It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: introvert

Pics, I mean...source, or it didn't happen.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny, Moore doesn't seem to like Democrats...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Oh a meme.. how original..

I’m not sure you can actually have made a “burn” when your on the wrong side of a fake story, from a fake news website that doesn’t even employ reporters..

They just copy/paste MSM stories.. they are compilation sites..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Really I changed my mind..

Carry on pushing your fake stories.. as people believe them , then find out they have been lied to REPEATEDLY..

Some will hate you for it..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Instead of admitting that you are wrong we get....

You know what? Have fun with your daily bash Hillary attack. Yet again, conservatives prove they are the ones obsessed with Hillary Clinton and not the liberals. Cya. Enjoy your circle jerk of irrelevancy. edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: intrptr

Lol... you believe an OP from that user...

How many fake ones does someone have to post before y’all smarten up??

Don't you have some more highly embellished, ego-trip fight stories you should be posting right now? Such high quality content.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You know what? Have fun with your daily bash Hillary attack. Yet again, conservatives prove they are the ones obsessed with Hillary Clinton and not the liberals. Cya. Enjoy your circle jerk of irrelevancy. edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Lol.

He's not wrong.

It appears Ramadan took his case to court and won. The SD then granted his visa.

It was not until later he was accussed of any wrongdoing.

Unless we are going to hold people accountable for what others do in the future, this should not even be a story.

But I understand it does not take much to get the anti-Hillary crowd going around here. No need for facts or logic. Just emotions and idiocy.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I assume you know that and are willfully deceiving people.

Don't you have another b.s gun story or fight story that you want to share?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oh a meme.. how original..

I’m not sure you can actually have made a “burn” when your on the wrong side of a fake story, from a fake news website that doesn’t even employ reporters..

They just copy/paste MSM stories.. they are compilation sites..

It must be quite comforting to live in a world where everything that you don't want to believe is simply fake. Every single time. By all means, enlighten us all with your wealth of knowledge pertaining to matters which you have clearly not even delved into!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol.

He's not wrong.

It appears Ramadan took his case to court and won. The SD then granted his visa.

It was not until later he was accussed of any wrongdoing.

Unless we are going to hold people accountable for what others do in the future, this should not even be a story.

But I understand it does not take much to get the anti-Hillary crowd going around here. No need for facts or logic. Just emotions and idiocy.

The guy is the grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. That guy was so evil he inspired Hitler, for real. The family is still in it you can bet on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The guy is the grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. That guy was so evil he inspired Hitler, for real. The family is still in it you can bet on it.

So what if he's the grandson of the founder? Are we to hold him accountable for the actions of his grandfather?

That is highly illogical and makes absolutely no sense.

edit on 15-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA!!

Says the guy who only believes conspiracy theory sites!!!

Oh man, that’s funny.. I giggled in real life.. the lady eating across from me in Popeyes just gave me a silly look..

If it’s an outlandish claim, from a website with less credibility than the enquirer.. then it’s a pretty safe bet..

On a real note..

Before you believe any of this garbage you should ask yourself what is logistically required to perpetrate all these retarded conspiracies...

This specific one wouldn’t take a lot with the actual issue, but what is logistically required for only PJmedia to be the only people reporting it??

A site that doesn’t even employ reporters, broke a huge story... yea.. that’s probable..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So what if he's the grandson of the founder? Are we to hold him accountable for the actions of his grandfather?

That is highly illogical and makes absolutely no sense.

Hi level terrorist. Hillary let him in personally.

Hillary = Terror support

High Treason

"If Trump wins we are all gonna hang" prophetic words from the witch herself.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

According to who??

Alex Jones or actual historians??

That’s a serious question...

I don’t know enough about Hitler’s youth to KNOW, KNOW but it seems super strange for old “master race hitler” to have admitted to being influenced by some inferior
Arab..

That’s the kinda thing that just screams “BS Alex Jones made up to demonize Muslims”...
edit on 15-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Just hold your breath and wait for that..,

Doubly so since Sessions just said a couple days ago he had no evidence against her...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
She must've done it as a personal favor for Huma.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA!!

You'll have to forgive me, I wasn't aware that I was speaking with a mind-reading master of the hyperbolic arts.
Your midichlorian count must be astronomical!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Jonjonj

So she just signed a waiver without any thought beforehand? They just handed a piece of paper to her and she signed it? Also, how do you know so much about what happened? Do any you care about the other side of the story or is it because it potentially involves Hillary #ing up, it must be true?

You know what? Have fun with your daily bash Hillary attack. Yet again, conservatives prove they are the ones obsessed with Hillary Clinton and not the liberals. Cya. Enjoy your circle jerk of irrelevancy.

Man.. You're going to hold on to this kicking a screaming.

This really makes me wonder what some people would say if they found a dead body in Hillary's basement with her fingerprints on the murder weapon.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA!!

Says the guy who's currently visiting, reading, posting and responding on a forum that's widely considered a conspiracy site....

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Lol... you believe an OP from that user...

How many fake ones does someone have to post before y’all smarten up??

'Smarten up' as in theres zero connection between the uS gubment, Pentagon and 21 flavors terror organizations?

if you say so...

edit on 15-11-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join