It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived - Trump /QAnon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I make the secret message out to be:

[May ]God[ be ]w[ i]th the peop[l]e of Sutherland Spr[ i]ngs, T[e]xas. The FBI an[d ]Law Enforcement has arrived.

Someone is having a great laugh at the Trump cult. They actually seem to be welcoming the idea of martial law now!
edit on 15-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Sure ya have...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
gee, I was just watching a video that was saying trump would be leaving office by the end of dec.
there's a series of videos, and they make as much sense as this nonsense. supposedly obama will be coming back.... till new elections can take place.
I really do hope they have plans for martial law since it seems that we have half the country believing the direct opposite as the other half which means it's possible that at least one half is completely deluded!! which half that is who knows, but got a feeling that half will go completely bonkers if obama was to return to the whitehouse, for any amount of time!!!

time will tell, and in the meantime, I am prepared to just sit tight in place and let the wave of chaos and riots pass by. I am wondering if those who have been feeding this frenzy the past few months are as prepared??

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You are just too gullible. No wave is coming that isn't aimed directly at trump.

Sorry to inform you guys but you're building a big fat fantasy here probably because you know they are targeting to take trump down. And it's going to happen.
Meanwhile Clinton will continue making big bucks for speeches and walking her dogs in the woods in upstate New York.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Then why does it keep coming back around to him? Guess he's not really as good at this game as you guys think..lol

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

*attempting my very best Hillary impersonation*

Ya know.......if it's just a bunch of bull. ...Then why are you spending so much time and twittering up the thread? Deplorable. I dare say the subject is more than a little worrisome to desperate partisans, regardless of the factual nature.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Trump supporters are the dumbest group of ardent partisan sheep I've ever witnessed.

At least Obama/Clinton/Paul/Bernie/etc supporters don't make up random theories based on extremely selective and non-consistent bracketing of the a tweet.

You people will believe anything

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No I'm not a cheater and most people who meet me like me.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Following the situation. Sounds serious. Yes hee

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Perhaps. I doubt it's for your politics however, in my estimation.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And this is me turning my back on you and walking away. Figuratively that is...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have friends on both sides.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton Bwaahhh You just made my morning
In regards to the OP, c'mon you are looking for something in nothing. Take the tinfoil hat off and go outside.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

In order for this to occur QAnon has suggested that they will have to use the military and that Martial law may need to be implemented.

What's sad is that a lot of people would be ok with this because of their conspiracy fantasies.

Best way to implement martial law? Make people think it's a good thing. You guys are ridiculous, all this talk of secret messages reeks of illuminati BS.

Keep chasing that white rabbit, you'll just keep going further and further into fantasy land.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Trump supporters are the dumbest group of ardent partisan sheep I've ever witnessed.

At least Obama/Clinton/Paul/Bernie/etc supporters don't make up random theories based on extremely selective and non-consistent bracketing of the a tweet.

Do not make the assumption I am a Trump supporter son. I would hope here on ATS many would have the ability to see past the Democrat / Republic Divide. Wake up and see past the circus..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I have friends on both sides.

I would hope you do. We are all just people and we all have far more in common than divides us.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sorry to inform you guys but you're building a big fat fantasy here probably because you know they are targeting to take trump down. And it's going to happen.

I agree I may be incorrect. As I said in my OP time will tell.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Do not make the assumption I am a Trump supporter son. I would hope here on ATS many would have the ability to see past the Democrat / Republic Divide. Wake up and see past the circus..

Agreed.
If there is any truth to the whole 'Q' thing and what is associated with that story, we could be in for one of the most trying episodes in American history.
If it is real, I hope that Trump does not fall into R or D slots.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

What's confusing to me is it almost looks like the highest levels of society are lost in some kind of live action game.. 2017 what a strange year.

Yes I agree a very strange year indeed and it may get stranger yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

"May God be with the people] of Su[the]rland [S]prings, [T]exas. The FBI and Law Enf[or]ce[m]ent [has arrived.]"

"May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived"

I like your theory. Plus, the word "has" is grammatically correct in your 'decoded' version, but not in the 'coded' one. Plus+, it's just weird for all the other reasons people are talking about.

Is that just ham-handed Trump? Or was there thought put into it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join