It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be abuse of power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

There's an alternate universe somewhere where Clinton won the election and has racked up a body count that put Stalin, Mao and Hitler to shame.

Combined, and in record time!

Then she got a Nobel prize.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: CriticalStinker

you do realize, almost everything WIkileaks, leaks is: Illegal ? However Rachel Maddow got a hold of a copy, was also through illegal means.

Do you really think that Wikileaks was the only organization that made contact with Trump's people trying to get his returns?

Rumors say Rachel is one of the sealed indictments !!

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's exactly right.

To use the DoJ in order to investigate a political rival based on nothing more than conspiracy theories, which are pushed by the ill-informed, including Republicans in congress, would be politicizing the DoJ.
Clinton is no longer a political rival...Neither is Obama...

It is known that immediately after Hillary ok'd the sale of 20% of America's uranium to Russia, her husband was paid half a million bucks for a 20 minute speech to the Russians...It is also known that immediately after the sale, the purchasers donated 150 million bucks to the Clinton Foundation...

Those may be conspiracies but they are not theories...Those are facts and need investigated...And that's just the tip of the iceburg...

So you're saying the Justice Dept. can not investigate and prosecute crooked former politicians...I don't believe it...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So, we should always refrain from criminal investigations if the subjects of the investigation are "political rivals" of the seated administration?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's exactly right.

To use the DoJ in order to investigate a political rival based on nothing more than conspiracy theories, which are pushed by the ill-informed, including Republicans in congress, would be politicizing the DoJ.

HAHAHAHAHA

The #Resistance hag says boo hoo hoo, politicize, boo hoo hoo. IRS politicized, FBI politicized, DOJ head on the tarmac with her husband all were politicized by her and her Party. She paved the way for the DOJ to go after her, this is so winning.

Lock her up!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
So, we should always refrain from criminal investigations if the subjects of the investigation are "political rivals" of the seated administration?

No, only the POTUS is immune from prosecution while in office. Hillary is a nothing, she is not a defacto president and gets no rights afforded the real POTUS. She can be prosecuted. She is basically demanding the rights of being POTUS when crying about this, which is pathetic.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No she's not worried. Didn't we have this conversation in June of last yesr.

There's nothing to support any new investigation.

Oh and NEWS FLASH... Christopher Steele has made a public statement about the dossier It's 70-90% accurate and true.
Hillary isnt going to be investigated. Trump IS going to be indicted and let's not claim a president can't be prosecuted because it simply is not true. So look impeachment day is coming. Tic tick ... Lock him up...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The abuse of power was done while this monster and her cohorts were in power.

Let the cards fall where they will, the Clinton Foundation in and of itself will be its downfall, if not the Uranium Deal, Huma's Muslim Brother hood ties, the Saudi Connection, Weiner's insurance file, etc on down the line.

Corrupt is corrupt and this thing is full of it!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just look at her.

She's trembling and shaking.

She knows what's about to happen.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh and NEWS FLASH... Christopher Steele has made a public statement about the dossier It's 70-90% accurate and true.

Oh that's real crudible.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hillary isnt going to be investigated. Trump IS going to be indicted and let's not claim a president can't be prosecuted because it simply is not true. So look impeachment day is coming. Tic tick ... Lock him up...

Tell us more of your delusions.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Going after domestic media is the beginning of tyranny.

Or it could be that it is just what it is. The truth that media is corrupt. Which I happen to agree with.
edit on 15-11-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary isnt going to be investigated. Trump IS going to be indicted and let's not claim a president can't be prosecuted because it simply is not true. So look impeachment day is coming. Tic tick ... Lock him up..

I knew IT!!!

He did pay those Russian prostitutes to pee all over Obama/Michelles bed, creating the most infamous golden shower party of all time!! Damn you Trump!!

As you said, it is time to IMPEACH Trump!!

/sarc off

Love that you are wetting yourself on a fairy tale, a "70-90%" accurate fairy tale.

I have a feeling you are going to be needing some serious psychological evaluation when all of this is over.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Rumor has it🎶

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oh and NEWS FLASH...the dossier It's 70-90% accurate and true.

Wow! Just like Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't care about piss. Nobody does. It's the rest of it.
I guess YOU never got past the salacious part.
Too bad it's pretty damn interesting.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Hillary wouldn't have anything to worry about if she truly liked "everyday people". Democrats would have turned out in greater numbers, and she'd be the Dictator-Queen that she's dreamed of being since....forever.

edit on 11/15/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Cute. A little blast from the past that trump was also WRONG about. La la la this is so much fun.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't care about piss. Nobody does. It's the rest of it.
I guess YOU never got past the salacious part.
Too bad it's pretty damn interesting.

Remind me again who paid for the pee pee story??

Interesting does not equal veracity, the whole narrative is a lie spun to keep you feeling as though impeachment is just a day away.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

And you know this from your extensive investigations right?
Just because your new Queen Maxine Waters, along with her Gang of Idiots say they will have Trump impeached, that doesn't mean sh!t.....except to you.
We WILL expect a full apology when everything you say and have said, is proven wrong.

And I will throw this one in for good measure......

I am going to post that every time I see you post.....just because it needs to be said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join