It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-op transgender woman is suing Mass. over placement at male prison

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Or, don't lock up non violent drug offenders with hardened criminals that would happily rape and shank others.... Would that not be a far simpler solution?

No... cause drugs are bad and so are trannies.

Druggies and trannies should be raped.

Duh.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Anyone who agrees here needs to study up on eugenics to see why that is not a good idea, especially in this situation about a drug offense. In fact California has modern practice in this:

From 2006 to 2010, at least 148 female inmates at two California facilities had tubal ligation surgeries. Some of the surgeries took place at the Valley State Prison for Women, seen here in 2000. Gary Kazanjian/AP Nearly 150 women were sterilized in California's prisons without the state's approval, a practice that critics say targeted inmates who were seen as being at risk of serving a future jail term. Those numbers represent data from 2006 to 2010, according to the Center for Investigative Reporting, which first reported the news.

Like more than half of all U.S. states, California once sterilized people against their will, in eugenics programs "that sought to prevent social ills by seeing that those who caused them were never born," as NPR reported in 2011.

Source[editby ]edit on 16-11-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Or, don't lock up non violent drug offenders with hardened criminals that would happily rape and shank others.... Would that not be a far simpler solution?

Duh.

I understand you are being facetious, sadly though plenty of people are incredibly intolerant, this is part of the reasons America is such a melting pot.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Duh.

I understand you are being facetious, sadly though plenty of people are incredibly intolerant, this is part of the reasons America is such a melting pot.

I know.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Duh.
Nobody is saying that but you. We want everyone to be safe. Nobody should be raped ever. The problem with prison rape is that it is an equal opportunity problem. Everyone is susceptible in prison. That seems like a much bigger problem than this one persons complaint. Also, this is a man with a penis. He doesn't belong in a women's prison. He doesn't deserve extra protection that the other males don't get. The way to fix this is

1) stop locking people up for nonviolent victimless crimes like drug possesion. Less prisoners=better treatment in prison. Better guards=fair treatment in prison.

2) prisoners get a room for themselves. A small #ty room since all that are left in prison are those who belong there. Those who can't be around others.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime
Regardless, should that mean non-stop rape and sexual assault for 2-4 years? I mean, if you say yes -- then you're a worse human being.

But, but... they whole idea makes their brain hurt wah wah. Modern life seems to really confuse some people D:

Chances are she will be in isolation incarcerated in either male or female prison. Might as well make it a female one :/

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I truly dont understand this.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Wulfrida because: .

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Sorry there is no such thing as a woman with a penis.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Penns and testes is what has been referred to since time immortal as a man . As I've said elsewhere in this thread, prison rape is a stand alone issue which needs to be addressed as such. In the interim, equal protection under the law clearly states that this man goes to a prison for men.

Its hardline stances like that which will ultimately make the USA like canada. Most people have a variable degree of consideration towards the smaller voices and when you lack nuances and just go full a-hole, people naturally repulse against it over time.
That then leads to exaggerated movements on the opposite end which is done out of emotion and spite instead of a logical and considerate discussion on the issue at hand.

The tackle box defines a male...a sex, but by definition, gender is different than sex. Gender is more complicated and there is indeed a spectrum (of the two genders).

The adults cant have a discussion about this yet because the triggered far left and far right are currently holding the spotlight demanding no nuances..just be as big of a jacktard as possible and stand misrepresenting definitions until people get sick of the discussion and abandon it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: SRPrime

Sorry there is no such thing as a woman with a penis.

Jaden

No such thing as a female with a penis.
A woman is a gendered word, and gender is something undergoing a bit of redefinition and expansion.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kaylaluv
God I hate this alt right website sometimes.

The ignorance continues.

Who you are is in your brain. Not your body parts.

Surgery is not a requirement to be trasnsgender.

If that's true, then no one would need to transition.

Holy crap guys, Annee just solved the entire thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If your a criminal then don't see why people should panda towards his identity. You got a clock then male prison. .. Having a hard time??? Boo boo plays small violin

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They act like straight male males don't get some sort of unwanted attention in prison. Just deal with it the same as they do I assume.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: RazorV66

I think the whole thing is crazy.

Non violent drug offense? 3-4 years.

But back to the story, I didn't know what the proper classification would be to get the point across that she still has a male organ.
It is a tricky thing this is.

Let me lay down a scenario.
A male lifer decides to go trans for a time and demands hormones and 6 months later demands a female prison.

Wonder what happens next?

I was a us army prison guard for 11 years and we would have thrown him in pc (protective custody) there he would be safe from harassment and assault. Why not do this in the civilian world? It's like the prison administration wants this to happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Whatever s/he's experiencing it's better in a male facility. The women are WAY worse. She'd probably be killed.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The ignorance continues.

You make no sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The ignorance continues.

You make no sense.

If someone is their brain, and not their body parts, why do people transition?

You don't make sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Someone needs to understand the difference between sex and gender.
edit on 18-11-2017 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

That would seem logical, but that would require facilities in which they could be separated. More serious punishment for the violent offenders would also help. Separate issue from special treatment for this one prisoner, though.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join