It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be abuse of power

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

If
Guess this word also has an alternative meaning in your world?

Again, where has the whistle blower said he has the goods on Hillary, specifically?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

www.reuters.com... SKBN1DG1SB

Campbell potentially now has a larger starring role in the Washington drama after the Justice Department said in a letter to Congress on Monday that it was considering appointing a special prosecutor to launch an investigation into Republican allegations of wrongdoing by Clinton, Trump’s former political rival, in the deal.

Hmm special prosecutor
more interesting info...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

No she's not worried. Didn't we have this conversation in June of last yesr.

There's nothing to support any new investigation.

Oh and NEWS FLASH... Christopher Steele has made a public statement about the dossier It's 70-90% accurate and true.
Hillary isnt going to be investigated. Trump IS going to be indicted and let's not claim a president can't be prosecuted because it simply is not true. So look impeachment day is coming. Tic tick ... Lock him up...

When and where did he say that?

Isn't it illegal to pay a foreign spy for opposition research information?

He didn't even go to Russia and talk with anyone from the kremlin, did he?

So Lynch and Comey, paid money for the dossier? Who's money?

Taxpayer, Hillary or DNC money?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Campbell potentially now has a larger starring role in the Washington drama after the Justice Department said in a letter to Congress on Monday that it was considering appointing a special prosecutor to launch an investigation into Republican allegations of wrongdoing by Clinton, Trump’s former political rival, in the deal.

Hmm special prosecutor
more interesting info...

Ok. Let me ask this again.

Where has the whistle blower said he has the goods on Hillary, specifically?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Hmm special prosecutor
more interesting info...

I will repost my original comment as you seem to have missed it.

If he has the goods on ole grandma pantsuit business is about to pick up.

I linked the article as the whistleblower revealed his name and the fact that he has documentation.

I will also now link another article for you in case you missed it.
www.nytimes.com...
It appears the doj is already investigating ole grandma pantsuit, and evaluating the need for a special council.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Uhm no...

Not prosecuting her was an abuse of power.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Hmm special prosecutor
more interesting info...

I will repost my original comment as you seem to have missed it.

If he has the goods on ole grandma pantsuit business is about to pick up.

I linked the article as the whistleblower revealed his name and the fact that he has documentation.

I will also now link another article for you in case you missed it.
www.nytimes.com...
It appears the doj is already investigating ole grandma pantsuit, and evaluating the need for a special council.

Well, "if" he has goods that weren't already known to the FBI, considering they were part of the bribery/corruption issue many years ago.

That's a big "if" to hang hats on.

My bet is that it goes no where and we laugh at the Right Wing once again for falling for stupid conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

She's right. Investigating Hilary just because Trump wants to distract the country from his own deepening legal woes would be an abuse of power, and a great expense that we as tax payers would be stuck with, all for the 30% of the country that still believes Trump and his lies. He's not a king. He's just a two-bit scammer whose lies are catching up with him. So he wants to divert our attention, either by a bogus witch-hunt for Hillary, again, or a nuclear war with N Korea. He's a supremely incompetent impostor who's driving this country into the ground. That's why Russia likes him. He works for them, not the US.

Trump, and his kids, are TRASH !
Worst. 'president' EVER!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That's a big "if" to hang hats on.

Big enough for him to dox himself.
Big enough for the fbi to slap an nda on him.

You bet on hillary to win didn't you?
We have all been laughing about that one for the last year.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
...and using a phony dossier paid for by the DNC to obtain FISA warrants against political opponents is acceptable?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This is great news! No wonder Hillary is so defensive. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Too bad the investigations are focusing on the Clinton crackpot and all the cohorts.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Big enough for him to dox himself. Big enough for the fbi to slap an nda on him.

Which they released him from. Do you think they would clear a material witness of a NDA so that he could go public, if that witness was about to play a role in a FBI investigation on the issue?

You bet on hillary to win didn't you? We have all been laughing about that one for the last year.

Ah, poor guy. Are you all out of illogical rebuttals?

Dig deeper. I'm sure there is more stupid where that came from.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Which they released him from. Do you think they would clear a material witness of a NDA so that he could go public, if that witness was about to play a role in a FBI investigation on the issue?

Not of their own accord, congress had to call for him to be released from the nda.
You act as if this is the same fbi as from 2016, it is not.

Ah, poor guy. Are you all out of illogical rebuttals? Dig deeper. I'm sure there is more stupid where that came from.

You are the one that brought up your wagers, don't hate on me because you made poor and stupid ones.

edit on 16/11/2017 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Not of their own accord, congress had to call for him to be released from the nda. You act as if this is the same fbi as from 2016, it is not.

Again, do you think his info will be part of a FBI investigation if he is allowed to publicly release his "earth-shattering" info?

You are the one that brought up your wagers, don't hate on me because you made poor and stupid ones.

See. I knew you could do it.

Plenty of stupid.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Again, do you think his info will be part of a FBI investigation if he is allowed to publicly release his "earth-shattering" info?

If allowed to testify in open session in front of congress his info will not be suppressed.
This isn't the irs scandal, fast and furious fbi anymore.

See. I knew you could do it. Plenty of stupid.

As usual it is amusing to watch you try to project your problems on others. Typical expected behavior.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If allowed to testify in open session in front of congress his info will not be suppressed. This isn't the irs scandal, fast and furious fbi anymore.

He would not be able to openly say anything that is part of an ongoing investigation, even if released from his NDA.

So I don't expect much from him.

As usual it is amusing to watch you try to project your problems on others. Typical expected behavior.

What problem is that? I'm not the one that made a stupid comment about Hillary winning or losing. That had nothing to do with this topic, but you sure threw it in there.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

He would not be able to openly say anything that is part of an ongoing investigation, even if released from his NDA.

Source for this pearl of knowledge? He is not a leo.

What problem is that? I'm not the one that made a stupid comment about Hillary winning or losing. That had nothing to do with this topic, but you sure threw it in there.

You commented on what you would wager on; I simply reminded you of your wager history here and its awful record. Written history is a bear.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
She is very much correct:

The problem is that the current president has put his 2 cents in, and is demanding an investigation against her. That in itself is wrong and shows a gross abuse of power on his part, against what is his political rival.

Hillary Clinton, unfortunately, since she was First Lady, along with her husband, Bill, have been the targets, mainly on a political bias towards them. Far too often allegations are made, with no substance, only hearsay and outright lies about them. And when it comes out that there was nothing there, or that the investigator lied, those seeking their downfall do not accept such and continue to keep going and going.

And here is the other question: When nothing comes of the investigation then what?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now Hillary is getting extra nervous about the Department of Justice possibly appointing a special prosecutor to take a second look at all her wheelings and dealings.

She's worried that this would be "politicizing" and so "abusive" !!

She did an interview (yes another interview) with MotherJones.

I say she knows about some new information and about some of those sealed indictments.

She got triggered when AG Sessions was under fire from Congress yesterday.

She knows it's only a matter of time now.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be 'abuse of power'

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday warned that if President Trump directs his Justice Department to investigate her role in a 2010 sale of a uranium company, it would be “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department.”

"This is such an abuse of power," Clinton said in an interview with Mother Jones, following reports that the Justice Department is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate.

"I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system," she said. "If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

here she is all stern & serious...

W O W

Weapons grade irony from this lady.

She is the avatar of hubris and corruption.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join