It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I’m just saying when someone posts fake story , after fake story.. you would think people would approach with more caution, but instead they just dive in head first into the nonesense....

Anything to feel vindicated for all the years of hatered that was ONLY ever based on political propaganda in the first place....

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Burn

:p

If your pointing out my spelling corrections , you better pull up a chair..

I PROOF READ NOTHING lol

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I prefer ya’ll...

Mississippi and all...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Burn

:p

If your pointing out my spelling corrections , you better pull up a chair..

I PROOF READ NOTHING lol

"You're"

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I enjoy conspiracy theories, I don’t believe them all instantly lol..

I actually stop to consider:

Who benefits??

Who had the ability to control the situation??

How much would it cost to orcastrate??

What is the potential pay out if successful???

Can I think of an easier, cheaper, more effective and/or less risky way to accomplish the same goal.

Try doing that and see how many conservative conspiracies pass the smell test..

*whispers* “ the democrats only wanting immigration because they vote for them at like 80%.. is the only one the rest are logically ridiculous .”

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Gargamel

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Now, Tariq Ramadan is facing multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault of minors.

Tell that to the minors parents.
I am sure it would help.
Without her this would not have happened.

I'm sure he is a terrible person, but implicating Hillary Clinton just because she signed off on his visa two years before he committed the crime is textbook politicization. If I were the parents, I'd be infuriated that the right wing media was politicizing my tragedy like this. The villain here is Tariq Ramadan. Not Hillary Clinton.

If you worked at a gun store and sold a gun to someone who commits a crime with it two years later, are you at fault for selling that gun?

Did you miss the part where it said he was banned for financially supporting a terrorist group? Is that not a crime to you?

If he could pass a background check at the time and had severed his ties to terrorism, who is she to stop his entry? Not everyone is a scum bag their whole lives. Unfortunately that wasn't the case here. You didn't answer my question.

Though I'm not surprised. Hillary Clinton has to be blamed for every little thing wrong in this country right?

If she could pass emails around and had severed the ties to a secured connection, who is she to stop possible hack entries?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

The guy is the grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. That guy was so evil he inspired Hitler, for real. The family is still in it you can bet on it.

So what if he's the grandson of the founder? Are we to hold him accountable for the actions of his grandfather?

That is highly illogical and makes absolutely no sense.

Hi level terrorist. Hillary let him in personally.

Hillary = Terror support

High Treason

"If Trump wins we are all gonna hang" prophetic words from the witch herself.

He' not a terrorist. He's an Oxford professor.

Rape is pretty terrifying. Don't ya think?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So I guess it was a technicality, so all good?

Not a technicality. It appears the courts ruled he was denied the proper processes in the visa application and his rights were violated.

As long as it's the rights of those we don't like that are violated, s'all good, huh?

When did we start giving foreigners constitutional rights?

And I'd appreciate a source for your claims.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

yaup
lock her up

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So let's get this straight. Hillary Clinton is at fault for overturning a ban for a person who didn't commit a crime until 2 years later? So now she is guilty of not being a mind reader. Man what ELSE can she do wrong, xuen? The sky's the limit. What's next are we going to have a thread about her getting a traffic ticket in 1972? Clearly if she were speeding that means she is a terrible person, right?

Gotta keep Hillary Clinton political relevant at ALL costs. I feel you Xuen. When you crush that hard you can't give up. Maybe one day she'll reciprocate her feelings to you.
The guy was a known terrorist supporter...Financing terrorists...I'd say that is a crime in the U.S....Enough so that he was banned...You don't have an issue with that, eh??? Do you support terrorists???

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

According to PJmedia...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They need chaos in the United States so that their plans can come to fruition. Cause mass civil unrest so the UN can step in and under the control of the globalists they can implement any law and do anything they want with us.

I am still stunned that people in the left didn't realize what the Obama administration has been doing. While on the one hand they supposedly gave "the right to transgenders to use whatever bathroom, and locker room they want to use, the Obama administration also brought Muslim from areas that are radicalize and in those same areas people in the LGBT community are hanged, whipped to death and in general are killed. Add those two measures implemented by the Obama administration and think of what could happen... More chaos so more 'laws" will be implemented by the globalists which will only serve to control us more.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What? She had to go out of her way to reverse a BAN for this man. He did not just slip through the cracks.

Everything he does in this country after that good or bad is on her. Including raping children. He is her charge. How are you not livid about this.

(post by Czulkang removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Donald Trump supported the IRA and we elected him president. What kind of country does that?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Maybe already posted but a quick glance at article suggests the allegations relate to events outside the US.

So not quite sure the relevance of the visa being approved.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Hillary is all about money laundering and selling favors.
Her open ,marriage is ignored, the charges will be RICO as perversions are hard to prove.
edit on 16-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
No one is saying Clinton invited him in to the US so he could molest children, whether she knew of his practices we cannot say but what is the issue here is that a known Islamist who we have no proof he had given up his ties with Radical Islam was yet ANOTHER Islamist the Clinton and Obama had rather to close a tie to. Half of the Brotherhood was able to access DC, Huma was directly linked to Is Radical Islam and here's another person who comes in to do bad things despite initially being sensibly banned.

Coincidence, I don't think so...

Is she epically stupid or epically crooked, its only a choice of those two....I think we know where most of us move towards..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: Czulkang

Donald Trump supported the IRA and we elected him president. What kind of country does that?

I think all politicians should support Individual Retirement Accounts.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Are y’all still on the whole “obama is a super secret illuminati Plante, trying to intentionally destroy America and crown himself king” nonsense?????

You remember the year plus where most of the right swore Shiria law was just about to dominate America?!?!

Lmao....

That’s funny..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join