It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe for Bicyclist who Flipped Off Trump Motorcade Raises $100,000...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I can't understand why people would part with their money because they agree with something politically that doesn't affect them in the least. Nuts.

It makes them feel special? Or maybe it helps them live vicariously through the woman.

But my guess is most are morons who like to be able to post to social media about how cool they are for giving away their money. To them the 5 likes they get on Facebook from other scrubs is well worth the dollar they spent.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I'm a Brit and donated choosing the anonymous option so it didn't share on social media.
I don't count ATS as social media, I see it as a minor discussion forum of people who hide their identities.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Riiiight, she has been offered just shy of half a million jobs..but if it makes you feel better to think she'll be destitute..have at er.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Great. Awesome news, thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Funny how many folk support her with their dollars as well, I donated a British Pound lol

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You have seriously outed yourself as a Fossil! Its pretty obvious to most of us that a great many, particularly of the younger generations, of Americans have absolutely no respect what so ever for much of anything.

Anything to make a buck.......that's all that matters to these people.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So with that same logic, do you defend the Nazi Alt-Right guy who was off-duty, not in company uniform, not representing his workplace at all, who got fired for being at the Charlotte rally?

I hope not, but using your logic, he shouldn't have been fired.

See, it's okay for people to be fired if they do something on their own time in a public way that eventually reflects poorly on the company. In fact, that happens all of the time.

And for what it's worth, executives also step down all of the time for a poor choice done in public, even if off the clock.

She may have not been fired for any particular company police--that remains to be seen...do you have a link to the company's policy?--but she was fired for her actions that eventually reflected poorly on the company who is hired by the very government whose president she was flipping off.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Like I said in my initial comment on here, I don't care what these people do with their money, but I certainly don't want any of these people shoveling money her way to be the ones who complain about the affordability of everyday 'necessities' in life if they're willing to support her poor, childish decision that resulted in her firing.

Because Nazism, the wish of genocide for entire demographics of innocent people, is akin or equal to flipping off Trump.

I think it's funny when people talk about if it's fair or not for a Nazi to be fired by their employer.

What if their employer is black? What if they're Jewish? You do realize that a Nazi wants to kill them, their families, and everyone in that demographic?

"Nazi's are victims," damn right they are!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You have seriously outed yourself as a Fossil! Its pretty obvious to most of us that a great many, particularly of the younger generations, of Americans have absolutely no respect what so ever for much of anything.
Anything to make a buck.......that's all that matters to these people.

So what? Good luck to her I say...it's why I gave her a pound.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

You have a very selective recall there. There was quite a lot of outrage concerning Ms. Davis.

Then, as now, if people want to give people money...? Fine. What's the to do?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Then, as now, if people want to give people money...? Fine. What's the to do?

I wish people would give me money for flipping others the bird. It would make my travels down the Garden State Parkway highly lucrative.

edit on 16-11-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

True.
I gave her a single British Pound for chuckles flicking the finger to your clown president who didn't win the majority vote

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

The majority vote doesn't count for anything. Just so you know...if you didn't already.

...and when your PM is Theresa May, not sure you should be flicking the finger at anyone...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know, right? My goodness, I'd have a small, or not so small, fortune.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

LOL at least my government is formed by majority, even if it involved deals...yours is crooked as #.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

OK, you win!!

Though I can recall past govts in Britain that were less than stellar...

But, it's kinda hard to refute your last point. (((sigh)))

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Tribalism brought about by people spending millions on spin doctors to get themselves elected, so they can screw the people who elected them, along with the cash the elected get from lobbyists.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

We all identify with a tribe or gang.
That's just being human

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That is what this country is about dammit! We should be able to flip any president the bird or show them our bare ass if we so choose.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Good, and the best part of the replies is the same people who are triggered here are the same who where defending the go
Fund me for that pizza place
That closed down for not serving gays.

Waaaaaa bunch of snowflakes.
edit on 16-11-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I can't understand why people would part with their money because they agree with something politically that doesn't affect them in the least. Nuts.

I have given money to the Republicans, democrats, Libertarians and homeless bums on the street, I realize that no matter what, it's just pure and simple vanity on my part and makes me feel all warm inside. It's those simple pleasures that give life meaning!
edit on 16-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join