posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
OK, lets have some fun. I'll be the devil's advocate. I blew up the picture some more and pointed at a few odd looking things. Some say it's an
optical illusion or crevice.
1) What's this odd looking thing...shadow? rock?
2) I'm seeing a "stalk" of some kind with highlights and shadows. Why would a crevice in a rock continue in the sand?
3) What is this thing? Looks like something coming out from the "stalk."
4) Once again, this appears like some sort of branch sticking out of the main stalk.
5) Notice this circular ring on this "stalk?" Why would this appear here if it is a crevice?
Ball is in your court now.