It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any one every heard: Why would Russia choose to collude with Trump??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

In fact, in Putin's mind, interfering in the election might have have been a matter of revenge.

lol...now you can read the minds of plenipotentiaries and state it as "fact" ?

You can hyperventilate all you want over "what if " and your "Unicorn" scenarios all day but in the end you're just hyperventilating.

Don't take this stuff so seriously. None of the people you hyperventilate over on an hour by hour basis ever have any impact in your life. Aren't you the master of your own ship?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Don't you know that Hillary Clinton used that Russian money to buy the DNC ?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Russians hacked the DNC then used the information they obtained to compile the dossier ? Then they sold the information they stole from the DNC to Hillary for multi-millions of dollars.

Here is what crowd strike has to say about it.

DNC officials said they did not believe any sensitive donor information was compromised. Instead, the hackers took aim at the thousands of pages of research DNC staffers compiled to use in attacking Trump during the presidential race.

In some respects, the files are a puzzling target: The most damning information was gathered for the express purpose of being made public. But security experts said that extensive files on a potential U.S. president would be the sort of information that foreign spy agencies would devote considerable resources to obtain.

"Donald Trump is probably not someone the foreign intelligence services had too much of a dossier on, unlike Clinton," who has been in public life for decades, said Paulo Shakarian, a cybersecurity scholar at Arizona State University. "What better database to get for someone who wants to know his dirty secrets?"

L.A. Times

She could have just done the job herself.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add link

Why would Russia collude with Trump when they owned Hillary?
edit on 16-11-2017 by Diisenchanted because: on topic

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Has any one every heard: Why would Russia choose to collude with Trump??

Question is whats in it for them? IMO they have more to lose than gain.

According to an article I have just read it would see that Russia and China would much prefer to just sit back, put their feet up and watch the US disintegrate from the inside.

Why would they want to intervene in the US for? Whats in for them.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
How about the U.S. Intel community assessment?

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

 Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

Assessing Russian Activities

In other words, the intent was to preemptively begin the process of undermining a possible future administration...

I know... I know... Deep state and all...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

My guess is that Obama signed the Magnitsky bill at the same time he Repealed the Jackson–Vanik amendment. Putin saw that as a “purely political and unfriendly act”, and it happened right after Hillary’s meetings and assurances with Putin at the 2012 APEC summit.
edit on 16-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What is it you mean when you say "serious efforts made to influence trumps foreign policy ".

What foreign policies has Trump changed or influenced?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

In fact, in Putin's mind, interfering in the election might have have been a matter of revenge.

lol...now you can read the minds of plenipotentiaries and state it as "fact" ?

Guess you missed the word "might."

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

I love the wording... They have high confidence, that's a cracker, I have high confidence I will win the lottery sometime soon.

Tell me my "high confidence " how based in reality is that?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I love the wording... They have high confidence, that's a cracker, I have high confidence I will win the lottery sometime soon.

Tell me my "high confidence " how based in reality is that?

You really don't understand how intel assessments work, do you? I have a low confidence that you do.

Your lottery analogy is high quality information coming from a direct source....

Have a nice day now..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I have high confidence that I will have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I believe Trump believe's Putin believes that He did not believe that Trump believed that anyone could believe it was believable. Do I believe this ? That's for y'all to believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Intel Community under Obama the Community organizer.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Quid pro quo obviously.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: rickymouse

I believe Trump believe's Putin believes that He did not believe that Trump believed that anyone could believe it was believable. Do I believe this ? That's for y'all to believe.

Shux. Now I need to go downstairs and get another cup or two of coffee to be able to understand what you said.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Well one would think as a "writer" he would understand proper sentence structure and not start his sentence as an absolute statement. Hyperventilation does that to people so I'll allow some lieu.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Dudemo5

Well one would think as a "writer" he would understand proper sentence structure and not start his sentence as an absolute statement. Hyperventilation does that to people so I'll allow some lieu.

What absolute statement are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join