It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Dems introduce impeachment articles against Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Only 5 articles of impeachment? I remember when they brought 35 articles of impeachment against Bush back in '08. This will go nowhere, again.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Your final line:
"Don't believe propaganda. Question everything, double check for yourself."

Excllent advice for everyone, I feel, regardless of which "side" you take.

Makes sense to me and say's as much (if not more) than the simple mantra of ATS
DENY IGNORANCE.
(which I'm not knocking)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: Deetermined

Does Trump receive and profit off of being President, while sitting as President of the USA, yes he does.

Where did you hear that? His net worth has declined since he's been in office. The campaign damaged his business image. Buildings that used to bear his name have been shunning him.
Don't believe propaganda. Question everything, double check for yourself.
Of course...if we could check his taxes...

Someone else who's apparently never filed a tax return.

Once and for all folks, his tax returns will not tell you how much money he has.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

It is amazing that anti-trump people can't see what the rest of the country sees. The bubble you guys live in, is insane.

Oh well, it will become clear come mid terms and next presidential election, then we will here excuses...etc.

Amazing how switching only one word perfectly describes the other side as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

It is amazing that anti-trump people can't see what the rest of the country sees. The bubble you guys live in, is insane.

Oh well, it will become clear come mid terms and next presidential election, then we will here excuses...etc.

Amazing how switching only one word perfectly describes the other side as well.

Many people who voted for Trump are well aware of his flaws. That's why his popularity numbers are meaningless. Some people that don't particularly care for his personality will still vote for him if the Democrats don't offer something besides the type of temper tantrums this thread is about.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There has been from the white house and the Trump Team, from the get go attempted to derail and interfere with this investigation. Rep. Nunes, ring a bell? He was working on the Transition team, he did have access to some of the information and line that the House of Reps, and the committee was in charge of, where they were looking and he was in contact with Trump and the White House staff, when it got brought to light about his visit and his press conference after that.

And of course then there the point with Jeff Sessions, as well, who recuse himself from the entire investigation, and then whose name showed up on the paper to fire Comey, who was leading the investigation at the time. While there may not have been there, a connection between the firing of Comey and the investigation, the timing makes it suspect.

Before the Special investigator, those who were under the White House were interfering in any investigation, trying to protect the man. And ultimately the pass that they all got was they did not know they could not talk to this person or call that agency.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes I have, and I will not. I am not in public office. Every candidate since Nixon has released their past tax returns, to show the public, in good faith, that their finances are above board, and that there is nothing illegal going on.

And yet you still did not refute the fact that the man has not divested himself from his business, nor has his family and thus not only is he having to be President of the USA, but he is also representing his business interest and proceedings in the process, and that many of the laws he will sign into office, and deals he is making would be in favor of his business and interest and not that of the countries.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

There has been from the white house and the Trump Team, from the get go attempted to derail and interfere with this investigation. Rep. Nunes, ring a bell? He was working on the Transition team, he did have access to some of the information and line that the House of Reps, and the committee was in charge of, where they were looking and he was in contact with Trump and the White House staff, when it got brought to light about his visit and his press conference after that.

And of course then there the point with Jeff Sessions, as well, who recuse himself from the entire investigation, and then whose name showed up on the paper to fire Comey, who was leading the investigation at the time. While there may not have been there, a connection between the firing of Comey and the investigation, the timing makes it suspect.

Before the Special investigator, those who were under the White House were interfering in any investigation, trying to protect the man. And ultimately the pass that they all got was they did not know they could not talk to this person or call that agency.

Those are hilarious accusations considering there's no evidence of any of them. You might as well impeach him for having killed Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes I have, and I will not. I am not in public office. Every candidate since Nixon has released their past tax returns, to show the public, in good faith, that their finances are above board, and that there is nothing illegal going on.

And yet you still did not refute the fact that the man has not divested himself from his business, nor has his family and thus not only is he having to be President of the USA, but he is also representing his business interest and proceedings in the process, and that many of the laws he will sign into office, and deals he is making would be in favor of his business and interest and not that of the countries.

He got advice from the government ethics office about what exactly he needed to do to be in compliance. Before he took office, so they were Obama's people. Is Obama in on this conspiracy? You still haven't refuted that by all accounts he is losing money being President. I realize that conflicts with your false narrative, but until you can offer something to disprove it you're gonna have to find something else to latch onto. And for the 10th time, his tax returns won't prove anything one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So, election season is upon us once more. The airwaves will soon be filled with - place your political party of choice here - propaganda, talking points and fantastic claims to make the candidates base voters so enraged they bother to vote.

Seriously, the now perpetual effort to Impeach whichever President is in office is growing old and tired.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You weren't aware that he's done that too?

He is also responsible for the outbreak of plague in Madagascar.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

As much as I despise republicans in congress, the democrats are nothing but a bunch of whiny, loser, Marxist c#ck holsters.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

They aren't the current President.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
“We have taken this action because we can write all this off and get votes back home from all the people who hate Donald Trump....we are doing this for the country,” (insert said DNC or RINO official) said at a news conference to announce the effort.

Waste of time and resources.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
'' We want to impeach trump ''

'' Why? ''

'' Because we wanted to be President and he's destroying all the work we colluded/cheated to achieve ''

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Do these people understand the systems of Presidential succession?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Do these people understand the systems of Presidential succession?

Some of these idiots still think they're gonna install Clinton if they find enough "evidence" against Trump and Pence. It's dumbassery upon dumbassery upon dumbassery.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is turning into the Democrats version of 'Republicans introduce bill to repeal Obamacare". The first was a gross waste of time, and this is rapidly turning into the same waste of time.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I thought Trump fired every agency director except for the NSA director?
edit on 17-11-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The emoluments clause seems the most arguable, but Trump resigned so it's not like he has a direct connection to all the Trump brand businesses.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join