It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe for Bicyclist who Flipped Off Trump Motorcade Raises $100,000...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Lmao I just donated GBP £1.00 so about $1.30 in your money.
Trump will be flipped the finger by me if he ever makes his state visit here, the guy is a clown, but I follow him on Twitter because like a true clown he is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

So explain why it is ok for a director of the same company to call someone a #ing libtard and not be fired using the same clause. Wouldn't a senior member of the staff have more public exposure than a low level drone? Especially one who you can't even tell she works at the company from the photo taken?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: rickymouse

Trump is a jerk all the time, maybe he should lose his job? Naah, when he's a jerk y'all just praise him for being non-pc.

Yes, Trump is a Jerk, so was Hillary. Both of them really should have not been running for president. I voted for Trump because he had the better VP, Hillary's VP was trying to promote chaos. I never figured that the winner of the election would live a year so I chose the best VP since both of the candidates that had the only chance of possibly winning were so bad.

I also think bringing more jobs back to America is better than living in a society that is getting totally dependant on imports. This country is way to big and populated to be a consumer based society.

So yes, Trump is a jerk, but I am not and I would never do something rude like flip someone off. I do not like promoting conflict but I do like debating things and trying to explain what I see as appropriate behavior or the best solution. I am not always right, but I have a good track record, I evaluate things by trying to predict five or ten steps ahead. I am rarely impulsive.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore as if she is some sort of hero.

well she's hardly a villain. good luck to her

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If your initial reply was meant to be satirical, it was lost in internet translation.

In any event, I guess that you'll disregard all of my response and only focus on thinly veiled Ad Hominem?

To each their own...I'll move on in the interest of constructive dialogue.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So explain why it is ok for a director of the same company to call someone a #ing libtard and not be fired using the same clause. Wouldn't a senior member of the staff have more public exposure than a low level drone? Especially one who you can't even tell she works at the company from the photo taken?

I can't explain anything because I don't know exactly what you're describing. Is this an actual thing, or just a hypothetical? This hasn't been an important enough issue that I've followed it much at all past the initial stories that came out on it.

ETA: But hypothetically speaking, "low level drone(s)" are much more expendable for relatively stupid things than are directors and senior members. That goes for nearly everything in life.
edit on 16-11-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Someone is rewarded for being a jerk. What is our country coming to.

Good question. Whey did we reward a first class jerk with the Presidency?

We elect the best deceiver to sit in the white house with secret service guards keeping him/her from getting away. Hillary was just as bad, she was just a better deceiver at using political correct lies and she knows how to get away with things better than Trump does..

When you own stock in a corporation, you get to vote for the president and trustees of the corporation. You get to choose between one crook or the other from candidates that we did not get a choice to select. In the case of politics, the two parties set the stage.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I never said she was. The point of my OP was that this tells me how divided this country is and the lack of restraint we, as adults seem to have these days when it comes to our actions or what causes we choose to support

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You didn't see my WaPo link earlier in the thread? Here you go. A link to my post. A senior director apparently called someone on a Facebook account that proudly displays his affiliation to the company a "#ing libtard". The lady in the OP even flagged that message for review of the Social Media policy but he was never let go.

ETA: Actually, checking again, he called the person a #ing libtard asshole. There goes me and my spotty memory again.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So I hope you are aware, that question was rhetorical.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Of course your nation is divided, aside from corrupt African Republics you have to be the only developed nation which gets a president that the majority of people didn't vote for.
From this side of the Atlantic most people laugh at that idea of democracy. I certainly do.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So I hope you are aware, that question was rhetorical.

But basically true.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

OK not defending this guy, but in principle, it's OK IMO to fire the lady if her actions put the company's bottom line in jeopardy..buuuut I salut the hell outta folks who got her back..100,000 u say???..I say Libs can double that..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I agree. I cannot reasonably complain about the company without looking like an unreasonable hater. It's within their rights to fire her. It's even within their rights to not apply their Social Media policy honestly and uniformly. All I can do is have my suspicion (which again is that the company fired her for political scapegoating and are only using the Social Media policy so they don't have to admit the ugly truth).

And yeah. Good on her. I hope she earns a bunch of money for this. Hell I may throw her a buck or two.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Do it, she got a British Pound from me earlier

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hell, I'll moon DT if it'll make me that much money!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well, all that I can say is that they run the company how they run it. I can't answer for other people's spotty enforcement of their own policies, but the reality of life is that a 7-year executive in a company gets more leeway than a 6-month social media employee.

Double standards suck, sure--but maybe if the executive had called the POTUS a "fu**ing republictard a$$hole," his outcome would have been different.

Too many variables to pretend that these are exactly the same scenarios. In any event, I'm quickly waning in interest concerning this particular story.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yeah. I agree. At this point, either pay her or move on with your life. Nothing else to do about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I can't understand why people would part with their money because they agree with something politically that doesn't affect them in the least. Nuts.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I can't understand why people would part with their money because they agree with something politically that doesn't affect them in the least. Nuts.

I donated for a chuckle and solidarity with someone who flipped a finger to a clown president.
I'll flip him a finger if he ever makes his state visit here...it's been delayed because millions of people are likely to flip him the finger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join