It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Nah. I'm good. I don't feel like talking to a bunch of people who want to demonize someone for not being a mind reader. I'll focus on things that matter instead.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So Hillary used her authority to admit a pedo-terrorist into the country.
I'm sorry but whose side was she on again?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If he could pass a background check at the time and had severed his ties to terrorism, who is she to stop his entry? Not everyone is a scum bag their whole lives.

That's not what you were implying about Roy Moore in another thread.

Roy Moore is alleged to have committed sexual assault. Hillary Clinton signed a waiver letting a future rapist in. If you can't see the difference there then there is no hope for you.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Nah. I'm good. I don't feel like talking to a bunch of people who want to demonize someone for not being a mind reader. I'll focus on things that matter instead.

It's only demonizing if they aren't demons already...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Whatever you say. Like I said, enjoy your circle jerk of irrelevancy.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Did you read the "Letter Of Endorsement". She basically told people to ignore the reason he was banned from the US. So yeah, I believe Hillary does share in the blame for this man, who was not supposed to be allowed in the US until her endorsement, committing these crimes.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Admit she f***ed up, go oooonnnnn!!!!

You'll feel better.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Boy oh boy, the Muslim Brotherhood hit the jackpot with Hillary and Obama. Total infiltration, no terror label, they were given Egypt, Huma.

Treason, no make that High Treason.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It might be easier to admit you may have been wrong with your statements instead of insulting everyone. Just food for thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If you worked at a gun store and sold a gun to someone who commits a crime with it two years later, are you at fault for selling that gun?

More like, if you worked at a gun store and sold a gun to a guy that didn't pass a previous background check a few years prior but now he seems like a good guy.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Roy Moore is alleged to have committed sexual assault. Hillary Clinton signed a waiver letting a future rapist in. If you can't see the difference there then there is no hope for you.

That's not what I was comparing. I'm laughing at you for stating that a terrorist could cut all ties and not be a scumbag his whole life, but you apparently think that Roy Moore is still picking up teenage girls.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He was probably a friend of Huma's.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So she just signed a waiver without any thought beforehand? They just handed a piece of paper to her and she signed it? Also, how do you know so much about what happened? Do any you care about the other side of the story or is it because it potentially involves Hillary #ing up, it must be true?

You know what? Have fun with your daily bash Hillary attack. Yet again, conservatives prove they are the ones obsessed with Hillary Clinton and not the liberals. Cya. Enjoy your circle jerk of irrelevancy.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Special prosecuter!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hillary would have unbanned anyone for the right contributions to the foundation.

It's not reckless or personal, just strictly business.

Osama bin Laden could have been next.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, the State Department reversed it's decision to ban Ramadan after he won a few court battles on the issue.

Unless they could prove he knew he was donating to a known terrorist organization, they had to accept his application. The courts said the SD was violating his 1st amendment rights.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I will bet dollars to donuts this is just another fake story, from an OP who has yet to post a legitimate one..

Pjmedia is not a news site....

Being as you do this constantly , I assume you know that and are willfully deceiving people.

link   
I think that Hillary wants us to be afraid of the Muslims. We are not supposed to find this kind of stuff out or we will know who set us up.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Pics, I mean...source, or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Lol... you believe an OP from that user...

How many fake ones does someone have to post before y’all smarten up??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join