It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Funny how you missed the opening paragraph of the article

European Islamist scion Tariq Ramadan was banned from the U.S. by the Bush administration in February 2004 for his financial support of a charity that funded terrorist groups. In January 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton overturned that ban. Clinton personally approved a visa for the controversial grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The Secretary of State does not grant personal visas to non high level diplomats, there are secretaries and underlings of underlings after reams of paperwork for that.

The only reason she would is if a high level diplomat approached her, and she got something in return. People arguing he is a simple man of school from Switzerland are kidding themselves. No peon nobody gets high level attention to their visa needs like that. Hillary doesn't give the time of day to ordinary air breathers. This is getting hysterical, almost popcorn level stupid.

You do get that kind of attention when the courts find in your favor and find that the SD may have been violating your first amendment rights.

Have you found the evidence yet of this man being a terrorist?

Muslim Brotherhood = terrorist, never going to change.

And it appears he was not a part of the MB. His grandfather was.

It's a good thing we have constitutional rights that protect us from people that think like you. Otherwise, we would all be in trouble.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

European Islamist scion Tariq Ramadan was banned from the U.S. by the Bush administration in February 2004 for his financial support of a charity that funded terrorist groups. In January 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton overturned that ban. Clinton personally approved a visa for the controversial grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.

en.wikipedia.org...

Check out the link.

He gave $940 to two pro-Palestinian charities that were alleged to have ties to Hamas. Alleged, not proven.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

On 19 September 2006, the government formally denied Ramadan's visa application. A State Department statement said: "A U.S. consular officer has denied Dr. Tariq Ramadan's visa application. The consular officer concluded that Dr. Ramadan was inadmissible based solely on his actions, which constituted providing material support to a terrorist organization

On 2 February 2007, the ACLU and NYCLU amended their complaint, arguing that the government's explanation for denying Ramadan's visa application was not "facially legitimate and bona fide" and that the ideological exclusion provision of the PATRIOT Act was in violation of the First and Fifth Amendments. They also argued that Ramadan's denial violated the First Amendment rights of those who wanted to hear him speak. In his decision on 20 December 2007, District Judge Paul A. Crotty ruled that the government's justification for denying Ramadan's visa was "facially legitimate and bona fide" and noted that the Court "has no authority to override the Government's consular decision".[40]

the panel concluded that the "record does not establish that the consular officer who denied the visa confronted Ramadan with the allegationthat he had knowingly rendered material support to a terrorist organization, thereby precluding an adequate opportunity for Ramadan to attempt to satisfy the provision that exempts a visa applicant from exclusion under the 'material support'

So I guess it was a technicality, so all good?
edit on 15-11-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmm.. , I Wonder What Else Hillary was Up to during her Years in the Obama Administration.......

A major stockpile of US weapons used by ISIS was reportedly found in Syria, a discovery which indicates the Obama administration and the Deep State were arming jihadis to topple the Syrian government.
The Syrian Army says it discovered warehouses filled with US military equipment left behind by ISIS militants who are retreating back to northern Iraq.

Weapons found include US-made TOW missiles, American artillery and M16s, all of which would be difficult to procure in mass quantities unless the US was directly sending munitions to the Middle East.
“The Syrian Army has repeatedly found boxes containing weapons that read ‘US Property,’ hence statements suggesting these were Chinese copies are probably incorrect,” reported Sputnik. “In addition, Daesh terrorists have also used Heckler & Koch’s MP5 submachine gun, popular with US and European law enforcement agencies.”
Other equipment used by ISIS included gear manufactured to Israeli and NATO specifications as well as a cache of Glock 19s originally sent to Iraqi security forces starting in 2003.
The discovery of US-manufactured TOW missiles is not surprising; in late 2015, ISIS released a video showing its militants use a US TOW missile to shoot down a Russian helicopter:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

if they found a dead body in Hillary's basement with her fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Verdict: Suicided

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
and his own website !!

tariqramadan

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: ZombieZygote

BWAHAHAHA!!

Says the guy who only believes conspiracy theory sites!!!

Says the guy who's currently visiting, reading, posting and responding on a forum that's widely considered a conspiracy site....

I know right? Makes me wonder what the true motives are for some of these members. There are several members of this site that I would wager believe everything that is spoon fed to them by the mass media (CIA via Operation Mockingbird), and categorically reject anything that deviates from the norm. Why are they here then? Hmmmm.....

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So I guess it was a technicality, so all good?

Not a technicality. It appears the courts ruled he was denied the proper processes in the visa application and his rights were violated.

As long as it's the rights of those we don't like that are violated, s'all good, huh?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Now, Tariq Ramadan is facing multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault of minors.

Tell that to the minors parents.
I am sure it would help.
Without her this would not have happened.

I'm sure he is a terrible person, but implicating Hillary Clinton just because she signed off on his visa two years before he committed the crime is textbook politicization. If I were the parents, I'd be infuriated that the right wing media was politicizing my tragedy like this. The villain here is Tariq Ramadan. Not Hillary Clinton.

If you worked at a gun store and sold a gun to someone who commits a crime with it two years later, are you at fault for selling that gun?

No, but if you personally overturn a ban on a known funder of terrorism then you should rot in hell!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

"
European Islamist scion Tariq Ramadan was banned from the U.S. by the Bush administration in February 2004 for his financial support of a charity that funded terrorist groups. In January 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton overturned that ban. Clinton personally approved a visa for the controversial grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood."

Nobody want's to read nuttin' that's the new cool, read nuttin' and jabber on like a pair/platoon of Fishwives..(Oh! that's an old Irish saying btw)

As for the sex allegations, a woman wrote a book that mentioned her rape, but there was no name mentioned, now a few years later she has announced who she says it was...Tariq Ramadan.
Since that there have been more coming forward. That happens so often, it's a familiar pattern these days, even close to home in this particular forum, so it's up to the law to sort that lot out.
The man does have his critics, and also praises, I don't hear or see any of them here, since you'd need a awful lot of reading and comprehension of his work, just to be able to do that.
Somebody should give the UK home office a ring too, since he also works for them, just make sure you know WTF your'e talking about.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Oh a meme.. how original..

I’m not sure you can actually have made a “burn” when your on the wrong side of a fake story, from a fake news website that doesn’t even employ reporters..

They just copy/paste MSM stories.. they are compilation sites..

"You're"

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Oh a meme.. how original..

I’m not sure you can actually have made a “burn” when your on the wrong side of a fake story, from a fake news website that doesn’t even employ reporters..

They just copy/paste MSM stories.. they are compilation sites..

"You're"

or "yerr"

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It used to be that when you immigrated you had to have a sponsor and that sponsor was responsible for your actions. She basically sponsored this guy.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

en.wikipedia.org...

Check out the link.

He gave $940 to two pro-Palestinian charities that were alleged to have ties to Hamas. Alleged, not proven.

That's right, the allegation came from a consular official, two lower courts decided that they could not interfere with the government decision by review, later a higher court decided they could review it, and that the allegations needed to be proven, and that the administration, now Obama's, should provide the consular's evidence of proof or lift the ban..
Obviously there was no substantial evidence.

My guess is that there was too much in the Patriot Act that infringed all people's constitutional rights in the panels view...so it might be still the same, should something similar happen again.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It used to be that when you immigrated you had to have a sponsor and that sponsor was responsible for your actions. She basically sponsored this guy.

Nuh uh! Because you are a poopie-head meanie-face who hurt my feelings! You are automatically wrong, plus you must hate Muslims because blah blah blah!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So he doesn't have any ties to terrorist himself, it's just His, Father, Grandfather, brothers?

The Islamic Center of Geneva, headed by Ramadan's son Hani, was linked to Al Taqwa

The Secret Service of Switzerland had long suspected that the center acts as the meeting and training location of terrorists from Algeria and Afghanistan, what apparently had accrued.

Swiss authorities thwart plot to down El Al passenger plane
20/05/2006 | by Fighel, Jonathan (Col. Ret.)

The Islamic Center of Geneva is the main charity and Da’wa institute of the Muslim Brotherhood in Switzerland.

The center was established in 1995 by the grandsons of Hassan al-Bana, among them Tariq Ramadan, a famous scholar studying Islam in the West.

The managing board of the center includes 7 people: Hassan al-Bana’s grandsons and the sons of his personal secretary and son-in-law, Sa’id Ramadan.

The center is headed by Ayah Ramadan (president) Iman Ramadan, his brother – Hani Ramadan, is the general director, and Arwa Mahmoud Younes (Ramadan), Wafa, Bilal, Tariq and Yaser Ramadan have signatory rights.

The center is located in 104, rue des Eaux
-
Vives, Geneva

The center’s bank account is Union Bank of Switzerland, Geneva, No. 33493800Q

http://
www.cige.org/cige/index.html

Annual Sales 2006: 622,453 CFH (approx. 486,000 USD)

Islamic Center of Geneva

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So let's get this straight. Hillary Clinton is at fault for overturning a ban for a person who didn't commit a crime until 2 years later? So now she is guilty of not being a mind reader. Man what ELSE can she do wrong, xuen? The sky's the limit. What's next are we going to have a thread about her getting a traffic ticket in 1972? Clearly if she were speeding that means she is a terrible person, right?

Gotta keep Hillary Clinton political relevant at ALL costs. I feel you Xuen. When you crush that hard you can't give up. Maybe one day she'll reciprocate her feelings to you.

He was the Grandson of the Muslim Brotherhood. They are trying to infiltrate America from the inside, to destroy it, and then replace it with Sharia Law. This is their plan. He didn't have to commit a crime...it was only a matter of time. I'm pretty sure Hillary knew this too. Just from the nature of the Muslim Brotherhood, she should have known he would do something criminal. He is a huge threat to America.
edit on 15-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No my primary purpose on ATS has ALWAYS been to point out the garbage propaganda some people push..

People have the right to make informed decisions, not to be propagandized by yahoos..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join