It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be abuse of power

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

50% is considered highly confident.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jc333

Guess we'll see about that too huh?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Um, reread what I typed. There is nothing "wrong" about it. As you even said, yourself, "then they wait until he's out office". That's what I said. So it's not wrong, you actually agree with me... I specifically pointed out that they would have to wait till he's out office.

Do you understand that you're agreeing with me or are you seriously arguing just for the sake of it?

And I do agree with you that we will have to wait and see, that was my entire point. And yes, if he is innocent then that part doesn't matter. Except for the part where people were demanding it was true for a year with zero proof. I hope if it comes out that he is innocent those people are decent enough to give a public apology for acting like petulant children before the facts were in. Same goes for pro team. I hope they can be decent enough to say they were wrong as well. Both sides have been treating each other like garbage, showing their true character.

I'll start the thread for it myself if nobody else does.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Noncents because: Edited/Expanded

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who cares. The thing is still out there. Can't unring a bell. Can't un tic a tock. Better read it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Figures.

This is an online community, not your personal litter box. Get to know your neighbors.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Who cares about lying dems. Thats a distraction. Every day there's more on trump . What fun. Did you see the wikileaks montage? You like that kind of stuff.
Wiki wiki wiki lol

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not in the world of criminal justice.

Or anywhere else.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No one is above the law.

For the first time ever, I truly mean this: No offense, but why are you even on ATS? You've mocked conspiracy theorists as a whole, you fully believe the MSM and you have no will to actually enlighten yourself or expand your horizons of thought.

I mean, I don't want you to leave, but I have to ask what does ATS have to offer you?

Standard Leftist procedure for getting 25 cents a post from her "donors".

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh, in that case, I'm 25% confident you know what you're talking about on any given subject here.
So by your terms, fairly confident yes?

To everyone else, just.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No one is above the law.

For the first time ever, I truly mean this: No offense, but why are you even on ATS? You've mocked conspiracy theorists as a whole, you fully believe the MSM and you have no will to actually enlighten yourself or expand your horizons of thought.

I mean, I don't want you to leave, but I have to ask what does ATS have to offer you?

I'd do such dirty dirty things for 25 cents a post!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Based on evidence and bearing indictments.

Indeed.

Time will tell.

Did you not hear?

Two people were indicted and one plead guilty.

All based on real evidence, not loony conspiracies pushed by the ignorant.

And neither one had anything to do with Russian collusian and the trump campaign. One is for lobbying work before they were involved with the campaign. The second a nobody nonpaid flunky who was caught lying about meeting with a Russian, this meeting had zero impact on the campaign, and his requests to arrange meetings on behalf of the campaign were rejected.

For you to see either as some form of vindication of Russian collusion shows you are deranged.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I've said this before: SOM is almost certainly NOT a shill/sock. If so, however, somebunny is getting ripped off.

Too wide-eyed gullible, wild-eyed fanatical, and research challenged imo. Nope, she's for real.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

He had an interview. Maxine Waters doesn't matter to me. Don't know why you're trying to make that association.
Try and stay focused ok? The author of the dossier is saying the dossier is 70-90% accurate. That's why trump looks so worried.

PS you know what I think about memes right? Yeah words for people who have NOTHING TO SAY.

Let me see if this will penetrate your brain - Trump says 100% there was no Russian collusion many times on national tv- do you believe him?

Why would you expect us to believe Steele who is reported to have said the dossier is only 70 % accurate?

Quit waisting your breath as if that will convince anyone.

PS - Please post a photo of trump looking worried, I keep hearing you say this but I have never seen such an image.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Going after domestic media is the beginning of tyranny.

Or it could be that it is just what it is. The truth that media is corrupt. Which I happen to agree with.

Most large power structures are corrupt.

As citizens in a free country we have to verify our own sources. It's one of the pros and cons of free speech.

Its a choice to consume mainstream media, but free speech must be as absolute as it can be. Or else then they will start silencing small voices.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The author of the dossier is saying the dossier is 70-90% accurate. That's why trump looks so worried.

I'm sure you have sourcing for this claim, right? None of the IA's were willing to give it confidence or use it from all reports we have. Of course Steele is going say that, every prisoner in jail is innocent too.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No one is above the law.

A fat paycheck from the Tavistock Institute.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your post is meant as irony right? Or do you not realize what you said?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I have to second JinMI's question. It appears that you dislike pretty much every poster in the forum and have nothing but contempt for any of the topics whether they're political or something else. Of course you're entitled to be 100% negative 100% of the time if that makes you...well, happy...but why? If we all piss you off so much, why do you bother to read these threads at all?

------------------

On topic: Typical Clinton. It's an abuse of power if someone else does it but perfectly ok if she does it herself. And as much as I doubt anything will ever actually stick to her, this and other recent happenings do give me a very faint glimmer of hope. Because this whole comment does stink of fear.

edit on 16-11-2017 by riiver because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2017 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, anyone can avoid investigation by simply running for public office? If I am a bank robber who just so happens to be a candidate for President, should I be immune from investigation?

Investigation does not equal prosecution. Allegations of crimes should and must be investigated. Prosecution only occurs when probable cause exists to believe the allegations are true.

Typical Hillary Clinton logic though

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

I've noticed a handful of posters who engage in precisely the same activity (not singling anyone out). Hard to tell if they're trolls or just miserable people.

Either way, I have found it easier to simply not engage them in discussion since they aren't interested in discussion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join