It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be abuse of power

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

What the hell does that matter? who cares? Oh yeah the ones who want to discredit it. It wouldn't matter if Hillary put it on her VISA card.
Who paid for it is a non issue.
It's what's in it that is important and Robert Mueller is very interested in what it says.
Better pull up your PFDs of the dossier guys and have a closer look. Try to get past the sex parts that's not important except that it means the Kremlin has kompromot on trump. It's

If that's your take you do realise that dossier had Russian sources right?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

She should take this as the greatest opportunity to demonstrate her innocence.

...Hahaha.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just want all the politicians past and present in DC to go away. We need to start out fresh and new. Throw the whole lot in jail for stupidity.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Darn it Silly!

your moxie and sheer tenacity has won me over.

IM WITH HER!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now Hillary is getting extra nervous about the Department of Justice possibly appointing a special prosecutor to take a second look at all her wheelings and dealings.

She's worried that this would be "politicizing" and so "abusive" !!

She did an interview (yes another interview) with MotherJones.

I say she knows about some new information and about some of those sealed indictments.

She got triggered when AG Sessions was under fire from Congress yesterday.

She knows it's only a matter of time now.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be 'abuse of power'

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday warned that if President Trump directs his Justice Department to investigate her role in a 2010 sale of a uranium company, it would be “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department.”

"This is such an abuse of power," Clinton said in an interview with Mother Jones, following reports that the Justice Department is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate.

"I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system," she said. "If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

here she is all stern & serious...

so hillary is against what barak did to donald?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system," she said. "If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

This made me chuckle. I'm sure she thinks Trumps treatment is justifiable.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Go the Razor gang!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenwhat a straight up hypocritical old crone her and obumo have been using the doj for their own benefit for years . first thing out of her mouth after she lost is colusion with putin russians hacked us at dnc and stole emails. which when published by wikileaks she never declared as fake. thats what lost her the election to trump.

who or what is this news site never heard of them. what she could not find network news to take her intermercial.
way i understand it congress is the one asking sessions to investigate. best thing for her to do is get martha stewart to give her recipe for toilet bowl wine.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

'Dumb Dumb' COMEBACK

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408well it was on abc monday morning so i guess abc is now a reich wing source?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"If that f - - - ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!" - Hillary Clinton

Why would she say this after the interview with Matt Lauer if she didn't know there could be issues down the road?
She's scared, and rightly should be. They're coming for you stinky!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Thats a whole another level of "ugly"

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvertyes for crap they did years ago one of them while working with russians during hc russia 1 uranium deal. methinks mueller might have uncovered one of hc's turds she thought had buried years ago

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96no she did not los angeles county had 10 million more votes than actual people eligible to vote and hilly supposedly won pop vote by 3 mil subtract that from 10 mil fraudulent votes she actually lost pop vote by 7 mil votes

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
news.trust.org...
Seems she does have reason to be nervous.
The whistleblower says he has documentation.

Campbell countered those who dismiss his knowledge of the Uranium One deal. "I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist and I have it," Campbell said. He declined to give details of those documents.

If he has the goods on ole grandma pantsuit business is about to pick up.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
news.trust.org...
Seems she does have reason to be nervous.
The whistleblower says he has documentation.

Campbell countered those who dismiss his knowledge of the Uranium One deal. "I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist and I have it," Campbell said. He declined to give details of those documents.

If he has the goods on ole grandma pantsuit business is about to pick up.

Him and his lawyer have not said they had any "goods" against Clinton whatsoever.

Keep in mind that his lawyer is a known Right Wing activist and opportunist.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Do the words "documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist and I have it" have a different meaning in your world?

His lawyers political leanings may be important if the lawyer were the one testifying. The lawyer is not; the whistleblower is and has given an interview in which he says he has the goods.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Do the words "documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist and I have it" have a different meaning in your world?

No. We already know there was political influence and corruption taking place within the company. The FBI was involved in that, which the whistleblower was involved in, many years ago.

Now where did he state he has the goods on Hillary, specifically?

His lawyers political leanings may be important if the lawyer were the one testifying. The lawyer is not; the whistleblower is and has given an interview in which he says he has the goods.

Goods on whom?
edit on 16-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

If
Guess this word also has an alternative meaning in your world?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join