It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Lies 9 Times a Day on Average Lately

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Can anyone really tell me what the truth is anymore...I mean seriously. Everything I thought was the truth is a lie and every lie I thought was a lie. I feel my entire life is one big lie.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Can anyone really tell me what the truth is anymore...I mean seriously. Everything I thought was the truth is a lie and every lie I thought was a lie. I feel my entire life is one big lie.

Truth is nothing more than a lie you wish to believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
From Vanity Fair: In 1990, "Mary Trump asked Ivana Trump, her soon-to-be-ex-daughter-in-law, a pointed question. “What kind of son have I created?”"

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

www.politifact.com..

Donald Trump has twice as many pages as Obama already and Obama was in office for 8 years.

Might want to retract your argument.
edit on 11/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

www.politifact.com..

Donald Trump has twice as many pages as Obama already and Obama was in office for 8 years.

Might want to retract your argument.

No.

Obama lies and you all defend him.

There's a whole lot of fact right there.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

When have I ever defended him? I'm just pointing out how Trump is twice as bad as Obama is one year in compared to Obama's eight years going by your own source. So if we do the math, Trump lies 16 times more than Obama did according to the source you originally used.

Does that mean Obama is just the most swell guy ever? Nope, it just means he's a liar and Trump is worse when it comes to lying.

MAGA!
edit on 11/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

University of Massachusetts psychologist Robert Feldman has studied lying for more than a decade, and his research has reached some startling conclusions. Most shocking is that 60% of people lie during a typical 10-minute conversation and that they average two to three lies during that short timeframe.

Most of the people in Feldman’s studies don’t even realize all of the lies they have told until after the conversation when it was played back to them on video.

People lie in everyday conversation to appear more likeable and competent. While men and women lie equally as often, they tend to lie for different reasons. “Women were more likely to lie to make the person they were talking to feel good, while men lied most often to make themselves look better,” Feldman said.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 16-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Gee...a lying politician...who woulda thunk.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lets not forget Trump exaggerations / mistaken numbers / idiosyncrasies/ jokes / etc are habitually decried as "LIES!".

I'd wager that these same people are just 16 times more (to put it lightly) critical of Trump than they ever were of Obama.

Now factor in how Obama lived by the teleprompter like a good politician whilst Trump goes impromptu as part of his schtick. Go pull up some videos of when the teleprompter quit working on the poor Teleprompter In Chief to see what I mean.

Not that Trump doesnt (actually) lie, politicians and business people have to lie by trade. A business person whom tells all his prospect customers what he pays or the stuff isnt going to get very far, for instance.

And if politicians started telling the actual Truth about everything they'd get assassinated and not just by TPTB by by The People no less. Okay maaaaaybe not, but its still political suicide especially in te current Two Party tunnelvision climate everyone that pays attention expects their infos spun just to "their" liking (er how they've been raised by teh Party's & Media to expect everything to be [partisansnip]).

I find people WANT TO BE LIED TO so much that they expect everyone else must want to like they do. I could go on for a book about this subject.

So who actually lied more, I cant say I quit paying attention to Obama for 6 years as I didnt have time for partisansnip bs whilst the Two Party + MSM rigged electioneering model I had given up on, but I know when I returned last year it didnt take me long to figure out their entire Syrian War narrative from top to bottom, inside and out, every which way was total effing BS.... and WaPo in particular are responsible for carrying that FALSE narrative... so I wont be having any faith in their ability to conduct this "study" with an ounce of integrity nor that Obama on his best day could be expected to be any better or worse than Trump on his worst day.

For me the war of the decade is the biggest issue these people (the MSM and the politicians) and so far Trump above ALL others in office and in the MSM has been consistently the most honest given the norm being held by the rest of them.

He's still no Ron Paul, but hell asking Obama for Truth on the Syrian war disaster would have been like asking Dubya for Truth on Iraq. And there's no doubt Dubya oh my 'poor old' Dubya couldnt even talk straight by his last year so many lies.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The government & business world are loaded with liars by profession. This cuts several ways as in jobs where habitually lying is The Job. Take cops the folks at the bottom of the totem pole they have to lie to catch crooks. And those at the top generally are crooks, to even get to that level requires sickening deceptive Machiavellian habits.

In between we have "Public Relations" people. Soothsayers. Etc.

How many times a day does anyone expect them to LIE?

I shudder to even think of the true math in that grand equation.

Now factor in all politicians being a walking talking PR bot is the norm of that entire profession, I'd like to see the list of how many politicians DONT lie 16 times per day!

Then what we have today is the MSM talking heads and all that scene are all now "perception management" villains, the overwhelming majority are partisan hardliners no less, where even IF any significant portion of them aren't "PR" (PRopaganda) pros well the results are the same: staunch politically biased positions on everything and only from the Two Party viewpoints.

So I'd like to see a list of "journalists" that themselves dont lie 16 times per day!

Quite a 'bucket of snakes' it is for the likes of WaPo here to attempt such a 'study', where they're so self-deluded from the get they are only even capable of perceiving it as a 'can of worms'.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'd rather have Trump than Pence as president.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You idiots do realize if we scrutinized what came out of every politicians mouth to the extent you do Trump we would find the same thing? Right? Please tell me you all are so ignorant to believe Trump is the only one doing this.

Hell Hillary probably doubles this number...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The argument "well all politicians lie" really does not help anyone here. Trump is a habitual lair and lies for no other purpose but to make himself look good.

I know politicians lie but Trump takes the cake.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Because every average human lies about 200-250 times a day!

We humans lie if we open our mouths, but the most time it is for a good thing and we don`t do it even on purpose.

Aint that the....truth??

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Also in response to the favorite go to lie about Obama's keep your doctor and that Trump has never done anything like that. Well here you go.

The reason I believe there maybe Russian Collusion is because Trump says there is absolutely nothing to it. I have seen this man lie about everything and sure as hell am not going to take his word about anything. If he came out and said the sky was blue, I would have to reconsider everything I know about the sky. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
a reply to: JAY1980

The argument "well all politicians lie" really does not help anyone here. Trump is a habitual lair and lies for no other purpose but to make himself look good.

I know politicians lie but Trump takes the cake.

I am going to have to call you out here.

Name one lie by Trump that compares to the Bush lie about WMD ;the lie about the Gulf of Tonkin incident; Obama's promise on Obamacare; Reagan's promise that "Trickle down economics benefits everyone"; the lies about Iran contra scandal; Bill's "indiscretions"; a Very Long list of other lies...

Just ONE! I dare you!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Above your post. The tax plan will not help him but the people and it turns out he is raising taxes on hard working people, while cutting for the rich, which will save him billions.

Russia (more information is coming out people in his organization did deal with them including his son in law after saying no one in his organization had any dealings with them).

Sexual Assault admits to it ( you can grab their *****, they let you/walks into teen pageant while they are dressing because he is the owner (admits it)).
edit on 16-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

.. then there's???

Remember when Obama said he learned of Hillary's private server from the news?

That was a lie.

Remember when Obama said it was a video that was the cause of the Benghazi attacks?

LETTERMAN: Now, I don’t understand, um, the ambassador to Libya killed in an attack on the consulate in Benghazi. Is this an act of war? Are we at war now? What happens here?

OBAMA: Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam --

LETTERMAN: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed.

OBAMA: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.

That was a lie

Shall I keep going?
edit on 16-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

NOPE!

Democrat politicians never ever lie. They're the pinnacle of sainthood, their souls are pristine sanctuaries of all that is good and just. They aren't corporate whores like the Republicans. All of their campaign funds come from We The Little People. Their wars aren't wars for empire. When they are in charge the CIA + DOD instantly stop being bloodthirsty hegemons by the sheer glory of the DNC. They alone the arbiters of Truth, and all of their opposition are liars that drip with pure evil.

Now go kneel in front of the toilet and do 12 Hail Obama's, and sleep like a baby. Yea.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
a reply to: Jonjonj

Above your post. The tax plan will not help him but the people and it turns out he is raising taxes on hard working people, while cutting for the rich, which will save him billions.

Russia (more information is coming out people in his organization did deal with them including his son in law after saying no one in his organization had any dealings with them).

Sexual Assault admits to it ( you can grab their *****, they let you/walks into teen pageant while they are dressing because he is the owner (admits it)).

You said Trump takes the cake, as in it's the biggest thing ever! Bigly of bigliest, lies that lay waste to nations and bring good men to their knees!!!

A tax cut that is still being discussed, an unproven but possible sexual assault and a conspiracy that more and more seems to have its roots in the DNC...

You know, bad kids get no xmas presents, you know that, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join