It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be abuse of power

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's exactly right.

To use the DoJ in order to investigate a political rival based on nothing more than conspiracy theories, which are pushed by the ill-informed, including Republicans in congress, would be politicizing the DoJ.

Isn't that exactly what Hillary did with the whole dosier thing???

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Prosecutor: Your Honor, we would like to present evidence against the accused, which we guarantee you is somewhere between 70-90% true!

Judge: Case dismissed, the defendant is free to go.
edit on R532017-11-16T16:53:07-06:00k5311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What's not "political" anymore? When "laws" are broke, or passed, it's political. Why should Hillary be treated any different than trump? The "Russian Collusion" nonsense is "political".
Under your way of thinking we may as well disband the D.O.J. and save the public treasures.
Anyone with a gut instinct and half a brain, knows she and Bill are guilty,.. like Mafia guilty! I'd be all for, ignoring their transgressions. But they seem to have no problems with making "laws" and still keep blabbing, about making "laws".... So I'm all for that very "power" they'd use, to go digging through their underwear drawers! She's played the "legalities" slot machine for to long. Both being "lawyers", one would think they'd understand what "shall not be infringed " means. Think they'd have "politicized" anyone breaking that law? She needs to shut up and go away. Real Americans are trying to unF their mess.
edit on 16-11-2017 by murphy22 because: So "educated" people could dumb it down, to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yet the left wants to bar your 2nd amendment right based on an "accusation" by your "ex" wife/husband/queer without so much as a "court hearing"? I get it now, I'm starting to see how this works.... Seems very tidy and controlled. Hillary was/is a "political" figure. So when she breaks a "law", prosecution is just "political". But when the average surf does it. It's breaking the "law". Got it!👍

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I used to love Assange, but that is dirty, also illegal.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Tell me what is dirty and illegal about your love of assange?

Not investigating Clinton would be dereliction of duty.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryerwe hired trump because were tired of the status quo. bush in it for big oil , obama for insurance industry , and hilly who we all know is a big time racketeer and money laundries . we wanted her shady deals investigated her missing emails that were destroyed she tried to lie and say she had no idea a private server was not allowed then she lied about classified documents in emails come on either she is a moron or she erased them to cover espionage and treason.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
She is very much correct:

The problem is that the current president has put his 2 cents in, and is demanding an investigation against her. That in itself is wrong and shows a gross abuse of power on his part, against what is his political rival.

Hillary Clinton, unfortunately, since she was First Lady, along with her husband, Bill, have been the targets, mainly on a political bias towards them. Far too often allegations are made, with no substance, only hearsay and outright lies about them. And when it comes out that there was nothing there, or that the investigator lied, those seeking their downfall do not accept such and continue to keep going and going.

And here is the other question: When nothing comes of the investigation then what?

Oh not allowed to have an opinion? Well he is allowed, and no he can't order the DOJ to prosecute here either this isn't politburo politics like in NK or China yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Based on Clintons statement we'll never have justice in this country, any politician can do anything they want and never face an investigation, you don't get evidence without investigating, if someone goes and tells the police I sold a bag of weed I'd be investigated, double standards based on class.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: RickinVa

Yet the left wants to bar your 2nd amendment right based on an "accusation" by your "ex" wife/husband/queer without so much as a "court hearing"? I get it now, I'm starting to see how this works.... Seems very tidy and controlled. Hillary was/is a "political" figure. So when she breaks a "law", prosecution is just "political". But when the average surf does it. It's breaking the "law". Got it!👍

Yep... that's the deal. The "new normal" is the old normal with an unbelievable amount of hubris and "weapons grade irony" rolled into it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's exactly right.

To use the DoJ in order to investigate a political rival based on nothing more than conspiracy theories, which are pushed by the ill-informed, including Republicans in congress, would be politicizing the DoJ.

In theory it would be, but in this reality everyone already knows it should already be happening because all the evidence coming out shows Hillary is guilty of multiple felonies. So many that they can't even all be counted yet. Maybe you can visit her in prison and sing her a nice song.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Hillary's new gig on TVLand at 12am airing. Kind of a female Magnum P.I.

After all she failed at everything else, why not try acting!? She's been doing that the previous years anyway. Acting like Bill isn't a rapist, acting like the Clinton Foundation is legit, acting like the Russians stole the election...
edit on 17-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Exactly my first thought when reading that.

"If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

I wonder who advises her on her statements now? She seems oblivious to the fact Trump could say the exact same thing, for the exact same reason. She needs to find a hobby.

I can't tell the difference anymore between the parties based on behavior. They all study at the same school of say it enough times, some will believe it. Sad really that people who are so successful in life can't just shut the heck up.

I think the only real solution is a cage match.

Humm, as far as i know she has Only been responding to abuse being heaped upon her. She has been, very appropriately, trying stay OUT of the news except when poo is thrown directly at her.

THeres a differences between T and H. Hillary can defend herself with her own wits/solid facts and and Trump continuously spews crap with no basis. How many times has he bull$hited the public for distractions sake?

I've lost track.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Exactly my first thought when reading that.

"If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

I wonder who advises her on her statements now? She seems oblivious to the fact Trump could say the exact same thing, for the exact same reason. She needs to find a hobby.

I can't tell the difference anymore between the parties based on behavior. They all study at the same school of say it enough times, some will believe it. Sad really that people who are so successful in life can't just shut the heck up.

I think the only real solution is a cage match.

Humm, as far as i know she has Only been responding to abuse being heaped upon her. She has been, very appropriately, trying stay OUT of the news except when poo is thrown directly at her.

THeres a differences between T and H. Hillary can defend herself with her own wits/solid facts and and Trump continuously spews crap with no basis. How many times has he bull$hited the public for distractions sake?

I've lost track.

The Hilldog isn't getting poo thrown on her she is poo. How forgiving you are of her, what about the crimes? I forgive her sins but the country can't ignore the elite politicians wives when they are exposed cheats and thieves. Do you think that elected officials , or appointed SOS should be allowed to do what they please outside of the law?
edit on 17-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The amount of hatred that Hillary Clinton can produce is amazing. Is it really just misogyny or do we see actual evil incarnate and we are repulsed by it?
She's a strange case, a touch of Mary Todd Lincoln lurks in there I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: East29

It may be both. She is extremely corrupt/a criminal, just like 90% of everyone else in DC.

Lock 'em all up, IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Those who claim HRC hatred comes from sexism are deflecting and are part of the problem.

If it had anything to do with sexism, every woman in the public eye would be attacked/accused 24/7. It isn't women being targeted. Most just hate Hillary and see right through her BS deflections and arrogant above-the-law attitude.

The fact she labeled Trump supporters "deplorable" absolutely didn't help her case any. She made it personal with about 30 million Americans, who now mostly call for investigation/arrest/prosecution.

Should've stayed in the woods, IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nope, I think you'll find that it is a fact.
You know, a fact as in something that is true and not just made up or hoped for.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Most large power structures are corrupt.

That means Trump is telling the truth then, doesn't it.

As citizens in a free country we have to verify our own sources. It's one of the pros and cons of free speech.

Yes. In other words, you have to know what is going on.

Its a choice to consume mainstream media, but free speech must be as absolute as it can be. Or else then they will start silencing small voices.

Yes it is a choice to consume mainstream media. I am glad we have a President warning everyone about them. Are you? As far as free speech goes, how free do you want speech to be? If you really want free speech, then that includes hate speech. Are you sure you want that?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But hey if he's innocent haha it doesn't even matter does it?

Wouldn't matter? That would mean that some on the left would have tried a coup d'état. That would be Treason in the highest. Do you know what the punishment for Treason is? Trump supporters would be chanting a little more than just lock her up.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary Clinton's lack of self awareness is quite astounding as well as her blatant hypocrisy.

Does she think because she lost, and didn't become POTUS, that she is somehow exempt from investigation? or being held accountable for her obvious criminal activity?

It's high time both her and Bill get yanked off their pedestal, and are finally brought to justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join