It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived - Trump /QAnon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Trump is known for his bigly bad grammar.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001 He told me he knows big words though. Am I missing something here? His IQ is supposed to be very high.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's really

"God springs the FBI and law enforcement"

corruption and coverup gets a pass.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That would have been the person formerly referred to as "The smartest woman in the world."

Lisa Randall was Trump's opponent last year?

Who knew :p

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
If any if this was real, if this Q character was real...why oh why would he/she/they use 4chan, the biggest troll network on the internet to share this information?

You got trolled.

This.

I've been on 4chan for about 10 years. What people don't realize is that the biggest troll 4chan ever did was convincing people they aren't trolls.

It was funny at first watching normies run around in circles but now Trumpers are taking it a little too far. There's going to be some angry people when they realize they've just been larping with a bunch of internet trolls.

Though it is amusing from where I'm sitting. Like the president doesn't have better things to do with his time than lead the members of an image board on some wild goose chase..

Lmao.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Now that is strange! Great analysis.

Considering this occurred on 11/5, a whole 10 days ago.

Hmmmm....

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

As a 4chan user, I totally see what you believe that

Very possible

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
why would anyone celebrate a Military Junta, or "martial law" even if it was promised as "temporary"?

I have seen both "Left and Right" overly fetishise and romanticise this scenario
edit on 15-11-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Is that just ham-handed Trump? Or was there thought put into it?

Trump putting thought into his Tweets? Bahaha, I think we all know the answer to this.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the 'Purges' are getting ramped up as Trump approaches his Initial Anniversary in office

Trump had a Deep & Accurate insider info source for several years now...
that insider info has caused the Saudi King to crack down on the Royal Dis-Loyals in the kingdom, because Trump confronted him with very destructive consequences if Salman & the Crown Prince kept sitting-on-their-hands, doing nothing

what ever happened to that Conway gal in the Trump campaign org?

Trumps' got dossiers on All the Swamp Scum in both houses and in Agencies like SCOTUS & he is just in the initial stages of cleaning house... I remain an outside observer unlike the former chief-of-staff who is briefed by Donald in informal ways...

probably via the 4chan Avatar

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: kamatty

Whats wrong with 4chan. Seen many things break there in the past..

lol like what

even the enquirer breaks a story once every 15 years or so, doesn't make the rest of their stuff not garbage...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So is his emmm... Hands ya hands.. Our president made a point to tell us how well 'endowed' he was too. He isn't lacking in that department thank God.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The tweet has been deleted now, so maybe the forecast was wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How much wild, hyped up stuff on the internet has been true. It's around zero percent.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
How much wild, hyped up stuff on the internet has been true. It's around zero percent.

I read it here first that Manafort was going to be indicted.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the 'Purges' are getting ramped up as Trump approaches his Initial Anniversary in office

Trump had a Deep & Accurate insider info source for several years now...
that insider info has caused the Saudi King to crack down on the Royal Dis-Loyals in the kingdom, because Trump confronted him with very destructive consequences if Salman & the Crown Prince kept sitting-on-their-hands, doing nothing

what ever happened to that Conway gal in the Trump campaign org?

Trumps' got dossiers on All the Swamp Scum in both houses and in Agencies like SCOTUS & he is just in the initial stages of cleaning house... I remain an outside observer unlike the former chief-of-staff who is briefed by Donald in informal ways...

probably via the 4chan Avatar

Re: Conway. She’s on one of the news shows almost everyday. How can you miss her?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: roadgravel

I read it here first that Manafort was going to be indicted.

OK.

I'm speaking more of things such as Trump encoding a "secret" release of info into tweets. I suppose there are some levels to these secret information releases.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: DJW001 He told me he knows big words though. Am I missing something here? His IQ is supposed to be very high.

He smart enough to know that 80% of Americans can't read and wright above a 5th grade level. So President Trump adjusted for all Americans.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
If any if this was real, if this Q character was real...why oh why would he/she/they use 4chan, the biggest troll network on the internet to share this information?

You got trolled.

4chan is completely anonymous and very popular. It's the perfect place to disguise yourself.

LVMPD wasn't trolling when they were leaking the Mandalay Bay photos. They knew something was up and wanted to get it out there before it was buried under red tape.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

EEESH. Hanging by a thread are we?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join