It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived - Trump /QAnon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

TaLking your unusual dogma or can you actually SHOW the man's IQ ?
HE may be A LOT smarter than you think

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Mandy555

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Mandy555

The dumbest thing about this stupid stuff is all y’all will spend hours pouring over everything looking for loose threads to prove Trump is a genius. It’s worse than people going over Nostradamus quatrains drawing imaginary lines about a guy who could see into he future.

What a bunch of just flat phooey.

Oh lol.
Trump is the anti Christ.
I thought everyone knew that.

No, some say he is NOT the AntiChrist.

Well, I had a vision where Trump, Clinton, Merkle and some others were all heads on the great beast. They had the Google logo their foreheads.
The beast was harnessed and being ridden by Putin. He was naked but he was a bear from the waist down.

The sea was all polluted with plastic bottles and the beast came out of it
On the beach was Transformer Jesus and he was all made out of silver. Then he folded up the arms of his cross so they became guns and started shooting at the beast.
Behind him there was an army of orcs and there was a black sun in the sky, but the shadows went the wrong way.

So yeah. The are all the antichrist, and welcome to Armageddon.

edit on 17-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: Effin autocorrect

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This thread got real quiet

These people will believe anything

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, political parties mean more than LARPing. Nothing wrong with having a hobby, of course.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh what?
Is this Q thing really real?

I thought it was a rabbit hole with a mad woman at the bottom.

Excuse me and I'll find somewhere else to rant about Transformer Jesus.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

originally posted by: St Udio

There cannot be 3 heads to a Serpent...Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey.... this is the 'Storm' of which President Trump speaks, addressing the future generation

The beast in revelation has 7 heads.

13 ... and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

well... the 3 nations/peoples... Turks/Arabians/Persians might just be the mysterious math anomaly of a 7 head Beast with 10 Horns-with-Crowns on its' 7 heads...
since the Turks/Iran/Saudi Arabia are all Muslim followers, they might come together as a Single unified force (carrying many banners Green-Black-red & white checkered) and controlling the Arab Peninsula & most all the area making up the Eur-Asian frontiers

I have the premonition that Iran/Persia will be the catalyst nation to bring about a unification Treaty between Iran/Turkey/Arabia... identified in scripture as the 3 Demonic Frogs that accompany the Beast/AC/false Prophet

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, political parties mean more than LARPing. Nothing wrong with having a hobby, of course.

Politicians are nothing more than paid LARPers, if you think about it. They sit around pretending they know how to fix everything, making promises they know that come from a fantasy land, and living double lives as a public idiot and a private moron.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Jacob Rothschild dead or in hiding? 

+++ SA 
++ Rothschilds 
+ Soros

www.silverdoctors.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'm sorry to inform you that you have stage 4 TURD.

Only cured by relying less on emotions and more on facts.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Must be my optimistic nature getting me but I believe it's going to happen.
I've had my hopes up before; Iran Contra hearings, 9/11, '08 banking collapse, Benghazi etc.
So i've been disappointed time and again by our justice department.
Seems too big a claim to not have something significant to follow up this time.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'm sorry to inform you that you have stage 4 TURD.

Only cured by relying less on emotions and more on facts.

That's funny.

Tbh, I don't really know who Trump is.
I thought the Q thing was a rabbit hole game.

I'm not interested in politics.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

If he's so smart why didn't he get a bipartisan infrastructure bill during his first ninety days? If he's so smart, why didn't he have a replacement to the ACA up his sleeve? If he's so smart, why does he keep issuing EOs he has to walk back? Trump is probably then stupidest individual to sit in the Oval Office. Sorry, but you need to face facts. He lost the popular vote and has done nothing, absolutely nothing, to shore up his position.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

If he's so smart why didn't he get a bipartisan infrastructure bill during his first ninety days? If he's so smart, why didn't he have a replacement to the ACA up his sleeve? If he's so smart, why does he keep issuing EOs he has to walk back? Trump is probably then stupidest individual to sit in the Oval Office. Sorry, but you need to face facts. He lost the popular vote and has done nothing, absolutely nothing, to shore up his position.

Popular vote ... still??

As for the rest, 'smart' has nothing to do with passing legislation in Washington. Until your heroes in Washington are cleaned out or reduced, it will be slow going. The smart thing to do would be to roll back Obama's Eo's and issue some new ones in order to get the economy going... oh wait, he's done that.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No he hasn't. All he has done is issue EOs that have caused confusion. Even if he gets rid of all the environmental laws and regulations on banking, the jobs will remain where labor is cheapest: the "developing world." Meanwhile, by undercutting consumer protections and rolling back financial regulation, he is setting the stage for the next recession. Of course, you are okay with this because it will open the door for the sort of America you would prefer to see.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump has reversed hundreds of Obama EO's aimed at boosting the economy. The economy is doing well.
What he has done might confuse you, but they've been done nonetheless and the result looks positive.

You seem unable to entertain any idea that some good is being done for the country and that is your cross to carry.
That you are still going on about the popular vote speaks volumes about your state of mind. Trump literally owns your mind.
edit on 18/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The economy has continued the Obama recovery. The stock market bubble is based on anticipation of a successful tax overhaul. We shall see if that happens, and what the effect on the recovery will be!

As for the popular vote... it suggests the amount of popular support that he has. His approval ratings have been dropping, and it looks like any politician who wishes to be reelected should work against him rather then with him. That's how it works in a liberal democracy.if this were Britain, there is no way he would call for a vote of confidence, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump has reversed hundreds of Obama EO's aimed at boosting the economy. The economy is doing well.
What he has done might confuse you, but they've been done nonetheless and the result looks positive.

You seem unable to entertain any idea that some good is being done for the country and that is your cross to carry.
That you are still going on about the popular vote speaks volumes about your state of mind. Trump literally owns your mind.

your user name is uktruth and you claim to be from the midlands, your blindly supporting trump yet call someone out for pointing his failings out?
pot, meet kettle.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: harrogate

your user name is uktruth and you claim to be from the midlands, your blindly supporting trump yet call someone out for pointing his failings out?
pot, meet kettle.

I am surprised he is so concerned with US politics while the UK is in the worst crisis it has faced since 1940. The British have cut their nose off to spite their face, and their only hopes of surviving economically are:
1) Bring the Commonwealth back from the dead. Or:
2) Solidify the "special relationship" with an incredible trade treaty.
Until Donald Trump turns his attention to #2, there is no point in a British patriot applauding him. He hasn't even tweeted about improving ties to Britain... just, for some reason, Russia.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: harrogate

pot, meet kettle.

He is not even British, his name here is a joke

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Covfefe....It's the secret decoder key.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join