It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is actually a Constitutional Conservative

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Without Obama we would have never elected Trump. A few facts that show he went undercover to expose the Federal Government.

1) He hid all his historical records to hide his political leanings.
2) He was a constitutional law professor.
3) He undertook using the government to attack his enemies and appointed a group of the most corrupt individuals he could find. Gun running, IRS attacks on opponents, large deliveries of cash to "enemies", constant bad mouthing of the US to the world, etc.
4) Made multiple unconstitutional executive orders that showed that the opposition party (GOP) was just an integral part of the DC theft and corruption.
4) He financially devastated the Democrat Party.
5) By breaking the Dems, it resulted in having to run one of the most corrupt human beings on the planet for president.

His transparency in exposing government for the criminal enterprise it is couldn't have been done by accident.

edit on 15-11-2017 by billyjack because: erase moderator comments

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: billyjack
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Well said.

link   
a reply to: billyjack Try that one again bud.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: billyjack
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Well said.

Will we ever get bored of doing this?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I look forward to your thoughts on the matter once you actually write them down. Seems like an interesting premise and I'm interested to see your reasoning behind why you think this.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I look forward to your thoughts on the matter once you actually write them down. Seems like an interesting premise and I'm interested to see your reasoning behind why you think this.

Oh sure, come in bein' all serious about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 How dare the user be so polite and sarcastic. Makes me sick, I spit on such things.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm curious to see if it was the
  • political profiling by the IRS
  • Exemption of Congress from Obamacare
  • Expansion of the employer mandate penalty through IRS regulation
  • Recess appointments
  • DACA
  • Ignoring Federal law requiring that each state be notified when/where refuges are being placed in their state.
  • Operation Choke Point program a direct infringement on 2nd Amendment.
  • Ignored law that requires Congress be notified prior to any detainees being moved from Guantanamo.
  • Using EPA to “legislate” over States, Congress, and Federal Court
  • Used DOJ to prevent Arizona and Alabama from enforcing immigration laws

That made him a "constitutional conservative".
    edit on 15-11-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

• posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
    link   
    a reply to: billyjack

Obama is no longer President.

We need to start fixing the current problems and not the blame.

+5 more 
    posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
    link   

I think Obama is a Marxist douche-bag.

But everyone has their own opinion.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh sure, come in bein' all serious about it.

Now that I read his real thoughts I'm not so excited about it...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
    link   

Occam's razor... did he "fake" his political leanings throughout 2 terms in office and exploit the political system's weaknesses in order to usher in communist ideologies (see "the Alinsky Model)?

Or did he actually just believe in what he was doing? I go with the latter...

America is more divided and the welfare system more overwhelmed than ever

edit on 15-11-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:14 AM
    link   

What you describe may very well be Obama's lasting good deed and legacy. Setting the stage for the Trump renaissance was critical.

EASY Star/Flag for your post/thread!

btw.. It's a good thing ATS is going easy on thread starters this year. In the old days, you'd be banned for a week for not following ANY of the guidelines.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:16 AM
    link   

Obama was never a professor.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:38 AM
    link   
    Obama is actually a Constitutional Conservative

On another earth in the multiverse.

On this earth.

I agree with DBC.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
    link   

Correction: Donald J Trump consistently criticized the United States, claimed ISIS was created by us, attacked our allies, and generally did his best to drag our country through the sewer. He has stocked his swamp with people who have devoted their lives to the destruction of the agencies they now head. Trump inherited a stable economy. There is now an out of control stock market bubble that will burst with tragic effect if Congress cannot pass a major tax reform bill in the next thirty days. As Trump supporters like to say: tick tock....

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
    link   

1) No he didn't. You think he did, but those are not the same thing.

3) Gun running, cash to enemies, the appointment of corrupt individuals to high offices, attacks on opponents with or without the assistance of the IRS, are NOT things which are unique in any way to Obama. Every President since the end of WW2 has been doing things like this to some degree, aside from maybe Jimmy Carter.

4b) Now you are really talking utter nonsense. In what manner did he do that? At what stage was he their treasurer, the purse string holder for the party?

5) What, you mean Trump?

I will say this though... the only thing you got perfectly correct, is that you identified Obama as something other than a lefty, which is absolutely accurate. He is not, not even a little bit left of the middle. He is a conservative, so is Hillary. They simply happen not to be in the Republican Party is all.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
    link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Correction: Donald J Trump consistently criticized the United States, claimed ISIS was created by us, attacked our allies, and generally did his best to drag our country through the sewer. He has stocked his swamp with people who have devoted their lives to the destruction of the agencies they now head. Trump inherited a stable economy. There is now an out of control stock market bubble that will burst with tragic effect if Congress cannot pass a major tax reform bill in the next thirty days. As Trump supporters like to say: tick tock....

DJT consistently criticized the United States "GOVERNMENT".

ISIS was created by us.

If you pay attention, it seems that just about everything DJT does, that many people view as negative at first, turn out to be good calls once we know what the reason behind it was. And if you think the fakely propped up stock market is considered a stable economy, then you have a lot to learn. Anything on paper can be made to look nice and efficient if you write it out that way.

20 trillion in debt is not enheriting a stable economy.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
    link   
    something reformists seem to constantly deny when creating new legislature and in turn, it is used against them.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:01 PM
    link   

originally posted by: DJW001

claimed ISIS was created by us,

True story. Like you didnt already know that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join