It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OoOoOo looks like Hillary herself pressed and pushed a "pardon" for a person who was visa banned.

This guy is apparently a Grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood !!

This happened in 2010 and now the guy is possibly involved in criminal behavior !!

I wonder what the motives were to bring this guy in under "Discretionary Authority" ?

European Islamist scion Tariq Ramadan was banned from the U.S. by the Bush administration in February 2004 for his financial support of a charity that funded terrorist groups. In January 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton overturned that ban. Clinton personally approved a visa for the controversial grandson of the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now, Tariq Ramadan is facing multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault of minors.

Hillary Clinton's visa for Tariq Ramadan was seen as part of the new Obama administration policy of embracing more hardcore Islamists.

Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure Now Accused of Rape

Her "Letter" of "endorsement"

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
" I'm with her" -prison

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The link between International terror organizations and the Sate Department.... hmmm

If we only knew how many are here, receiving training , prior to being returned to wage the covert 'War of Terror.
Ask yourself how the saudi hijackers on 911 were allowed to live here, travel, take flying lessons even, prior to 9/11.

But don't stop there, remember McCain meeting with known terrorists in Syria? How about Mz Nuland and the chief of CIA meeting with 'rebels' in Kiev?
edit on 15-11-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ask yourself how the saudi hijackers on 911 were allowed in to live here, to travel, take flying lessons even, prior to 9/11.

"Bill" Clinton's ace-in-the-hole.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So let's get this straight. Hillary Clinton is at fault for overturning a ban for a person who didn't commit a crime until 2 years later? So now she is guilty of not being a mind reader. Man what ELSE can she do wrong, xuen? The sky's the limit. What's next are we going to have a thread about her getting a traffic ticket in 1972? Clearly if she were speeding that means she is a terrible person, right?

Gotta keep Hillary Clinton political relevant at ALL costs. I feel you Xuen. When you crush that hard you can't give up. Maybe one day she'll reciprocate her feelings to you.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Now, Tariq Ramadan is facing multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault of minors.

Tell that to the minors parents.
I am sure it would help.
Without her this would not have happened.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I am sure it would help.

I'm sure he is a terrible person, but implicating Hillary Clinton just because she signed off on his visa two years before he committed the crime is textbook politicization. If I were the parents, I'd be infuriated that the right wing media was politicizing my tragedy like this. The villain here is Tariq Ramadan. Not Hillary Clinton.

If you worked at a gun store and sold a gun to someone who commits a crime with it two years later, are you at fault for selling that gun?

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hillary certainly seems to advocate for sexual deviants, doesn't she?

How many sexual criminals has she been intimately linked to now?

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why are you defending accused pedos?
He was not here, she helped him get here, he abused minors.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I am sure it would help.

I'm sure he is a terrible person, but implicating Hillary Clinton just because she signed off on his visa two years before he committed the crime is textbook politicization. If I were the parents, I'd be infuriated that the right wing media was politicizing my tragedy like this. The villain here is Tariq Ramadan. Not Hillary Clinton.

If you worked at a gun store and sold a gun to someone who commits a crime with it two years later, are you at fault for selling that gun?

Did you miss the part where it said he was banned for financially supporting a terrorist group? Is that not a crime to you?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

I am sure it would help.

Did you miss the part where it said he was banned for financially supporting a terrorist group? Is that not a crime to you?

If he could pass a background check at the time and had severed his ties to terrorism, who is she to stop his entry? Not everyone is a scum bag their whole lives. Unfortunately that wasn't the case here. You didn't answer my question.

Though I'm not surprised. Hillary Clinton has to be blamed for every little thing wrong in this country right?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Why are you defending accused pedos?
He was not here, she helped him get here, he abused minors.

They like their Democrats.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

I am sure it would help.

If he could pass a background check at the time and had severed his ties to terrorism, who is she to stop his entry? Not everyone is a scum bag their whole lives. Unfortunately that wasn't the case here. You didn't answer my question.

Though I'm not surprised. Hillary Clinton has to be blamed for every little thing wrong in this country right?

What background check, she signed a waiver?!!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

So she just signed a waiver without any thought beforehand? They just handed a piece of paper to her and she signed it? Also, how do you know so much about what happened? Do any you care about the other side of the story or is it because it potentially involves Hillary #ing up, it must be true?

You know what? Have fun with your daily bash Hillary attack. Yet again, conservatives prove they are the ones obsessed with Hillary Clinton and not the liberals. Cya. Enjoy your circle jerk of irrelevancy.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Unsurprisingly it is the opposite for moore in alabama tho

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If another administration said that someone could not own a gun and a future administration said, "ahhhh, let him have a gun" and then he shoots someone two years later. Would you not blame the administration that over-turned the older administration's policy?

Then start multiple posts about it?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah background "checks" by the Obama Administration.

DHS = Janet "Planet"

DOJ = Eric "the red"

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So she just signed a waiver without any thought beforehand? They just handed a piece of paper to her and she signed it?

That about sums it up especially if the Clinton Foundation had an "endorsing" contribution.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

So she just signed a waiver without any thought beforehand? They just handed a piece of paper to her and she signed it? Also, how do you know so much about what happened? Do any you care about the other side of the story or is it because it potentially involves Hillary #ing up, it must be true?

You know what? Have fun with your daily bash Hillary attack. Yet again, conservatives prove they are the ones obsessed with Hillary Clinton and not the liberals. Cya. Enjoy your circle jerk of irrelevancy.

You are speculating now. Fact is she signed off on letting the guy in. Speculate on why she did that if you like.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If he could pass a background check at the time and had severed his ties to terrorism, who is she to stop his entry? Not everyone is a scum bag their whole lives.

That's not what you were implying about Roy Moore in another thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join