It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be abuse of power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Now Hillary is getting extra nervous about the Department of Justice possibly appointing a special prosecutor to take a second look at all her wheelings and dealings.

She's worried that this would be "politicizing" and so "abusive" !!

She did an interview (yes another interview) with MotherJones.

I say she knows about some new information and about some of those sealed indictments.

She got triggered when AG Sessions was under fire from Congress yesterday.

She knows it's only a matter of time now.

Clinton: DOJ investigating me would be 'abuse of power'

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday warned that if President Trump directs his Justice Department to investigate her role in a 2010 sale of a uranium company, it would be “a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department.”

"This is such an abuse of power," Clinton said in an interview with Mother Jones, following reports that the Justice Department is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate.

"I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system," she said. "If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

here she is all stern & serious...

edit on Nov-15-2017 by xuenchen because: tiktiktiktiktiktik

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't that tick tock thing from Hannity? Every time he does it he just gives some sensationalized story that doesn't turn out to be anything.

Or was it Assange? What about the Twitter messages showing Assange working with the Trump campaign?

I used to love Assange, but that is dirty, also illegal.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Tick Tock

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
She's exactly right.

To use the DoJ in order to investigate a political rival based on nothing more than conspiracy theories, which are pushed by the ill-informed, including Republicans in congress, would be politicizing the DoJ.

+54 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's exactly right.

To use the DoJ in order to investigate a political rival based on nothing more than conspiracy theories, which are pushed by the ill-informed, including Republicans in congress, would be politicizing the DoJ.

I just want to save this. Savor even.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Your silly reich wing sources don’t much want to talk about the failure of Obamacare repealing or the pending failure of tax reform...

So let’s post as many Hillary stories as we can to make them forget...

I could be wrong but I think you’re literally the only member posting Hillary stories nowadays...

Time to let go.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

She's exactly right.

I just want to save this. Savor even.

If you are referring to the investigation in to Trump, come to find out it was well-founded. Based on evidence and bearing indictments. Not rooted in the ignorance of others and silly conspiracies.

Savor it as long as you can.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So Miss we came we saw he died LOL is all about US justice eh ...yea sure Hillary . No need for Special council to investigate U 1 ...Just pick up what was started and finish the job +++

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Based on evidence and bearing indictments.

Indeed.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If they even brought anyone culpable in the endless war of terror to justice before this I might pay attention. But they have all gotten away with genocide, not a one is ever been charged with any crimes against humanity since 2001.

I'm not holding my breath. In another time and place, the same type scumbags got away with the Vietnam war, too.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Exactly my first thought when reading that.

"If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

I wonder who advises her on her statements now? She seems oblivious to the fact Trump could say the exact same thing, for the exact same reason. She needs to find a hobby.

I can't tell the difference anymore between the parties based on behavior. They all study at the same school of say it enough times, some will believe it. Sad really that people who are so successful in life can't just shut the heck up.

I think the only real solution is a cage match.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Based on evidence and bearing indictments.

Indeed.

Time will tell.

Did you not hear?

Two people were indicted and one plead guilty.

All based on real evidence, not loony conspiracies pushed by the ignorant.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It’s likely a PTSD relapse from the gunfire she was under in the middle east...oh, wait...never mind.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Oh, I heard, I watched and even listened.

Did you hear that the Podesta Group is in a downward spiral? I wonder if they are related.......

Funny thing, evidence. Sometimes it's the intent that matters.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

She's exactly right.

That's effing rich after the last YEAR of.

RUSSIA!

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Your silly reich wing sources don’t much want to talk about the failure of Obamacare repealing or the pending failure of tax reform...

So let’s post as many Hillary stories as we can to make them forget...

I could be wrong but I think you’re literally the only member posting Hillary stories nowadays...

Time to let go.

If the rotten bitch would just go away and keep her ugly horse face off the air, we would let her go.
But for her to go out and say something like this is just #ing outrageous.
It's exactly what Obammy did for her against Trump.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

She's exactly right.

That's effing rich after the last YEAR of.

RUSSIA!

Well Russia was caught meddling.... The only funny part is people only talk about one side when they played both.

I for one an not to butthurt seeing as they're playing a game we helped perfect.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think Russia has been an easy scapegoat. Much like Soros.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh?

Meddling ?

Clinton WON the popular vote.

So try again.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think Russia has been an easy scapegoat. Much like Soros.

No argument here. I like looking at root problems.

Ours happens to be we allow money (massive amounts) to be involved in democracy... Which can't work.

We allow a two party system for 350~ million Americans.

The problem is our system, there are plenty of symptoms of this, and people focus on the symptoms... Not the disease.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join