It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Dems introduce impeachment articles against Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

gee, I don't know... winter's coming on, are we gonna start seeing the weekly vacations to the winter whitehouse again?? a white house owned and operated by the trump business?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I guess if you fire a director, people will come after you..

You do if you fire him because he won't close his eyes to investigating your National Security Advisor. You do if you go on tv and tell EVERYBODY that you fired him because of this " Rusher ". thing... This Trump Russia thing...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

They've been trying to impeach her since Jan 20th. Lol .

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I wonder if any of them have heard thru the grapevine that their name is in one of those sealed indictments.

Nah, you'd likely see resignations and sudden departures for foreign safe havens.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ultimately it's going to be the republicans who get this done. Or lose their seats when 2018 rolls around. It's inevitable. He's unfit to be president.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Wonder if it'll turn out any better than when they did it last month.
My guess: nope.

How many times did the GOP vote down Obamacare before the Orange Messiah got to DC? Why was that a thing, and this is not?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They hate trump. Only his very slim base is still supporting him. We can see all his "friends" who voted for his healthcare bill.

PS last Tuesdays election across the nation throws some doubt into your theory...
edit on 11152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Every time I think the republican lead congress cannot get any worse, the democrats go Hey look at me I can put on a clown show to!

Idiots... I need better whiskey.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
This is a NEAT idea...

When these GOP-types don't support it...

Their voting records can be put on DISPLAY down the road for not being on the right side of history.

"You voted not to impeach..."

Draws a LINE and puts people on record.

Have you ever seen what Dems and Reps actually vote for? I wouldn't speak too soon. Dems have voted for some pretty heinous $#!^. If we held them all accountable based on their voting record, they all would be out of a job...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Me either. Can't wait to see those trump kids get theirs. Oh and the son in law...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Shhh truth interferes with rooting for your team... cause yea if my team wins its awesome..

Yup single malt, thats what today is calling for.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Nah..that was just him being as asshole.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

Anyone know exactly what the POTUS is accused of accepting?

.....the presidency

edit on 15-11-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I really don't think articles of impeachment will hold water until such a time as the Mueller investigation is completed and there are certain people placed behind velvet bars at some country club penitentiary.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Deetermined

Sorry, as much as you WANT it to be true...

Trump is NOT a "God King"...

He can't just do whatever he wants.

No, he isn't.
He is God Emperor of the United States (GEOTUS).
Subtle but significant difference.
Is this the 'emolument' they're going to impeach him for?
Try to keep ahead of the Lil' Kims of the world.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
lol

trump supporters who want to IMPEACH Hillary.

link

Haha, I saw that earlier, and laughed at just how serious those people were.

In regard to the OP, I don't think the republicans are going to allow impeachment just yet. Soon though, after more comes out, about Russia, it seems with Jr, and Wiki, then Jeff Sessions, suddenly "remembering" meeting with a Russian, its a matter of time. It doesn't matter what you may want to think, every time we turn on the news, something, or someone tied to Russia is involved with trump.

Eventually there will be enough to get the republicans to back impeachment, until then, watch and see.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You do if you fire him because he won't close his eyes to investigating your National Security Advisor. You do if you go on tv and tell EVERYBODY that you fired him because of this " Rusher ". thing... This Trump Russia thing...

Flynn was no longer the NSA when Comey got a boot in his ass....hadn't been for 3 months.
Comey was fired because he is a leaking political hack.
Check the facts before you........oh wait....look who I am replying to, facts are meaningless to you.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck Ahhhh, That one sentence made me laugh! (in a good way)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Flynn was no longer the NSA when Comey got a boot in his ass....hadn't been for 3 months.
Comey was fired because he is a leaking political hack.
Check the facts before you........oh wait....look who I am replying to, facts are meaningless to you.

That is not why Comey was fired, according to trump, he was not competent. It was not until AFTER being fired he "leaked". When trump was asked about Comey after firing him, he said he was "relieved" because of the Russia thing. You need to get your facts straight.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Every time I think the republican lead congress cannot get any worse, the democrats go Hey look at me I can put on a clown show to!

Idiots... I need better whiskey.

Oh no, no, no, no. They ain't idiots, they can spel emoluments. although they don't seem to know what it means

edit on 15-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join