It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Breaking News: Trump Pauses During Remarks For Sip Of Water

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes, it is on the front page of the CBS News Website (at this time). Look, Trump isn't my favorite president to date but really? Are we going to have the MSM do a story anytime Trump made a tweet or dumb statement on a primary opponent or any other subject in the past? Is this really news?

www.cbsnews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Trump pauses during remarks for sip of water

While addressing the nation Wednesday afternoon following his 12-day trip to Asia, President Trump abruptly paused his remarks -- twice -- to take a sip of water.

Speaking at the White House, Mr. Trump initially fumbled in looking for the Fiji water bottle and then ducked below the lectern in search of refreshment. Someone off-camera pointed out the bottle to his right on a nearby table. Once he located the water, he took a sip. A few minutes later, he took another break from his remarks to sip a second time.

edit on 15-11-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That's pretty ridiculous. That's the world we live in. Who cares how Trump drinks water? LOL

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

OH MY GODS!

IMPEACH HIM NOW!

I can't take it anymore.

I need to scream then have puppy therapy.

Later I plan on burning some books, disrespecting the National Anthem, then tearing down a statue in disgust!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

LMAO!! He's so awkward! I swear he was putting on his tough guy face while taking a sip! LMAO!!!

+46 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

HA! My prediction came true.

I'm going to make a prediction:

The MSM will be talking about his dry mouth and stopping to drink water two or three times while giving a speech about something or other (they forget).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Democrats will take this to new levels !!!

Major medical issues !!

The MSM is getting nervous because some new news about the Clinton investigation is coming out.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Are we going to have the MSM do a story anytime Trump made a tweet or dumb statement on a primary opponent or any other subject in the past?

Are we going to have a thread every time the media says some dumb sh*t about Trump?

Is this really news?

You’re the one that decided to bring this trash to ATS.

link   

originally posted by: amazing
That's pretty ridiculous. That's the world we live in. Who cares how Trump drinks water? LOL

Only the Leftists care.....he is not doing it right or why would he drink that brand of water or the old man can't talk without drinking some water.
Always some stupid sh!t with them.

link   
I think the point was that Trump made fun of Marco Rubio for doing the same thing when he was on the campaign trail. Still, not a big story in my book.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's possible he's suffering from jet lag. I know I'd feel like crap after travelling to the other side of the planet and spending 12 days in Asia.

I don't like the guy. But this strikes me as being a non-issue. Unless he's sick, in which case I hope he gets well soon.

-dex

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Its not how he drinks; its how many sips he has! Get it right; this is important.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I think the point was that Trump made fun of Marco Rubio for doing the same thing when he was on the campaign trail. Still, not a big story in my book.

That's exactly what the CBS article mentions.

Turnabout is fair play, I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Trump is a distraction, a mouthpiece, of course this is news, it what keeps Joe public from focusing on issues that actually matter that much is obvious.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Stay hydrated.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am surprised the media didn't suggest some off the wall theory based on the brand of water.

Lame day in the news.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And it was a bottle of Fiji. CBS made sure to inform us of that. Very important....earth-shattering really.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Maybe that was Trump's point too !!

Tactics & Strategy

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
BUSTED!!!!!

Now they've got him right where they want him muahahahaha!!!

edit on 15-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats will take this to new levels !!!

Major medical issues !!

The MSM is getting nervous because some new news about the Clinton investigation is coming out.

Almost like this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join