It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be abuse of power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's exactly what Obammy did for her against Trump.

Which I’m assuming you believe was wrong, immoral, illegal or all 3?

Which would then make what Hillary said correct?

Which would mean you agree with Hillary?

If the rotten bitch would just go away and keep her ugly horse face off the air, we would let her go.

I’m willing to bet you didn’t know about this until you read it on ATS just now...

I’m also willing to bet even if she did “go away” you lot would never “let her go”...

You need her...
Without her you’d only have your own party and president’s constant failures to talk about.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think Russia has been an easy scapegoat. Much like Soros.

Of course they are the scape goat.

Team Clinton rigged the primaries.

STOLE the nomination.

PAID people to attend.

Built a wall around the convention center to keep Sanders supporters out.

Marched out ILLEGAL immigrants on stage at their convention.( Foreign collusion)

And they really have the nerve to point the finger and lie bout Russia.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I didn't say anything about who won what.

All I said is there were Russian aspects to this election... Like the oppo-research she used from Russian sources.

I don't hide from realities, and I also said I don't think it was a big deal. But I won't act like it didn't happen.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: JinMI

I think Russia has been an easy scapegoat. Much like Soros.

No argument here. I like looking at root problems.

Ours happens to be we allow money (massive amounts) to be involved in democracy... Which can't work.

We allow a two party system for 350~ million Americans.

The problem is our system, there are plenty of symptoms of this, and people focus on the symptoms... Not the disease.

I guess it's easier to complain about the weather instead of of the failing dam that threatens your village.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Only thing I'd add is that people have been raised to cling to political parties like religion. So for some to say there is a problem with the parties is sacrilegious.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There's an alternate universe somewhere where Clinton won the election and has racked up a body count that put Stalin, Mao and Hitler to shame.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Go team!

We should have only two teams in each US sport as well now that I think about it. Maybe just make the proposal to show how silly it would be put into perspective.

Nhl = 2 teams
Nfl = 2 teams
Nba = 2 teams
MLB = 2 teams

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with politics. It has to do with abusing the power she had as Secretary of State while in office. This should be investigated, she is using an age old technique to deflect the investigation. If she had nothing to hide, she would not be trying to gain public support to stop the investigation. I now feel she is guilty. I was undecided before, thinking it might be good to dig into it to see if it was real and to clear her name if she was innocent. Now I feel it needs a full investigation. I hate when people use Ad Hominum techniques to try to get away with something they did wrong. I know people all over use these techniques, but she abuses them so much.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There's an alternate universe somewhere where Clinton won the election and has racked up a body count that put Stalin, Mao and Hitler to shame.

Sucks for them...

I hear it’s next to the Universe where President Trump can actually get things done.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's exactly right.

To use the DoJ in order to investigate a political rival based on nothing more than conspiracy theories, which are pushed by the ill-informed, including Republicans in congress, would be politicizing the DoJ.

holy crap you just described the former administration during the last potus campaign

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

This part...

"And at the end of the day, nothing will come of it, but it will, you know, cause a lot of terrible consequences that we might live with for a really long time," she said.

...sounds like a threat to me.

A terrible threat (to all of us).

Why should we all face terrible consequences for a very long time because she is investigated? It's weird and unbecoming a woman who has nothing to fear and nothing to hide. The federal government has thrown away trillions on *cough* 'nothingburgers'...without overt threats like this.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Hehe, as if we didn't already know. Here on ATS anyway.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sucks for them...

I hear it’s next to the Universe where President Trump can actually get things done.

In that universe yoga pants are illegal.

True story, brah.

link   

you do realize, almost everything WIkileaks, leaks is: Illegal ? However Rachel Maddow got a hold of a copy, was also through illegal means.

Do you really think that Wikileaks was the only organization that made contact with Trump's people trying to get his returns?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Tick tock...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: RazorV66

It's exactly what Obammy did for her against Trump.

Which I’m assuming you believe was wrong, immoral, illegal or all 3?

Which would then make what Hillary said correct?

Which would mean you agree with Hillary?

If the rotten bitch would just go away and keep her ugly horse face off the air, we would let her go.

I’m willing to bet you didn’t know about this until you read it on ATS just now...

I’m also willing to bet even if she did “go away” you lot would never “let her go”...

You need her...
Without her you’d only have your own party and president’s constant failures to talk about.

Uh...nice try, but no.
That is what she is trying to say the investigation would be about, which is exactly what Obummer and his goons did for her when they illegally unmasked everyone for FISA warrants.
The Trump DOJ would be doing it for RICO indictments...you know....the lengths of corruption that the Clinton Foundation goes to, to line her pockets.
Not the same....not even close.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Isn't the abuse of power using her position to milk and shake down players in the Uranium One deal for the Clinton Foundation?

Any way you slice it, that whole thing stinks.

.....and that's hardly the only time C.F. benefited from the S.O.S.'s office.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Journalists are protected from legal action in most cases. And as much as I despise Rachel Maddow, or the idea of anyone calling her a journalist... Going after domestic media is the beginning of tyranny.

I used to like Assange, but he lied.

But we can't pretend his actions should be compared to a US citizens when it comes to our elections.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Both Parties are polluted with Swap.

At this point to say we don't need a Special Prosecutor is weak.

We need all of them investigated.

The "Swap" includes both sides.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

This part...

"And at the end of the day, nothing will come of it, but it will, you know, cause a lot of terrible consequences that we might live with for a really long time," she said.

...sounds like a threat to me.

A terrible threat (to all of us).

Why should we all face terrible consequences for a very long time because she is investigated? It's weird and unbecoming a woman who has nothing to fear and nothing to hide. The federal government has thrown away trillions on *cough* 'nothingburgers'...without overt threats like this.

Consequences of the Debbie Wasserman Schultz kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join