It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters want Hillary impeached - Even though she's not President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Revolution9

Contrary to your low-brow post, Hillary has not been indicted. So either there is no evidence or Republicans are completely and utterly incompetent. You pick?

If you are so sure she's guilty of crimes then prove it. Otherwise, regardless of your right wing delusions, everything you post is just diarrhea of the mouth.

Strictly humour! I am lightening up the atmosphere, or trying to until this mean alien came along and accused me of "crimes". I'm sorry, ET; I didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry. Have an Elvis song. Make up or break up?

Honestly, I am just being a comedian. That is why I balanced it out with humor about Trump. Trump people can take a joke more than Hill's Bills, it seems.

They are in billionaire la la land. Ants like us are just pawns in the game.

Here's that Elvis song to say sorry:

edit on 16-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dfnj2015

It might surprise you what exists outside that black and white picture you've painted there.

Yeah, I hear it all the time from delusional right wing Republicans. Where's the beef? Show me! Honestly, month after month, year after year, endless mud throwing and baseless propaganda. Either put up or shut up! Indict the effing beotch by now. Honest to God there's just NO there there.

Either indict her or admit Republicans are completely and utterly incompetent!

edit on 16-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: xuenchen

Not my money.

Gone with the Wind.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No, just your right wing delusional mindset on display.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The money is irrelevant. She lost the election but delusional right wing Republicans are still acting as if she is running for president. Hillary is irrelevant on every level.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

How about neither.

Sounds like you just blew a gasket.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

All true. But, they are not delusional. Hillary and Bill are the means of justifying throwing their own morals out the door.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You can't "Impeach" her, what does that even mean anyway?

Prefer to see her tarred and feathered, run out of country on a rail.

Now that would be funny.

For her, public disgrace would be the worst possible punishment.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A Game of Thrones walk of shame will do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well if you think it's neither which of the four possibilities which one do you claim is fact?

You are probably right about the gasket. Politics is entertainment. If the right wing delusional Republicans think Hillary should be impeached, or indicted, it should have something to do with reality. Forgive me for not having the National Enquirer mentality with politics. The right wingers make endless claims about Democrats that are made up baseless mud throwing puke. It's okay, they can't help it they live in a fantasy world.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

All true. But, they are not delusional. Hillary and Bill are the means of justifying throwing their own morals out the door.

A mom of 3 should be able to identify politics and know they are the same party.

Christ, break the cycle of retarded please.

Our taxes are getting stupid, and you guys are letting them.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Did you learn a new word today? Repeating it doesn't make it impact anymore than the last time.

You realize the op supporting evidence was a late night show skit?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Not even going to argue that point, but by the constant defense of the clintons no matter what shady dealings they have been involved in haven't the democrats thrown their morals out the door as well?

ETA: please remember I am registered to a third party, I hate both of the big 2.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Trueman

No one said that.

Seems like that's what he thinks. Read again his initial post :

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Let's see the facts surrounding Hillary Clinton here. She's had a dozen investigations launched against her and her department. They've gone no where. There are two new investigations set to be aimed against her. They won't get anywhere. What more is there to say? She's a scapegoat for this administration, plain and simiple, and that scapegoat is runnin' thin.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Did you learn a new word today? Repeating it doesn't make it impact anymore than the last time.

You realize the op supporting evidence was a late night show skit?

It's no impact because right wingers are not smart enough to know. I realize Republicans are not smart enough to know Hillary can't be impeached as shown in the skit. And I realize Republicans are not smart enough to figure out of to indict Hillary who is so obviously guilty of breaking many federal laws and should be in prison. The problem is Republicans just don't understand how to get Hillary indicted. Maybe at some point Republican politicians will figure it out. In the meantime, the delusional right wing Republicans will just keep assuring everyone Hillary should be in prison.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I just wish they would let her fade into history.
We have big problems, like survival

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
And please stay on topic!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Thu Nov 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I actually agree with you, but until the people acknowledge the problem is not the president, but he republicans and democrats that control congress we are screwed.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

End the wars. Bring troops home. Let the ME and Africa fight their own battles. Spend our money on nice things for once. Like housing, infrastructure, energy.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join