It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken......WHOOPS....Next to go....

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
this will hurt him as it should.

or, is this considered locker room play??

Well it looks like more than a talk...... Looks like an action and the lady was not happy when she saw the photo.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for the close up. It clearly shows a shadow under his fingers. Thus not touching her.

I don't give a # about Al. His comedy isn't my thing. Nor do I care for his politics. He could be a Republican and I'd say the same. The people of Wisconsin must feel he's doing a good job though. They reelected him.

And? You think there's never a shadow where objects make contact?

This woman isn't touching the floor because there's shadows at the points of contact?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It looks like he was kidding around, to me.

He could have done that without touching her......

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: soberbacchus

So intentionally touching a sleeping women's breasts is no big deal.

CHECK.

Where do you see that?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

my God how many times do I have to say it. It's the Rehearsal, Tonguing and Frakken's behavior after that that is really troublesome.

....and you still haven't commented on that despite numerous requests by me and others.

Do you believe her statements about the rehearsal and tongue the rest of her description?

The picture isn't the biggest issue in this. It's circumstantial to the other behaviors.

She accused him of groping her, citing the picture as evidence, yet the picture shows no such thing. Yes, I'm not going to believe an accusation when 50% of their accusations are proven false. And you are?

Are you related to Al? That sounded like something he would say.

The photo is a moment in time, you can't state what happened or didn't happen before and after that shot. So If someone takes a photo of your midsection with their tongue almost touching your junk, it's not indicative of any other behavior they might be accused of? You can just ignore anything else about their claim.

Good to know.

Can I take a photo with your daughter then? I got an idea for a hilarious shot.
edit on 16-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

OK. After 18 pages we can conclude that those that are liberal and those that don't give damn are "M'eh." Conservatives are "He did something wrong" to "Fry his abusive ass." Predictable really.

I am definitely a social liberal, but I think he went too far and should probably just resign rather than attempt to defend it at the cost of taxpayers.

The tongue stuff is an unprovable accusation...the photo shows him to be a letch.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I make fun of the left as much as the next guy, but they are amateur hypocrites compared to the Bible thumping pro-straight marriage right wing who get caught with a penis in their mouth every time they make a big deal about gays.

See: Ohio State Rep Goodman.

See also: who smelt it, dealt it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Cripes. The light is coming from a different direction in this picture. Basic science. Man people can be ridiculous when partisan.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well, he apologized to her which can be used as an admission of guilt in many states. So if he apologized for his behavior but didn't specify that he didn't grope her, legally he may have admitted to groping her.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my consistency.

link   

Cripes. The light is coming from a different direction in this picture. Basic science. Man people can be ridiculous when partisan.

I dont know. To me it looks like his pinky may be touching her in the photo.

It doesnt really make a difference to me either way though.

link   

I have a hard time taking someone seriously when the main point they seem to want to make is that I spelled "deviant" incorrectly....she wasn't a WILLING participating in the filming, so I don't buy he only filmed it because it was an innocent "joke" that no one could possibly think otherwise ?

I sure don't want to see sex or adult humor banned in the apocalyptic future, lol.....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah. And 'science' says I am correct.

BTW, I am not a partisan. I belong to no party and haven't in 10 years.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Big deal?

So you would be OK if this had happened to your daughter? Or mother?

FOH

The women in my family know how to handle themselves. What they wouldn't do is bring it up a decade later in order to defame someone.

Can they handle themselves even while they're unconscious?
I don't even understand how you could try and defend this action when the chester Al Franken himself feels remorse.
Whats that say about you?

i'm sure you're equally outraged by trump walking in on teens undressing.

do you consider walking in on teen girls cuz you can get away with it sexual assault?

Bravo, way to deflect.
You dont even know if im a trump supporter or not and yet hear you are grasping at straws.
Get over trump, ma' boy, sounds like you have an obsession.

can't answer the question?

No, I cant because this thread isnt about trump, nowhere near it. Pay attention in class, little one.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: intrepid

Is there anyone that thinks the photo is actually humorous?

Kids maybe. I don't. But I also don't think he's touching her either.

You can plainly see his fingertip flattened against her:

So one in ten fingertips might have made contact through a FLACK VEST.

Al Frankin is really, really bad at groping.

Again, it is inappropriate and he deserves to get "flack" for it, but pretending this picture shows something it doesn't does not inform the debate IMO.

How many fingers are people allowed to put on clothed women's breasts while they grope them when they are sleeping?

Ponder for a moment how that flak vest is designed to prevent high velocity shrapnel or bullets from penetrating, then explain to me the benefit Al Frankin received from an errant finger tip making contact with the flak vest.

I am saying that logic has a place in the discussion.

It was a gag photo. He did not touch her breast unless you consider touching with heavy steel plates between your finger tip and flesh "touching".

link   

I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

Was he or was he not grabbing her breasts in the picture? Was he or was he not groping her in the picture? You believe her yet the picture proves she is wrong. She, like you, looked at the picture and made this accusation. You believed her, even after it is proven false. That's pure stupidity. Good to know.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?

Was he or was he not grabbing her breasts in the picture? Was he or was he not groping her in the picture? You believe her yet the picture proves she is wrong. She, like you, looked at the picture and made this accusation. You believed her, even after it is proven false. That's pure stupidity. Good to know.

Wow. For the 6th time, the photo isn't the problem. It's the lead up to that photo and the rehearsal, tongue, and actions by Frakken, including said photo, that are the main issue. Unwanted advances in someone.

Continue to ignore the elephant in the room.

So when can I have that photo with your daughter, you'll laugh about it, trust me.
edit on 16-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I don't really care what she was wearing. If I wear a heavy coat in the winter to keep wind and rain out...it doesn't mean someone can touch my clothing over my breasts while I'm sleeping because I might not feel it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Franken also likes to joke about raping another news woman.
Arranging sexually suggestive photos of unconscious women seems to be one of Franken's fantasies.

“'I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then when Lesley is passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.'

Or, ‘When she passes out. I put her in various positions and take pictures of her,’” Franken was quoted saying.

Al Franken joked about raping Lesley Stahl in 1995 New York Magazine article

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wow. For the 6th time, the photo isn't the problem. It's the lead up to that photo and the rehearsal, tongue, and actions by Frakken, including said photo, that are the main issue. Unwanted advances in someone.

Continue to ignore the elephant in the room.

You believe her false accusation even after its been proven wrong, simply because she made the accusation. That will get you through life.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's a case of he said, she said and all the rest is speculation. Believing or not believing either person at this point is pure emotion.

Believe me when I say I have to swallow a little bile when I say it's wrong to condemn him based on what's available, I can't stomach the jerk after watching him in hearings on C-Span. He's an angry self righteous prick, but he deserves time for the full story to come out.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join