It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters want Hillary impeached - Even though she's not President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If it were obvious why isn't she already in jail. You're more astute than our lawmakers? Maybe you should rum for office then. Because the real lawmakers in this land have already decided she didn't commit ANY crimes.
And U1- please not going anywhere. Right wing wet dream. But lol I saw one of those geniuses mention it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Bernie?

Talk about old chestnuts.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

We just had a dem president for 8 years. Inequality got much worse during that time, but but "right wing cabal" must be responsible.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

So these people have been tricked you think? They're not really stupid? Because they do an excellent impression of stupid people.

Ok going to get my coffee now. Oh, and saying a little thank you that I'm not a republican.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the 2016 Clinton supporters are the ones trying to get even.

They lost 1.2 Billion Dollars.

Evidence or just your usual troll bait made up BS?

Yeah like you don't know this already.

$$ 1.2 Billion $$

Hillary Clinton
Total raised
$1,191M

Candidate Raised to Date* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $973.2M

Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $969.1M

Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $4.1M

Super-PACs Raised to Date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $217.5M

Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $215.1M

Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $3.7M

Total Raised to Date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,190.7M

Total Spent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,184.1M

Total Cash on Hand . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $7.8M

link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Frankly I'd agree, except I rarely watch TV...I'm mostly assaulted by her right here on ATS by her minions making threads like this....sadly I keep responding...so in that regard, perhaps I should try harder to heed your advice.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If I had classified emails on my home server I would be in jail period, dot end of discussion, intent would have never been considered.

Other people who had classified emails on non approved devices went to jail, she was a presidential candidate(or she learned real good from daddy rodham and had some truly juicy dirt on people) so they ignored how she deliberately lied, and destroyed evidence in an attempt to obstruct justice with some legalese wiggling.

Just because you drained all the blood from your body and replaced it with the democratic party koolaid does not mean other people are so blind.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Southern Guardian
LOL,you liberals use a liberal comedy show to try and prove a point,kind of makes you the joke

You don't understand the source of our liberal comedy. It's not that the jokes are funny per se, it's just that, from a liberal point of view everything we experience from the right is so tragic it makes us laugh.
You know, I can agree to this. I too, find the left tragically misguided in this world to where I usually just shake my head and chuckle, how far and detached from reality do they just have to be...

Meanwhile, with your right wing delusions, wealth inequality is at all time highs. Labor is getting crushed by the right wing billionaire cabal. People like you love serving your masters in authority.
Right right, tell me who was in power the last EIGHT years? thought so.
Oh, it must be my right wing delusions, that wasn't barack up there that was kevin hart, "You gonna learn TODAY".
That is comedy right there.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

If by impeach you mean "Droned", then yes.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, a left biassed comedy show does a skit interviewing supposed average people on the street about impeaching Hillary for their lefty audience and you lefty morons take it seriously.

I suppose that somewhere these are real too:

The 37 Funniest Jimmy Kimmel Videos Ever

Really guys? Gullible much?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Show me where the regular working class guy believes that trickle down economics works for him, and his partially starved family? Show me where the working class guy thinks that his fat, lazy, incompetent boss, is worth as much to the company, as everyone in the shop floor staff combined? Show me this unicorn, and I will show you someone of sub par intellect, whose opinion is only slightly more valid than the opinion of the microbes that live in the skid marks on his underwear.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary of any consequence. There may be a drawn out series of hearings into who knows what. But the reason why nothing will happen to her is the right needs Hillary.

If she were to get locked up, the "Hillary is so evil" talking point would come to an end. The conservatives can't have that, since she's a useful tool to focus right wing anger.

I don't understand the frothy obsession with Hillary, other than using her to get people distracted from the dismantling of our country. Trump is president, so naturally he's going to be a lightening rod. Hillary has no political power, so it's a waste of time and pixels to go on and on about her.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Hillary is dirt, but shes dirt for the reasons that grassroots lefties think shes dirt, not for the reasons that the logically challenged filth on the far right think.

Hillary sent 2 SS agents who knew of her hubbys extra-marital pandering to their death by Govt.sniper at Waco...Hillary enabled the Waco massacre.....let us not forget the people she has had murdered by proxy..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You guys are so funny when you get going on one of "those threads".

It's hilarious the way you chatter about Trump and Hillary. Respect!

This is what makes America endearing to me.

Are you SURE about that?

Or may be even:

She might even get to share a cell with this dude:

Oh well, at least they would have "TIME" on their side, lol!

I think we ALL should be locked up. We are all crazy and very dangerous. Judge Revolution 9 says "Guilty, Punk" and even sentences himself to time in "the stir".

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yes, shes scum.

But shes not scum because she is too liberal.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not my money.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Contrary to your low-brow post, Hillary has not been indicted. So either there is no evidence or Republicans are completely and utterly incompetent. You pick?

If you are so sure she's guilty of crimes then prove it. Otherwise, regardless of your right wing delusions, everything you post is just diarrhea of the mouth.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It might surprise you what exists outside that black and white picture you've painted there.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Not my money.

Just your wholehearted ignorance, then?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Because without someone to blame and focus on Republicans would actually have to govern and take responsibility for all the messes they create. One thing is true about Republicans. Republicans are "right" about everything and Republicans will never take responsibility for anything. Take NAFTA for example. NAFTA was originated and created by the Republicans. If Republicans are so great, how come they were so wrong about NAFTA? Why would the Republicans be so stupid to put something so awful on Bill Clinton's desk to be signed into law?

The level of Republican incompetence is beyond stunning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join