It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived - Trump /QAnon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sure he does.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg
What suRprises me Is how many people can'T spEll.

On topic..if this is a LARP on 4chan, it's a good one. I'm totally fascinated by the whole thing. Trump's tweet is certainly odd considering the timing and also the grammatical error pointed out by MotherMayEye. Keeping a little closer eye on this now..

edit on 11/15/2017 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: emo

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think Q is a group of people very close to the president ratherthan one person:

Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.

With regards to the announcment:

POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.

4plebs

Trump will not utter a code phrase,nor will he announce any swamp draining activities. He has to maintain a level of remove from that but it will be apparenton its own.

I think we are somewhere over 1100 sealed indictments across the country right now; there has never been as many at one time in U.S. history.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I think Q is a group of people very close to the president ratherthan one person:

Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.

With regards to the announcment:

POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.

4plebs

Trump will not utter a code phrase,nor will he announce any swamp draining activities. He has to maintain a level of remove from that but it will be apparenton its own.

I think we are somewhere over 1100 sealed indictments across the country right now; there has never been as many at one time in U.S. history.

At the link, they ask the question about a Supreme Court decision opening the doors for a President to activate: It may be this......
US vs Dreyer pdf

It has to do with pedo stuff.
edit on b000000302017-11-15T13:50:19-06:0001America/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 13:50:19 -0600100000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

good one
short and to the point zinger

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It was in the context of State Secrets, "Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency."

So, if, say, the CIA was going to be taken on, how would Military Intelligence use the State Secrets act to take on and bring down a rogue department of the government?

This has actually been brought up more than once by Q.

The spreadsheet (a phenomenal resource!) lists this as the SC decision which established that the president has authority to form military tribunals:

Hamdan v. Rumsfeld Case Brief
Criminal Law & Criminal Procedure • Add Comment

Summary of Hamdan v. Rumsfeld

Citation: 548 U.S. 557 (2006)

4lawschool.com

The more detailed answer from the spreadsheet in regards to how State Secrets applies his here:

"This is due to several reasons:
1) the likelihood the act shall result in loss-of-life and/or harm to US servicemembers and/or US Gov property (installations, ships, aircraft),
2) the act could compromise Def Dept regs mandating the conducting of no more than six operational theaters of war at any given time,
3) the information's source indicates a clear violation of security clearance protocols, and thus violates National Security.

In case 3, Homeland Sec Act, and Patriot Act, and Military Commissions Act(s) mandate the violator(s) loss of Constitutional Rights, and confirms the violator as an enemy agent provacateur, now subject to the UCMJ. (Uniformed Code of Military Justice)"

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: purplemer

Wish something would happen one way or another. Between Assange, Hannity, KDC and some anonymous folks, there has been a big something-something brewing up for quite awhile now.

This whole good vs evil shtick has run its course methinks.

And if Hannity says “tick-tock” one more time my head’s gonna explode.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I would love for this to be real . However, its not looking good for Q.

1. There was some numerology type Ninja$h1t going on to get to the "The Storm has arrived"

2. I believe trump deleted that tweet and is no longer on his twatter feed. This leads to suggest he had a brain F@rt as many expected , versus this being some coded tweet. If so then Q obviously is playing off Trumps tweet.

3. While the Q questions are fascinating and obvious, they are nothing new nor does he come to some revelation that many of us here already haven't figured out in the past. The system being helplessly corrupted is not shocking,unless you are some political cheerleader.

Actually the only thing still giving hope is not Q himself , but the weird activities surrounding this election.

1. Hillary losing the election she paid to win. Shocking

2. SA princess being arrested. Shocking,despite the outcome not being revealed yet. Heck they are in the ritz carlton for [insert deity] sake

3. Prominent DNC members dissociating themselves from Hillary. Shocking.

4. Hollweird being exposed for the moral corrupted hypocrites they are. Everyone with half a brain already new this , but the exposing of it is shocking.

5. Soros being bad mouthed by foreign gov'ts . Shocking.

Something is going on behind the scenes for sure, what is yet to be revealed.

However, the indication does not look good for the long standing corrupted leaders. This doesn't necessarily mean that it will be good for the people. it could just mean a shift of one corrupted hidden group to another corrupted hidden group. Sadly I will even take that just to see one of the corrupted entities lose what they love most.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The whole 'Trump is going to make an announcement and include a secret code' was a false flag to try and discredit the entire Q effort.

Q never said any such thing nor did they ever indicate anything of a code phrase to look out for.

Here is the spreadsheet with all the verified Q posts, including yesterday's. There are some unverified postings, see my reply here just a few posts above yours.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So other than his usual BS bluster what was the big reveal today?

Code words & everything, LOL suckers getting played.

Please don't breed.

K~

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
...LOL suckers getting played.

No one is getting played. Calm down. I have yet to see one person say they are anything but either optimistic or pessimistic about the 'Q' theory.

Nothing wrong with optimism.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Trump didn't make his announcement (caught wind of the roy moore lawyer press conference), he will make it later tonight or tomorrow with short notice. What will be in that announcement I don't know. I'm hoping for the storm is upon us, but that's probably just larper's.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
"Calm down" pfft I am calm, just laughing my ass off at all the ignorant Trumpolytes.

K~

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: MotherMayEye
"Calm down" pfft I am calm, just laughing my ass off at all the ignorant Trumpolytes.

K~

"Please don't breed."

Those aren't the passionless, unexcited, tranquil words of a calm person.

BTW, I am not a Trumpolyte. And if there were any reason to hope that Patrick Fitzgerald was going to help GWB or Obama expose mass corruption during the Valerie Plame Affair investigation and/or the Obama Senate seat pay-to-play investigation, I would not feel one bit bad for hoping that was the intent.

Obviously, no one ever dreamed either Obama or Bush might actually expose corruption. Even the trolliest LARPer couldn't convince anyone to have hope for that.

edit on 11/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Is this a code word for operations to begin. I may be putting 2+2 together and getting five or this may be the beginning of a purge.

Why in the world would Trump or anyone have to "signal" something to begin via twitter? Makes no sense at all. Also agree.. he isn't that clever. I imagine you think covfefe was a trigger for an event as well? He has access to the most secure channels of communication.. sooo.. he instead retorts to twitter, where everyone in the nation can see the message.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No I'm not a cheater and most people who meet me like me.

So you have a completely different personality in real life then?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

He has access to the most secure channels of communication.. sooo.. he instead retorts to twitter, where everyone in the nation can see the message

in the context of the QAnon posts, that may be exactly the point...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No I'm not a cheater and most people who meet me like me.

So you have a completely different personality in real life then?

Ouch !!

__

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

edit on 11/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: *wicked cackle*

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join