It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Map thru 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Another map that shows the distribution of UFO sightings. Most make sense, as they're centered on population hubs. The time of day / week / season also make sense.

Two things I noted. There seems to be an increase in sighting in the last several years of this study (2010-2014).

Also, the PNW seems to have more sightings than the population should support. Would love to cross reference this map with population to see where the per capita sightings are highest.

Good stuff.
www.indy100.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Most make sense, as they're centered on population hubs. The time of day / week / season also make sense.

The most signings occur where the most people are gathered, in cities? Whats wrong with this picture?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Hey buddy!
You beat me to it by 4 minutes...

Carry on..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Webpage not found?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well.. I guess we can conclude one thing

Humans see UFO´s

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Two things I noted. There seems to be an increase in sighting in the last several years of this study (2010-2014).

Drones

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Not surprised more ufos are seen near population hubs. Statistics and all that. More people more sightings.

If you go to the BFRO website and look at their maps youll notice the same thing with bigfoot sightings.

The problem with this map is it doesnt go into detail as to what the people are seeing. Ufo is kinda vague and gives us next to no useful data.

Would be nice if they layered the map so you can see for instance only orb like ufos. Discs. Triangles. Green lights. Etc. Then we can start figuring things out a bit more

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello Cosmania,
Just checking if you still vist ATS....
I am looking for info on nimzt event

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Shows a good flight path if I had an advanced craft to conceal.

new topics

top topics

join