It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two maidens about to dock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is a "run away from a giant storm" dream

I was taking pictures with a gigital camera of old neighbors getting ready for the storm. I end up near a sea side blacksmither who a friend was making something. No matter how far away i got the sparks came out of the camera and hit it. I heard "the twin maidens are about to dock/arriving in 16 minutes". Then i was at a picnic table on a hill saw huge storm clouds approaching.
Everyone with me began to run. I couldnt get the camera strap unloosed from the table. Then i woke.
edit on 15-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
This is a "run away from a giant storm" dream

I was taking pictures with a gigital camera of old neighbors getting ready for the storm. I end up near a sea side blacksmither who a friend was making something. No matter how far away i got the sparks came out of the camera and hit it. I heard "the twin maidens are about to dock". Then i was at a picnic table on a hill saw huge storm clouds approaching.
Everyone with me began to run. I couldnt get the camera strap unloosed from the table. Then i woke.

Are you seeing two chicks at the same time?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

No i thought maybe because i was by the sea i heard that?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The only quick thing i found were about twin shrine maidens from Project Zero 2 game.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Do you feel like a storm is approaching in your life currently? Maybe you are stressed out about something.

Interesting dream! Thanks for sharing.

S&F

-Alee

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Are you a Gemini star sign ?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: anotherside

Are you a Gemini star sign ?
interestingly yes.
Lay it on me.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If it's a prophetic dream it could be telling you there is change or a possible disaster in your future. Hard to say what the twin maidens are referencing but when the time comes you might put 2+2 together.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
interestingly yes.
Lay it on me.

There is supposedly something happening around the 17th for Gemini's. If Gemini's go ahead with a major decision then 2 people of the opposite sex will enter their lives on the 25th.

I assume you are male as the dream had the word 'Maiden'. Maybe your '16' relates to this idea that you will be reading on the 16th.

1 woman will have good looks, yet on the inside there will not be many simulaties in terms of spiritual traits.

The other woman will have similar likes and dislikes and this friendship will evolve over time.

Maybe you and the second woman get each other through the coming storms that are about to cover this world.

top topics

join