It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double standards on the left

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Grambler

It would be a neat experiment to see who could produce the most logical fallacies from each side within Say a week..

Actually have a contest of sorts..

Come up with a real life unbiased, because your researching the side your trying to prove wrong, analysis on who is pushing more propaganda..

Well Grambler would smoke any of you leftist because he has the truth on his side. You guys are ignoring it at your own risk.. SMH!

Actually, Joshua has a point.

Look at Grambler's last post to see if you can spot the logical fallacy.

Do you also notice that Grambler did not refute anything in my first post? He resorted to bringing up other topics in a piss-poor attempt to change the subject and focus.

If deflection is the goal, he is smoking us all.

edit on 16-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: dfnj2015

Olympic level mental gymnastics..

They will believe completely opposing conspiracy theories from one day to the next..

I have no idea how they are letting “I know you are but what am I” fly..

I bet you got a participation medal for your mental gymnastics routine it is so stale and old.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

They will believe completely opposing conspiracy theories from one day to the next..

I bet you got a participation medal for your mental gymnastics routine it is so stale and old.

Ok. That's just stupid.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Perhaps you're somewhat behind the times? The term "Leftists" refers to Democrats generally and Progressives specifically. It was adopted out of frustration with mis-labeling of these groups by their propaganda machine MSM as "Liberal". Its called..........truth in advertising.

Except Democrats are not leftists..........

True leftists are a small subset of the Democratic party.

Not on this version of the time line. You got off in the wrong one.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ok. That's just stupid.

Correct and that was the jest of the jab in the mud pit mind you....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It would be a neat experiment to see who could produce the most logical fallacies from each side within Say a week..

Come up with a real life unbiased, because your researching the side your trying to prove wrong, analysis on who is pushing more propaganda..

Well Grambler would smoke any of you leftist because he has the truth on his side. You guys are ignoring it at your own risk.. SMH!

Do you also notice that Grambler did not refute anything in my first post? He resorted to bringing up other topics in a piss-poor attempt to change the subject and focus.

Logical fallacy is your whole problem, both you and Cox. Logic is a subject you need help with and I have been poking at you guys over it for years. Wake up and read what Grambler is telling you, it is the truth. It behooves no one to adhere to the lies. No one that isn't being funded by them anyway.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sure I refuted the things you wrote.

Once more, you resort to your tacticc of saying you proved things that you never actually have.

Is your position not that it warranted an investigation into trumps team because of their connections to foreign governments, but not Hillarys team because they paid a firm, who then got a foreign spy to get dirt on trump from russia.

And then they lied about it for a year.

Its so laughable to anyone with any shred of integrity, yet you continue to tow that party line.

And the line thats its ok for hillary supporters to get dirt from ukraine, because she said she did it alone. yep, no need to investigate that, we will take her word.

Or the fact that Bill getting money from Russian banks isnt supsicious at all, because they were merely speaking fees.

Please keep going. This is comedy gold.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It's like you guys are arguing with a mirror. Same exact arguments from both of you but aimed at each other in opposite directions.

The irony of this whole thing is almost too much. You guys are like two monkeys trapped in the same cage trying to blame each other for being trapped.

There will never be a winner yet you keep arguing as if there's a finish line.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nope I simply use logic and know the difference between something that sounds goods, but means nothing... Andd a legit argument..

Y’all just need one course in debate or public speaking and they teach you that stuff..

Here you go I’ll help

owl.english.purdue.edu...

edit on 16-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Nope I simply use logic

You know I wished you could prove that but you don't have that in you.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: JIMC5499

Not really.

Lets break it down. If you think that you can be a lefty and a rich and powerful person, well, sorry bub, you cannot. You can SAY that you are, but you aren't.

If you accrue money and power, well, theres only one thing that can mean, and that is that you bought into the capitalist hierarchy, you chose to accept the money and the power, rather than distribute them among your fellows evenly.

So no matter what folks like Hugh Hefner might have donated to over the years, if they retained enough to be considered disgustingly wealthy, there is no way on this Earth that they can make a genuine claim to understand or represent the left of society. We do not "roll that way", you see.

Bill Gates....Net Worth: 89.3 billion
Tim Cook.....Net Worth: 625 million
Jeff Bezos....Net Worth: 95.7 billion
Steve Jobs....Net Worth at death: 10.2 billion
Mark Zuckerberg.... Net Worth: 73.9 billion
Elizabeth Warren... Net Worth: 14.5 million
Barack Obama... Net Worth: 11.8 million
Nancy Pelosi... Net Worth: 26.43 million
Jon Stewart... Net Worth: 80 million
Michael Moore... Net Worth: 50 million

Small sample of a much longer list of well known rich Democrats. Maybe not your pipe dream vision of a "true" leftist, but leftists none the less.

Blue billionaires on top
POLITICO’s list of Top 100 donors of disclosed money tilts leftward.
www.politico.com...

It's a form of guilt management.

"Yes I'm rich, but look at what I STAND for!"
"Nevermind how much money I have, LOOK at who I donate to!"
"Carbon is the enemy, but I NEED my private jet and 6 mansions!"
"Walls don't work! But build one around my mansion, with a security gate please."

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

[No, I am not taking a moral high ground over people.

Yes, you did. You called them 'Crazy". Thats pretty 'low'.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: introvert

But don't you see that both sides are in the same exact boat?

My God, it's like people can't see they're being played. Thread after thread of each side calling the other hypocrites while being hypocrites themselves. Over and over and over, yet people continue arguing over things manufactured to make both sides hypocrites.

Both sides are such hypocrites that they refuse to see their own hypocrisy. Lol, the narrative is working!

It's just dumb Americans living up to their reputation of being dumb.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It was scientific. Or that was just calling balls and strikes as best you can IMO.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It was scientific. Or that was just calling balls and strikes as best you can IMO.

Calling people names is taking high ground. Little difference whether left or right, moral 'high ground' or just arrogance.

It fosters division.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
After reading this thread, I think it's evident that American politics needs a freakin' reset button. Democracy was designed to be a government by the people, whose elected officials, who run the government are vested in the people. These "elected officials," from BOTH parties, have agendas controlled and paid for by America's elite...NOT the common people. Nope, what we currently have here in America IMO, is either a "totalitarian democracy" or a “totalitarian capitalist country." Neither of these forms of governing have the common good and general welfare of its citizens as a priority. It's all about power, greed, maintaining the military industrial complex and control.

Here's some content from an article released back in 2013. Makes a lot of sense to me.

There is one form of this system of government that seems to describe America quite well; it is called “totalitarian democracy” and it can be described, according to Wikipedia, as “a system of government in which lawfully elected representatives maintain the integrity of a nation whose while granted the right to vote, have little or no participation in the decision-making process of the government. Sound familiar?

Or America might best be described as “totalitarian capitalism” in which the governing of this nation is carried out by the government and Corporate America in promoting common objectives and a common agenda, neither of which are connected to the needs and interests of the American people. To my way of thinking there is not a doubt that America is and has been evolving into totalitarian capitalism.

Yes, that’s it; that’s a very accurate description of what is happening within America today. Yes, we have the right to vote and cast our ballots for the candidate that we favor for a given elective office but that’s where the process of our involvement in government comes to an end. Think not; then just consider how this government functions and totally excludes the wishes and interests of the American people as illustrated in the following:

This people of America really do not support and, actually, are very opposed to this country’s many unjustifiable invasions and occupations of other nations. They do not want to continue having to pay hundreds of billions and trillions of dollars of their taxpayer dollars for war and empire building. But, the opinion of the people means nothing and is completely ignored as this government that has no intention of backing off its agenda of endless war.

The people of America want and deserve jobs, the vast majority wants to earn their money, they don’t want to have to rely on unemployment checks, food stamps and rely on other government assistance to survive. They watch as the middle class is being torn down, as the American Dream morphs into a nightmare and they ask, “How can this be happening in this, the supposed wealthiest nation in the world?” The members of Congress as a whole, tightly controlled by Corporate America that has disavowed the American worker, meekly obey their masters and refuse time and again to enact any form of job creation legislation.

readersupportednews.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Calling people names is taking high ground. Little difference whether left or right, moral 'high ground' or just arrogance.

It fosters division.

Yes but after the Alinsky tactics of the Dems dividing us, it must be pointed out is what I am saying. Calling them as 'it is what it is" would be another way of saying it. No moral high ground when the other side is so out of touch their insults and violence leaves little recourse but to believe those people are cray cray.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The examples of Democrats playing the public for FOOLS, keep rolling in!

NOW after a Republican (Roy Moore) is accused, Democrats change their mind about Bill Clinton...

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a long-time political ally of Bill and Hillary Clinton, said Thursday the former president should have resigned after his affair with intern Monica Lewinsky was disclosed, according to a report.

Source: nypost.com...

Gillbrand is LYING, but no doubt, some gullible people will believe her.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It fosters division.

Yes but after the Alinsky tactics of the Dems dividing us, it must be pointed out is what I am saying. Calling them as 'it is what it is" would be another way of saying it. No moral high ground when the other side is so out of touch their insults and violence leaves little recourse but to believe those people are cray cray.

To me all that is like arguing who won in the circus ring, the clowns or acrobats.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You have got to check the new Paul Joseph Watson on Soy Boys . Looks like we have a epidemic and things will only get worsewww.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join