It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double standards on the left

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good post G and you put it as fairly as it could have been put . Jimmy Dore speaks as a sane liberal but he points out some of the issues with the left . Now keep in mind that he has what looks like a not so cheap microphone so that may disqualify him ...just sayin

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes like hypocrites that say we needed go have an investigation into trump because of his teams connections to foreign agents, only to then say that standard doesnt apply to hillarys team because nuance.

Oh yeah, you!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yes like hypocrites that say we needed go have an investigation into trump because of his teams connections to foreign agents, only to then say that standard doesnt apply to hillarys team because nuance.

Or because her campaign did not have direct contact with foreign agents....multiple times...that went undisclosed.

As we learned from a few of your previous threads, dishonesty is a problem you have, along with context.

Another reason to not take you or your threads seriously. Especially when you try to preach from some moral high ground while bitching about others claiming the moral high ground.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

But don't you see that both sides are in the same exact boat?

My God, it's like people can't see they're being played. Thread after thread of each side calling the other hypocrites while being hypocrites themselves. Over and over and over, yet people continue arguing over things manufactured to make both sides hypocrites.

Both sides are such hypocrites that they refuse to see their own hypocrisy. Lol, the narrative is working!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But don't you see that both sides are in the same exact boat?

My God, it's like people can't see they're being played. Thread after thread of each side calling the other hypocrites while being hypocrites themselves. Over and over and over, yet people continue arguing over things manufactured to make both sides hypocrites.

Both sides are such hypocrites that they refuse to see their own hypocrisy. Lol, the narrative is working!

I completely agree. We can all be hypocritical at times and we have to be willing to notice it when pointed out.

The problem here is that I am not the one creating threads on topics such as hypocrisy and moral high ground, while exhibiting the same traits I am blaming others for, and using it to push a political narrative/agenda.
edit on 16-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What we have learned is that you say things are lies and provide no evidence, claim anyone wanting investigations into something on the left are shills, and change your standard for what warrants an investigation based on which party it is.

In short, you are exactly the type of person I was talking about in the OP.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

And you aren't guilty of the same exact thing except in the opposite direction?

You're arguing over things that have been manufactured to go both ways so that neither side admits any wrongdoing, perpetually.

Funny that both sides seem to think they have dirt with links to Russia? That both sides seem to think they have dirt with links to sexual misconduct?

You guys are literally arguing over the douche and the turd sandwich with no end in sight. Exactly how they've set it up, and you guys keep falling for it day after day, week after week.

"Nuh uhh! You guys did it!"

"Double nuh uhh! You guys did it worse!"

"Triple nuh uhh!! You guys did it worst of all!"

Etc. for months on end. What has it accomplished except wasting your mental energy.

Meanwhile while you guys are arguing over things that change absolutely nothing more important things go ignored. Just as "they" prefer it.
edit on 11/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What we have learned is that you say things are lies and provide no evidence, claim anyone wanting investigations into something on the left are shills, and change your standard for what warrants an investigation based on which party it is.

I don't have to lie and have provided evidence when I make claims. I also have not changed want I think warrants an investigation.

Similar to the OP, you try to use false equivalencies in trying to say that one case is similar to the other. In all reality, such a comparison is absurd, in relation to the specific topic you are referring.

In short, you are exactly the type of person I was talking about in the OP.

And you were also talking about yourself.

Problem is, you're either not honest enough or smart enough to admit it.

Your choice.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Of course I can be a hypocrite too.

But I try my best to be consistent.

I have posts for and against Trump and democrats, and so on.

You have already admitted in the past to hating Trump and parroting media claims about him. yet you come into any thread that has a criticism of the democrats and say we should not parrot media divisiveness.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yep, Trumps team meeting with russians cant be compared to Hillarys team meeting with Ukranians, or paying an agency to get a foreign spy to get dirt on Trump from the russians.

Every time you make this argument, you look more and more pathetic.

But please continue.

Any more words of wisdom to drop on us, like how is doesnt matter if Bill Clinton got money from russian banks because he wasnt part of Hillarys team?

Hahaha!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So...YOU are projecting about liberals projecting?

I can't even keep up anymore with how many times you folks flip flop and TWIST back around.
edit on 16-11-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It must really suck to have the ground you stand on ripped out from under you. I stand for what again? It's no wonder they think we are in a post-fact world.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yep, Trumps team meeting with russians cant be compared to Hillarys team meeting with Ukranians

See. That person was not part of her team and publicly admitted they did what they did on their own volition.

or paying an agency to get a foreign spy to get dirt on Trump from the russians.

They paid for opposition research. They did not pay for an agency to "get a foreign spy" to get that dirt.

Those are the very important differences that, well , make a difference.

Why you cannot understand the difference is beyond me.

Every time you make this argument, you look more and more pathetic. But please continue.

Why would I care? You can't understand something so simple that it is not worth my time to care what you do or do not find pathetic.

Any more words of wisdom to drop on us, like how is doesnt matter if Bill Clinton got money from russian banks because he wasnt part of Hillarys team?

For speaking fees. Ya, doesn't matter in the context in which you wish it did.

It does matter if you wish to throw everything you can at the wall in the hopes that something sticks. Which is exactly what you have done. Still, nothing has stuck.

At least you have given us Leftists a great example of what it means to sit upon an ivory tower, spitting hypocrisy and moral superiority. And at least I am not dumb enough to create a thread on it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Are you saying I'm inconsistent? I can't help that the media airs out Trump's dirty laundry, I don't watch them or listen to them though. Literally the only time I hear what they say is when I'm on these boards. My opinion is not influenced by them, my opinion is based on my own stances and moral compass.

I've never trusted the media and the whole reason I think they're faking their hate and outrage over Trump is BECAUSE I don't trust them. In fact I probably trust them less than you. Why? Because you trust what they say is actually what they believe about Trump, you actually trust that they're against him. I don't even trust them that far.

They're only running the stories they run in order to polarize people such as yourself and others on the other side. It's working remarkably well and Trump just adds fuel to the fire all the time. They're two sides of the same coin who work for the same people, all to pit you against your neighbors.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Lol. The back and forth about Russia is too much. It's like a game of ping pong set up by the establishment. While you guys hit the ball back and forth their agenda rolls full steam ahead.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal???

Your supposed to include some kind of point if your claiming to have debunked something..

I don’t think “Nah uh!!!”

Is a valid counterpoint, lol..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol. The back and forth about Russia is too much. It's like a game of ping pong set up by the establishment. While you guys hit the ball back and forth their agenda rolls full steam ahead.

Funny thing is, I'm not going back and forth about Russia.

I find it boring at this point and will let itself play out.

What I do not understand is how people, specifically the OP, are trying to lump Hillary in to the same sort of predicament.

It makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal???

Your supposed to include some kind of point if your claiming to have debunked something..

I don’t think “Nah uh!!!”

Is a valid counterpoint, lol..

Hahaha! I love you you posters illustrate the point I was trying to make to perfection.

Yes, saying its one of the most serious things imaginable that warrant a limitless independent investigation for trumps team to have met with russians, and then claiming it was ok for the democrats to pay to get dirt on Trump from russians and then lie about it for a year is ok because they went through a law frim is laughable.

And unlike some would have you believe , its not jsut right wing people that feel that way.

Real progressives do to.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It would be a neat experiment to see who could produce the most logical fallacies from each side within Say a week..

Actually have a contest of sorts..

Come up with a real life unbiased, because your researching the side your trying to prove wrong, analysis on who is pushing more propaganda..

Well Grambler would smoke any of you leftist because he has the truth on his side. You guys are ignoring it at your own risk.. SMH!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i can't wait to see your thread on the double standards of the 'right' on the same topics..

Go ahead. I will read it and see what you can prove.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join