It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: intrptr

I’m just saying when someone posts fake story , after fake story.. you would think people would approach with more caution, but instead they just dive in head first into the nonesense....

Anything to feel vindicated for all the years of hatered that was ONLY ever based on political propaganda in the first place....

Nice 'cover' story.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Now, Tariq Ramadan is facing multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault of minors.

Tell that to the minors parents.
I am sure it would help.
Without her this would not have happened.

I'm sure he is a terrible person, but implicating Hillary Clinton just because she signed off on his visa two years before he committed the crime is textbook politicization. If I were the parents, I'd be infuriated that the right wing media was politicizing my tragedy like this. The villain here is Tariq Ramadan. Not Hillary Clinton.

If you worked at a gun store and sold a gun to someone who commits a crime with it two years later, are you at fault for selling that gun?

2 years and he turned into a pedo and a rapist?

I think he was raping and pedoing long before he got his visa from hillary.

What's with her and all the sex criminals she likes to hang with? Sup wit dat sheet?

Oh yeah, they are in congress and have a shush fund with taxpayer money. $13 mil paid out so far.

Just finished watching this and Morris mentions this exact thing ( tariq ramadan) towards the end at about 40 mins.

Sexual Predators in Congress! Dick Morris says: Make Congress reveal their Names!

Laura Ingraham had a segment about congress being pervs and paying people off but they don't need to reveal names!

edit on 11 16 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OoOoOo looks like someone just posted another hit piece of questionable origin about Hilary in an attempt to distract as many easily fooled FOX'News' viewers into sharpening their pitchforks for a candidate that lost the election a year ago now....

Trump, and his kids, are Trash!

Worst. 'president' EVER!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: xuenchen

OoOoOo looks like someone just posted another hit piece of questionable origin about Hilary in an attempt to distract as many easily fooled FOX'News' viewers into sharpening their pitchforks for a candidate that lost the election a year ago now....

Trump, and his kids, are Trash!

Worst. 'president' EVER!

Your account name seems quite appropriate.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I may have missed it where someone stated it in this thread but can someone please explain to me what the connection is between this man being granted a US visa and him committing crimes in France and Switzerland? It's almost as if him being granted a visa and the crimes he committed have zero connection whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Hillary certainly seems to advocate for sexual deviants, doesn't she?

How many sexual criminals has she been intimately linked to now?

How many people who died under less-than-credible circumstances has she been linked to?
There's a pattern there, one well hidden thanks to Promis software and the Clinton's claws in everyones back.
If they can't bribe you or blackmail you know how it usually ends.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Hillary certainly seems to advocate for sexual deviants, doesn't she?

How many sexual criminals has she been intimately linked to now?

How many people who died under less-than-credible circumstances has she been linked to?
There's a pattern there, one well hidden thanks to Promis software and the Clinton's claws in everyones back.
If they can't bribe you or blackmail you know how it usually ends.

There is a recent post in one of the other threads about qanon I think, not sure, but anyway it is an NBC or MSN news report about the State department under Hillary being accused of whitewashing and hiding reports of pedophilia and sexual crimes...in the State department...

On mobile atm, linking is miserable. I will see if I can find it.

Edit: link to thread post
edit on 16-11-2017 by Jonjonj because: Added link

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So let's get this straight. Hillary Clinton is at fault for overturning a ban for a person who didn't commit a crime until 2 years later? So now she is guilty of not being a mind reader. Man what ELSE can she do wrong, xuen? The sky's the limit. What's next are we going to have a thread about her getting a traffic ticket in 1972? Clearly if she were speeding that means she is a terrible person, right?

Gotta keep Hillary Clinton political relevant at ALL costs. I feel you Xuen. When you crush that hard you can't give up. Maybe one day she'll reciprocate her feelings to you.
He was banned for funding a terrorist org.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: Czulkang

Donald Trump supported the IRA and we elected him president. What kind of country does that?

I too support Individual Retirement Accounts that the government set up to help us save money for our retirement.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding
I may have missed it where someone stated it in this thread but can someone please explain to me what the connection is between this man being granted a US visa and him committing crimes in France and Switzerland? It's almost as if him being granted a visa and the crimes he committed have zero connection whatsoever.

You mean her offering to vouch for him means nothing to you?

We would be getting hell about this if it was some politician that the middle and right supported and the leftist hated, and we all know it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
No one is saying Clinton invited him in to the US so he could molest children, whether she knew of his practices we cannot say but what is the issue here is that a known Islamist who we have no proof he had given up his ties with Radical Islam was yet ANOTHER Islamist the Clinton and Obama had rather to close a tie to. Half of the Brotherhood was able to access DC, Huma was directly linked to Is Radical Islam and here's another person who comes in to do bad things despite initially being sensibly banned.
Coincidence, I don't think so...
Is she epically stupid or epically crooked, its only a choice of those two....I think we know where most of us move towards..

It wasn't up to her, A supreme court made a decision that proof was needed, the administration had to act the way they did. It seems then that the Federal Government in D.C. does have limitations regardless of any bylaws or statutes they put out.
It might even be a reason why some many congressional investigations are carried out and nothing ever happens, or if it does, it's between the congressmen on Capitol Hill...it's a dirty great council/Corp.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh bull crap.

How on earth are we suppose to predict the future.

Bin ladin went to university here. Should we put all the university professors on trail.

This is just muck raking for the sake of stirring up poop.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

By this kind of weak logic we could say that giving money to the Catholic church is a contribution
to a gay padophilla ring.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: StallionDuck

if they found a dead body in Hillary's basement with her fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Verdict: Suicided

your just playing games because you can. why not stay on topic?

Oh wait because a week for now you will say this is an actual or an unsubstantiated new story. let generate fake news . you can see it happening right here right now.

this thread is based entirely on supposition.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0the was banned because he was giving monies to eemies of the united state lauded through fake charities that alone should have been reason not to grant him a visa so yeah holding her responsible is the correct thing to do. think about this way how many amricans died because he was funding terrorist. if i was the father of one of those kids i would sue her in civil court.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join