It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May God Be With The People The Storm Has Arrived - Trump /QAnon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This thread is garbage and your theory is toast.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: East29

...your theory is toast.

Toast is delicious. Especially with lots of butter, peanut butter, and honey, IMO.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It's happening !!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This reminds me an awful lot of an ATS april fools joke gone bad.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Would you care for some marmalade on your toast..

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I have quite enjoyed reading all the threads that, purplemer, mothermayeye, jadedandcynical, xuenchen, have put forth and continuously have updated with new info, it makes for an exciting read and even if it is a theory so what, what do you care, your obviously not interested in the topic and all you do is convolute the thread with nonsense comments.

I don't post much anymore because of my hands but getting tired of people like you and silly always sniping, you guys certainly know how to ruin reading day!!

Hats off to the posters i mentioned above, i always enjoy your reading topics and material, thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Tick tock tick tock tick tock

What an epic failure. You guys still eating up your breadcrumbs from a clear larp?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

Every now and then I wonder if it's even worthwhile to continue posting regarding these items of interest that I (and others) run across. I know that as soon as I do, there's an entire cadre of posters who do nothing but make drive by posts and never address the content of what is posted but rather make tangential and often unrelated commentary that serves little to no purpose I can divine other than to detract or distract from said content.

Just when that feeling grows enough to begin affecting me, someone like yourself will make a post along the lines of the one to which I am responding and it goes away. You've been around these parts for a while and thus know about 'the good old days' of ATS. I'm sure you've seen the threads that pop up occasionally lamenting their passing.

I say those days aren't over, there are still people making the same kinds of posts that one would associate with a long gone era; posts in which relevant excerpts are included and sources cited to go along with the commentary of the one making the post.

The only thing that's changed is the whole 'stop liking what I don't like' attitude I see in so many posts as you so aptly point out.

I don't mind posts that counter the points I am making if they have a basis (ie linked sources) for that opposition, but when we see willful ignorance paraded about as something to be proud of, all that does is show that some are more closed minded than they would have the rest of us think.
edit on 20-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

Thank you for you kind words.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm with Alpha and you on this! I honestly don't care if this is true or not. These kinda of threads give me a way to have fun and maybe... just maybe have some hope, if by some miracle it was true. If it turns out to be a LARP? I personally want to shake whoever Q is' hand and tell them THANKS for the fun of following your trail!! Cause this has been one hellava wild ride

ETA: To me it isn't any different than reading a good book, except it's interactive LOL. Draws you in, holds your interest, and distracts from life's woes for a little while!

edit on 11/20/2017 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Does anyone know the status of the sealed indictments as of the end of the Monday 11/20? Did the number increase, or decrease?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

This list is still holding at 1428, the same number it was when I made the linked post on the 16th.

This is a nationwide number and no real way to know against whom any of them are until and if they are unsealed. The only thing that can be said is that it is an unprecedented number.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Ameilia

This list is still holding at 1428, the same number it was when I made the linked post on the 16th.

This is a nationwide number and no real way to know against whom any of them are until and if they are unsealed. The only thing that can be said is that it is an unprecedented number.

Thanks.

I'm trying to find out how to see the sealed indictments actually in the court system, not that I could verify all of them, but just to cross check one state or so and see if it went up or down. Haven't figured out how to do that yet. Whoever put that document together originally must have spent a lot of time on it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A woman on youtube is proof of what exactly?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: xuenchen

A woman on youtube is proof of what exactly?

Proof that Xue can dig up garbage from anywhere to support his nonsensical "gotcha, I know something you don't" posts and threads.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Let me be blunt: according to T&C, anyone who knowingly posts three hoaxes is liable to be banned. Some members have exceeded this number only because they seem to genuinely believe the nonsense they post. I am mystified why so many members believe such palpable nonsense. Unfortunately, there is reason to believe that this lack of critical thinking is being exploited by those who do not have the best interests of the people of the United States in mind. Everyone please step back and ask yourself whether or not what you are posting is plausible. Thank you. [/rant]

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for saying that, yes I have been here awhile, I have always been more of a reader, I get arthritis pretty bad these days so I don't post anymore, never did much before but I always appreciate people like yourself who do. Even posters that I don't agree with, I always enjoy their well thought out topics and thorough research they put forth on that topic.

I have read every thread on this topic of Q on this site and I am by no means, definitely not bored and still enjoy reading the unraveling while going further down the rabbit hole.

As long as your fingers are able to type away and and further add to this theory, story, or truth, I will always appreciate all the efforts that you, and all the others who have been giving us information on this subject, I'm sure there are many other members on this site who are just readers too, and they also appreciate all yours efforts.

The poster lilroonie seems to feel the way i do

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No hoax posted here kind sir. I did say in the opening post that I did not know if this was the case or not. That is why I post sometimes. To see what other people think of something. That is how you further your knowledge.

happy days..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Thank you for that. I am with you. Q has been some ride.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Thank you, always love reading your words.

All writers know, you have to capture a readers interest from the start, as I said to jadedandcynical, a lot of us on this site are readers only, and I'm sure they appreciate all the hard effort and time you guys put forth on the topics that interest them.

I forgot to mention vasacrow who has contributed to this topic with the same tenacity and writing comprehension that makes the rest of us still turn to this website after all these years.

Thanks again.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join