It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI gave Clinton email investigation ‘special’ status

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh now we have a new document released that apparently shows the FBI had the Hillary Clinton email scandal investigation classified as "special" !!

An email from Andrew McCabe wrote that the Clinton investigation was a "special status" !!

Well now we know don't we.

I wonder WHO had it classified as "Special" ??

Hmmm. Exposed.

The part is in the The FBI vault

Shortly before last year’s election, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe wrote an email on his official government account stating that the Hillary Clinton email probe had been given “special” status, according to documents released Wednesday.

McCabe’s Oct. 23, 2016, email to press officials in the FBI said the probe was under the control of a small group of high-ranking people at the FBI’s headquarters in Washington.

“As I now know the decision was made to investigate it at HQ with a small team,” McCabe wrote in the email. He said he had no input when the Clinton email investigation started in summer 2015, while he was serving as assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington office.

“[The Washington office] provided some personnel for the effort but it was referred to as a ‘special’ and I was not given any details about it,” he wrote.

FBI gave Clinton email investigation ‘special’ status, deputy director’s email shows

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Seems to me the term "special" would refer to the fact that it appears Mccabe provided some of his agents from the Washington Field Office to FBI HQ for the investigation, but was not given any details about what they were working on.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well, she is an ex-president's wife, we can't be busting her because it would make the highest level of our government look corrupt.

We know it is, but the rest of the world has no evidence to prove it. Nothing will happen to Clinton, she is the wife of an Ex-president.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Special seems like an appropriate word to use.
Its not every day some flat ego tripper does things like this intentionally for the sake of 'who gives a damn', given her position.

I guess we use the word affectionately because she's a girl.

Special maybe because of all the different facets/angles to consider given this girl likes to kick the shins.

She reminds me of a girl that kicked my nuts because its funny that it hurts so much.

Yet has she actually affected me on a personal level?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So now we know why Clintin got off!
The investigation was not handled in a apolitical way!

edit on 15-11-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So now we kno why Clintin got off!
The investigation was not handled in a apolitical way!

Yes as a "matter" of fact !!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This is the threshold that will be crossed!

Hillary is looking pale and scared.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This is the threshold that will be crossed!

Hillary is looking pale and scared.

And frail

And totally terrified

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
HELLO...Is A.G. Jeff Sessions in the audience? HELLLLOOOOO???

Wake up Jeff. It's Special Prosecute-Her time!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Time for a special prosecutor.

Clearly even FBI is unable to maintain objectivity. How could it? Constant interference from (fmr) AG Lynch - you know, the one who meets with the suspect's husband days before the conclusion is announced.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The appearance of impropriety IS impropriety.

top topics

join