and fame isnt enough to get people to sleep with you.

FFS

edit on 11 16 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Say what you were you going to say, I'm seriously intrigued. Your edit is far more off topic than your opinion on my post.

link   

I notice the [people on the right are more honest. Those on the left seem to have some serious morality problems. The left uses the "Ends justify the means" method. That says a lot about them.

I would say the exact same thing.

link   

originally posted by: Annee
However, we are sexual beings and changes in behavior don't happen overnight.

The problem though is that some see sex everywhere. Not everything is about sex.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can't say there's nothing to the moore allegations. But I also can't say there is. I mean, we already know that the women have lied in their interviews (one said she voted trump, but hasn't had an active voter registration in recent years. The other said he called her on her phone in her room and her mother said she didn't have a phone in her room) so their credibility isn't exactly sky high. But moore admitted to dating 17 year olds, which is a long shot from sexually assaulting a 14 year old, but still a little odd for a 30 yr old guy (but not unheard of, see jerry seinfeld). So I'm torn on what to believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I will only point out this one difference and by no means do I want to suggest or imply that what Franken did was ok.

But about the two being compared (Franken and Moore) I see one glaring difference.

Franken has apologized for his actions and how they may have been interpreted. (again, we'll just have to take her word for it).

Moore, on the other hand, is still claiming this is all made up . (also, taking their words for it)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: avgguy

Doesn't matter, she couldn't consent to his sexual touching.

He’s not even touching her. It’s a gag.

Yeah but the anti-Democrat narrative is too inviting.

so for clarification:

Women who accuse Democrats of sexual misconduct aren't telling the truth or blowing it out of proportion.

Women who accuse Republicans of sexual misconduct are all telling the truth and above reproach and brave souls.

That about cover it for you Dems?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If its a fraud, then not only does this prove a political witchhunt, but it discredits any legitimate claims from accusers.

I disagree. If it's fraud (and honestly, it's a bit fishy), it doesn't prove anything regarding anything else. It simply proves that Gloria Allred's client has no credibility.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That's such BS.

I actually started out on the Right in my first forums.

The Right is far more Vitriol. Always on the attack.

The Left tends to think more, looking at a bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Well there wasn't much else he could do given the photographic evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Which would make sense, it is gloria allred.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I would say the exact same thing.

Not me!
I would say remove Trump from office for a stunt like that. These people are on the job and so is he

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join