It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken......WHOOPS....Next to go....

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't think they can block him from being seated. There's a procedure for them to remove him once he's seated, although it's not clear if they can actually use that for a case like this. I've heard a lot of talk about it being a slam dunk but I've also seen a few legal analysts say they can't use it that way.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe we should just get every member of Congress their own high tech sex doll that you now see. Probably be a cost effective solution to this.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In your dreams. There is no proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Al Franken clearly has an eye for comedy. As a politician, he clearly has an eye for comedy.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
November 22, 2017

I just heard on the news that TWO MORE women have just accused Al Franken of sexual assault. TRUE?

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Looks like Al may be the next politician in line for leaving politics...

source

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Nov 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

link to article

Two more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) touched their butts in separate incidents. These are the third and fourth such allegations against Franken in the past week.

Huffpost
edit on 22-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Woah, now the HuffPo is throwing Dems under the bus! First Hillary was thrown under the bus by Donna Brazille and Sebelius, now HuffPo finally wakes up and covers a story smearing Franken. Considering Franken had a popular political skit with Arianna, I'd take that as a big FYou to Franken from Arianna, since she still sits on the board of HuffPo.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
During the very same USO tour, however, Tweeden can be seen blatantly groping the backside of a male performer and kissing another.

The Rest Of The Photos And Videos From Franken And Tweeden’s USO Tour Just Emerged.

verifiedpolitics.com...
edit on 24-11-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
During the very same USO tour, however, Tweeden can be seen blatantly groping the backside of a male performer and kissing another.

The Rest Of The Photos And Videos From Franken And Tweeden’s USO Tour Just Emerged.

verifiedpolitics.com...

Does this excuse Franken's behaviour then?

Perhaps this is just another dose of reality that shows us that some women can be just as 'grabby' as some men and then still accuse them of something they do themselves...

Shock horror.

This is why neither women or men should be believed - ever - when they make accusations. Only proof counts. Here we have proof of two people, a woman and a man, who can't keep their hands to themselves.
edit on 25/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Satire:

Other women have now also come forward to accuse Franken... but he is staying in his job. Fair play there, as I can't see any proof of sexual harrassment, but it would be nice if hadn't shouted his mouth off about others. Perhaps going forward he will indeed keep his trap shut and stop smearing others, who knows...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

verifiedpolitics.com...

The video looks like both parties were active participants.

Kinda hard to be a willing participant when your sleeping.
Franken is trash and needs to go. But the left will stand tall for him, SMH
edit on 11/25/2017 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check... Hmpft

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There's a live stream of women at Al Franken's office demanding he resign. One of his accuser's is leading it.

Here's a Link

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
There's a live stream of women at Al Franken's office demanding he resign. One of his accuser's is leading it.

Here's a Link

I guess FRANKEN won't resign until Nancy Pelosi turns on him? Chuck Schumer is extremely quiet in all this. You think that he...??? Nah!

Related: One of Franken's Minnesota running buddies was fired today for Sex-related assaults.
Minnesota Public Radio Icon GARRISON KEILLOR.
www.politico.com...

There is actual physical proof to back up the allegations against Franken. What's the Democrat's hesitation with demanding his resignation? Are THEY ALL guilty???

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Garrison Keillor looks like Al Franken with a bad haircut.
Proof.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

In a bit of perfectly timed irony ......

Keillor wrote an opinion piece published Tuesday in which he defended Minnesota Sen. Al Franken, a Democrat who has also been accused of misconduct. The piece was titled, "Al Franken should resign? That’s absurd."

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Well if he did that, he's just as bad.....

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Grambler

It looks like he was kidding around, to me.

Well the woman in the picture says in the Hill article linked in the OP that he forced his tongue down her throat.

Big deal.

Yes, it is a big deal if you are a person who has been screaming about how actions like that are sexual assualt and must be taken seriously.

So now we will see how consistent those people are.

Ruin humor and obfuscate sexual assault to settle a political squabble? Not worth it.

Have you seen the videos of her on the USO Tour?

She seems to be fully embracing the highly sexual behavior of what USO Shows tend to be about.

And yes, this photo is a joke, and no he is not touching her.

As a 71 year old woman, who's from an era where women had no recourse from sexual advances - - - I call BS on this woman. She's also part of the FOX "crew". IMO this is a Hit Piece.

And, I am not a huge fan of Franken - - he's too far left for me.

youtu.be...
edit on 6-12-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
24 Democrat senators have called on him to resign - he is making an announcement tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It looks like he was kidding around, to me.

Well the woman in the picture says in the Hill article linked in the OP that he forced his tongue down her throat.

Big deal.

Yes, it is a big deal if you are a person who has been screaming about how actions like that are sexual assualt and must be taken seriously.

So now we will see how consistent those people are.

Ruin humor and obfuscate sexual assault to settle a political squabble? Not worth it.

Have you seen the videos of her on the USO Tour?

She seems to be fully embracing the highly sexual behavior of what USO Shows tend to be about.

And yes, this photo is a joke, and no he is not touching her.

As a 71 year old woman, who's from an era where women had no recourse from sexual advances - - - I call BS on this woman. She's also part of the FOX "crew". IMO this is a Hit Piece.

And, I am not a huge fan of Franken - - he's too far left for me.

youtu.be...

Annee you sound like me, and a lot of other women. If we all had ruined the lives of men who went too far with us, there would be a lot of ruined men in the world.

Rape, yes, attempted rape, yes, grabbing by genitals is a sexual assault too. But getting too pushy.. man, how many times...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join