It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived - Trump /QAnon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

No I'm not a cheater and most people who meet me like me.

So you have a completely different personality in real life then?

Ouch !!

__

Naw! She's a tough lady- she can take a little ribbing!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: JinMI

No I'm not a cheater and most people who meet me like me.

So you have a completely different personality in real life then?

Burn of the Year?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: KansasGirl
ETA:

Perhaps 'delusional' is a legit personality trait.

I'm pretty sure it is!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

edit on 11/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: Eh, probably went too far.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Is this a code word for operations to begin. I may be putting 2+2 together and getting five or this may be the beginning of a purge.

Why in the world would Trump or anyone have to "signal" something to begin via twitter? Makes no sense at all. Also agree.. he isn't that clever. I imagine you think covfefe was a trigger for an event as well? He has access to the most secure channels of communication.. sooo.. he instead retorts to twitter, where everyone in the nation can see the message.

your shining some light on the Trump tactics...

He Tweets pop culture info to the pop culture via Twitter

He launches new policies via voices like Bannon who sprang the start of Purges on the various knowledgeable peoples

He has Private 'Talks' with Kings & PMs in private, having very private & sensitive facts at his finger-tips... like in Arabia

Trump talks or signals his actions-to-come on various levels, to the various education levels in their own comfortable Jargon for that particular group
edit on th30151080477015592017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: purplemer

No...just no.
You live in a fantasy world. He is simply not that clever.

is that why he is richer than you and the most powerful man in the whole world?...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
May God be with the people] of Su[the]rland [S]prings, [T]exas. The FBI and Law Enf[or]ce[m]ent [has arrived.]

I could do that with any sentence pretty much.

No you couldn’t, or you would have done it.
The only way you could do it, to come up with that “hidden” message within is for you to sit there coming up with sentences and “fixing” it to prove your point.
Someone took trumps tweet and found that message in it.
Whether it was intentional by trump or not is another issue.
But no, you can’t do that with any sentence “pretty much”.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
May God be with the people] of Su[the]rland [S]prings, [T]exas. The FBI and Law Enf[or]ce[m]ent [has arrived.]

I could do that with any sentence pretty much.

No you couldn’t, or you would have done it.
The only way you could do it, to come up with that “hidden” message within is for you to sit there coming up with sentences and “fixing” it to prove your point.
Someone took trumps tweet and found that message in it.
Whether it was intentional by trump or not is another issue.
But no, you can’t do that with any sentence “pretty much”.

Of course you can:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There has been some question whether the idea that the President would say a code phrase is legit. To be fair, for those crediting QAnon as real, there is justification for believing a code phrase will be used to indicate something is happening.

First, there is some precedent. Back in early October, the President made some cryptic remarks at a dinner that was attended by quite a few military personnel. That story is here.

Second, the following is snipped from the "Q Map" - the compiled image graphic of all of Qs posts.

Third, the spreadsheet that jadedANDcynical linked to earlier in this thread (page 6, I believe) contains the same text as the above snipped image. They are items 374 and 375 on lines 504 and 505. If you export the spreadsheet (print in the web app) it will create a PDF that can then be downloaded and searched using Adobe or Foxit or another PDF reader.

One thing I should point out: Q does NOT say the President will use this phrase. Only that it will be used and will be on Twitter. Q also does not indicate what it might signify if/when it is used. The ideas that it will signal martial law or some other major happening in America are conclusions or deductions based on the above evidence I've presented. Whether those deductions are logical or fallacious remains to be seen, I suppose, and is a different part of the conversation.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I found it... this man is a flat out GENIUS!

"It is a[c]tually hard t[ o] belie[v]e how naive (or dumb) the [F]ailing @nytim[e]s is when it comes to [f]oreign policy...w[e]ak and ineffective!
edit on 16-11-2017 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2017 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the Trump cryptic statement :

May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived

IT's not some code or secret phrase.....

Rather, the statement or phrase is Trumps' heartfelt sadness at the coming series of events which will spring up as the Saudi Purge & Alliance with the USA....

Clashes with both Iran with all their various Proxy Armies

And the formidable Turkey (which is also focused in exiting NATO) and is intent to surpass both Arabia & Iran as the Regions hegemon --->see:
Hegemony is the political, economic, or military predominance or control of one state over others. In Ancient Greece (8th century BCE – 6th century CE), hegemony denoted the politico–military dominance of a city-state over other city-states. The dominant state is known as the hegemon.

There cannot be 3 heads to a Serpent...Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey.... this is the 'Storm' of which President Trump speaks, addressing the future generation

it appears Saudi+USA vs. Iran+Russia vs. Turkey will be the crucible for the New-World-Order to emerge from

A> the Saudi-USA will embrace the Sunni proxy armies including the IS-ISIS primitive/uncivilized class of murderers....
B> the Iran-Russia will embrace the Shia & that class of more honorable fighters, warriors.....
C> the Turk/Turkistan Caliphate will sit apart from a Shia-Sunni free-for-all, but will align with the Victor of the Saudi-Iran

edit on th30151084909216182017 by St Udio because: spacing for better ease of reading

related: www.alt-market.com...
edit on th30151084919116192017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

There cannot be 3 heads to a Serpent...Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey.... this is the 'Storm' of which President Trump speaks, addressing the future generation

The beast in revelation has 7 heads.

Revelation 13:1-10 King James Version (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

The dumbest thing about this stupid stuff is all y’all will spend hours pouring over everything looking for loose threads to prove Trump is a genius. It’s worse than people going over Nostradamus quatrains drawing imaginary lines about a guy who could see into he future.

What a bunch of just flat phooey.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Really this is the best you've got? The best the lefts have? Calling people names and throwing insults when the tables turn? Classic liberal behavior. Keep opening your mouth and proving to the world that you should never have the opportunity to lead a country again.

Not that we need any more proof.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yea. you really did.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree with this. It's grasping at straws while looking for this message. However, anyone that denies something is going on is ignorant, a sheep, or a shill.

Eta: was not suggesting you fall into this group, just an observation in general.
edit on 16-11-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

In that case, you must feel pretty poorly about the tens of millions of super devout religious Americans that pour over the bible, spend their sundays churches, tell others they are going to hell, etc then.

I agree there is no message hidden in these words. Probably a distraction. But something foul is afoot and there is a big power struggle. It's going to change everything when martial law comes down and those that have been sitting here denying it and not preparing both mentally and physically are going to perish within the first 2 weeks.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

The dumbest thing about this stupid stuff is all y’all will spend hours pouring over everything looking for loose threads to prove Trump is a genius. It’s worse than people going over Nostradamus quatrains drawing imaginary lines about a guy who could see into he future.

Oh lol.
Trump is the anti Christ.
I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: interupt42

The whole 'Trump is going to make an announcement and include a secret code' was a false flag to try and discredit the entire Q effort.

Q never said any such thing nor did they ever indicate anything of a code phrase to look out for.

Here is the spreadsheet with all the verified Q posts, including yesterday's. There are some unverified postings, see my reply here just a few posts above yours.

Wasn't there a trip Q that wasn't actually Q, pointed out in the Reddit thread on MegAnon? I have no idea what to think about any of this, but damn is it entertaining. I dont think people should be taking it anymore serious than a LARP at this point in time, and just consider its entertainment value. Time will tell whether its all real or not, but either way it shouldn't be worth going at each others throats about, like some people on here are doing.

We should all engage in this Q thing just for that reason. Whether you believe its all real, or just a LARP. The people getting involved in all of this should work together to figure it out. Rather than resorting to name calling and otherwise demeaning each other. But I digress, people (especially on this site) are clearly too partisan for anyone's taste. Political parties mean more than coming together as a whole these days.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

originally posted by: mzinga

Oh lol.
Trump is the anti Christ.
I thought everyone knew that.

No, some say he is NOT the AntiChrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join