It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted mass killer Charles Manson hospitalized in California: report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

Am I right to think that Anthony Hopkins character Hannibal lector was mirrored after Manson?
edit on 16-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

no That is not right. Hannibal Lector personally murdered people. Charles Manson committed NO murders what so ever.

Charlie commanded others to do the dirty work and did not participate in the murders. He killed by proxy. The "family" (tex watson and the 3 girls) would likely have never committed murders unless instructed to do so my Charlie.

Another example of proxy murder is when people hire others to commit murders on their behalf. the people who actually commit the murders might never have committed those murders unless they were paid to do so.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

OK, I was only curious as lector was a fictional character that had the ability to manipulate others minds....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Another example might be woman who convince others that they are being abused and they cannot escape. the only way out of the abuse is if someone else commits murder on their behalf.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Manson is light weight compared to your modern shooters. Man, they really know how to shoot em up! Manson and the Manson family are like a bad cheesy pop group in comparison. Seven people were murdered by them I understand. That's pretty small fry compared to the shoot em ups you have their every day like a Playstation game these days; is it PAL?

Manson never murdered anyone. Apparently, he ORDERED OTHERS to do it. His crime is the conspiring aspect and also they managed to find a way to address and deal with his odd and dangerous charisma that so many idiots have regarded with some insane cult status.

Yucky yuck mess mess! Clean it up, boys! I wonder if he ever did feel bad for what he started? Did he ever repent?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

Another example might be woman who convince others that they are being abused and they cannot escape. the only way out of the abuse is if someone else commits murder on their behalf.

You have intimate knowledge about my ex.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I don't consider the seriousness of a crime by the number of victims.

The LV shooter never had to look his victims in the eye or hear them begging for the lives of their unborn baby (ie Sharon Tate).

Think of what it takes to look someone in the eye and plunge a knife into their belly. Think of what it takes to kill a stranger in this way for reasons that are vague at best.

Tex Watson and the girls killed in this manner for a game plan that involved instigating race war because the blacks would win such a war and then come crawling to charlie to be their king because they were incapable of ruling themselves. Helter skelter.

Charlie is a psycopath and is incapable of remorse.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

By that measure, Stalin was a great fellow.

Get real man.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

/this is actually an interesting example of proxy murderers

Hitler and Stalin, to the best of my knowledge, did not actually kill or murder others. What they did was to set up a system of murder for their desired targets and, by proxy, ordered others to actually commit the murders.

although the tate and labianca murders are the most famous of the manson family murders, the are by no means the only ones.

It is said that there were at least 35 murders committed by the manson family and bodies were buried in the desert.

For example;

en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently linda Kasbian was the prosecution witness that gave evidence of charlie's involvement

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

it also seems to provide proof that the most dangerous murderers of all are, in fact, proxy murderers like stalin, hitler and charlie manson.

Those who have the ability to make others believe in absurdities, have the ability to make others commit atrocities.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well , I read somewhere that Jack Nicholson

was with charlie , next door , immediately prior

to said atrocities .

I'm sure he'll send a " get well"/thankyou card .......

ps listen to" Jack and Dianne " , a song about one of underage dalliances

with an already experienced and protected serial killer ...

MMM

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

i read the verses but i don't gt any references to an older, protective or more experience killer.

What are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Im watching this for sure. If anybody is to interpret Manson it would be Tarentino!

Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt Rumored For Quentin Tarantino's Charles Manson-Era LA Film
www.newsweek.com...

For the sake of authenticity, they should tattoo a swastika on Cruise's forehead.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I just find it amusing that this will be the first time I can remember, that Tom Cruise will be playing the part of someone who is shorter than he is, as opposed to inappropriately being cast as someone taller than himself (Jack Reacher, anyone?).

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I don't consider the seriousness of a crime by the number of victims.

The LV shooter never had to look his victims in the eye or hear them begging for the lives of their unborn baby (ie Sharon Tate).

Think of what it takes to look someone in the eye and plunge a knife into their belly. Think of what it takes to kill a stranger in this way for reasons that are vague at best.

Tex Watson and the girls killed in this manner for a game plan that involved instigating race war because the blacks would win such a war and then come crawling to charlie to be their king because they were incapable of ruling themselves. Helter skelter.

Charlie is a psycopath and is incapable of remorse.

What you going on about?

Manson NEVER looked any of his victims in the eye, ever. Manson was not capable of doing it himself; too much of a "coward". He ORDERED others to do it. They were under his spell, no doubt. Some people have that weird charisma about them. Hitler was able to convince millions of Germans that the Jews were animals and should be murdered. Jim Jones did what he did. They both make Manson look like very small fry indeed...do they not?

Manson never looked anyone in the eye. I have noticed in footage he is not really good at looking into anyone's eyes. He is a pathetic, weak character in many ways. It is like these guys make up for their deficits by creating an alter ego so capable of deceiving so many; it is the devil's gift!

These are all reasons why I will not look up to any other human being. No human being can be trusted to be venerated in any way as any kind of leader, rich or poor. I know that power would even go to my head so I do not want to be tainted and corrupted by it.

Manson and his like disgust me. I don't like David Icke's influence because I think he is a passive type of dark cult personality with an insane agenda (come on, the guy thought he was the Messiah; remember when they sacked him from the TV?). He is very dark and has caused a lot of anti Semitism in the UK in my opinion and without prejudice. Though he has done nothing himself other than make a lot of # up with words because he could not be Messiah, others may well have committed anti Semite acts in the UK because of his influence (you know how weak and feeble minded people can be and any excuse to hate and blame something). I really think he has incited anti Semite behavior. In this sense Icke is dangerous. He is a small fry Manson type cult self appointed "leader" with his own batch of deceit and BS; possibly people are doing stuff because they believe what he has said.

Watch out, they're coming for you Barbara!

I am glad that they never made a dark martyr out of Manson. I am glad they treated him civilly and gave him the option of repentance in a society that showed him what civilized behavior is. Well done, state of California, you have beaten him. He is broken and pathetic, just as any evil person who has brought so much darkness into the world should be.

Others say the family killed many more. The OFFICIAL figure is 7. So if they tell you it was more that is only conspiracy minded speculation. Officially the family are responsible for 7 murders.

There were many celebrities tied up with Manson as many of us who have looked into this know. He was quite popular as a pimp. He scored drugs for some the LA rock scene and pimped his women out to them. He was almost a beach Boy at one time and made his own music. If he had not gone the dark way he would not have been a half bad rocker of his time. We know all this. It is out in the open. The whole scene was well dark. They were all getting into Satan worship. Even Jagger and Lennon could be well dark and Morrison, too. They were literally fraternizing with the devil. I love music. I love good music, but I think i have had enough of this # now. They can all go to hell where they belong. I make more than enough music of my own to listen to now and it is much more imaginative and better quality recording than that dirty stuff. My vibes are good and imaginative, not like their DARKNESS.

Savagely murdered and her unborn baby torn from her. Yes, Manson's family did that to her:

I don't trust Polanski one bit. Without prejudice, I think he was positively Satanic. many women say he raped them when they were minors. At her funeral Polanski was chatting up and trying to seduce another woman. I can't stand the guy.

Hope you repented Manson! All you brought to the earth was death and darkness. You are a pathetic caricature of Hitler and Jones, losers like that and the world will only curse your memory will it not.

Bye bye Manson!

edit on 16-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: carewemust

Not nuthin' on you op, but this horrible blot that has taken cult form is sickening. Die already-and no Tarentino sickening film to continue this wart on our 60s drug culture.

Bet your fun at party's.

Every party needs a token freak giving people googly eyes from the corner of the room half naked.

You mean that's NOT how you're supposed to meet women??

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

first - a simple correction

Charlies Manson was convicted of 9, not seven, first decree murders

en.wikipedia.org...

Manson was admitted to state prison from Los Angeles County on April 22, 1971, for seven counts of first-degree murder and one count of conspiracy to commit murder for the deaths of Abigail Ann Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, Steven Earl Parent, Sharon Tate Polanski, Jay Sebring and Leno and Rosemary La Bianca. He was sentenced to death. When the death penalty was ruled unconstitutional in 1972, he was resentenced to life with the possibility of parole. His original death sentence was modified to life on February 2, 1977. On December 13, 1971, Manson received a first-degree murder conviction from Los Angeles County for the July 25, 1969, death of musician Gary Hinman and another first-degree murder conviction for the August 1969 death of Donald Jerome "Shorty" Shea.

second correction

I was not referring to charles manson when I spoke of looking someone in the eye. I was speaking generally.

I was comparing impersonal murders (shooting a gun into a crowd) and looking a woman in the eye as she begs for the live of her unborn child.

Charie "ordered" the killing of 9 people, that we know of. Hitler ordered the killing of millions as did Stalin. It was all so "easy" when you don't have to "see" or "acknowledge" your victims. It is all numbers.

I am asking - who do you consider more dangerous??

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

first - a simple correction

Charlies Manson was convicted of 9, not seven, first decree murders

en.wikipedia.org...

Manson was admitted to state prison from Los Angeles County on April 22, 1971, for seven counts of first-degree murder and one count of conspiracy to commit murder for the deaths of Abigail Ann Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, Steven Earl Parent, Sharon Tate Polanski, Jay Sebring and Leno and Rosemary La Bianca. He was sentenced to death. When the death penalty was ruled unconstitutional in 1972, he was resentenced to life with the possibility of parole. His original death sentence was modified to life on February 2, 1977. On December 13, 1971, Manson received a first-degree murder conviction from Los Angeles County for the July 25, 1969, death of musician Gary Hinman and another first-degree murder conviction for the August 1969 death of Donald Jerome "Shorty" Shea.

second correction

I was not referring to Charles Manson when I spoke of looking someone in the eye. I was speaking generally.

I was comparing impersonal murders (shooting a gun into a crowd) and looking a woman in the eye as she begs for the live of her unborn child.

Charlie "ordered" the killing of 9 people, that we know of. Hitler ordered the killing of millions as did Stalin. It was all so "easy" when you don't have to "see" or "acknowledge" your victims. It is all numbers.

I am asking - who do you consider more dangerous??

We are both right in a sense. Look:

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1971 he was found guilty of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for the deaths of seven people – most notably of the actress Sharon Tate – all of which were carried out by members of the group at his instruction. Manson also received first-degree murder convictions for two other deaths.

Who do I consider more dangerous? They all are. If you are their victim it does not matter how many more they killed.

The whole scene really was so dark. Even now, it is all coming out about LA and Hollywood and how EVIL they have all been in their grotty little orgy. What a shame because they were good musicians and actors, but their talent is from the devil it seems. They had too much "Sympathy for the Devil". The devil don't have any sympathy for us or them. He will just keep them in chains being his "representatives". They do not escape his torture. My words would be burning coals to them right now if they read them. Burn coals...BURN!

The Rolling Stones tell us what their vibe was very plainly. They were all at it right in front of our eyes and getting us digging their selfish blow job, coc aine, heroin fueled hedonistic orgy:

Weird as to be worshipping the other one as both Mick and Keith are Jewish. Lolol! One comment for the video reads:

Amazing- I better die before Mick! I won't be able to handle it!!!

People lap this stuff up from charismatic performers and cult leaders. This woman would die for Mick just because he is a rock 'n' roll singer. It is all seriously screwed up socially and psychologically. She is giving worship "head" to her IDOL. Lol, horrid aren't I? At least I am honest. I don't lead you down the dark alley to have my wicked way with you.

Stay away from cults kids. Rock bands are even cults. They really are full of # and hot crack fume air from Satan's apartment. Don't play with the devil on the block. That kid will get you into all the worst kinds of trouble and make a curse of your memory.

A guy like me would want you to find your own power in yourself, not bow down and worship me like some god.

People are very stupid. I am stupid, but I am learning...FAST... the hard way...like all of us have to.

edit on 16-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Actually, Char lie and his hollywood connections are very surprising.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Actually, Char lie and his hollywood connections are very surprising.

Very surprising indeed! I am sure he was was a pimp to the stars of the time. I hope it all comes out and people get to see just what monsters they have been giving these lavish wealthy lives to by buying their records and going to the cinema to watch their movies.

For the sake of goodness I am giving them all up until they can convince me they are at least gentle and kind people who care about others. Then I might be interested.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join