It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepherd Smith debunks his network’s Hillary Clinton ‘scandal’ story, infuriates viewers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Trump doesn't have to dream up anything. Hillary cooked her own goose well before Trump came along

Apparently someone forgot to turn the oven on.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh noes they didn't. Hillary is already stewing in her own juices and is ready to be served.

Harvey and Hillary share a laugh before they both go to jail.
edit on 19-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Wow...you're deep in it.

Don't know what you're going to say when that never happens.

Right off the top.
An illegal NDA: How can an NDA be illegal unless he forged his own signature? NDA documents are individual. You either sign or you dont. If Lynch asked someone to sign one I'm sure it wasn't illegal for her to do so.
Second thing : Briefcases full of cash? Was Superman there with his X-Ray vision?

This story just gets more and more desperate sounding the more the Mueller noose tightens around trumps neck. Was this version invented when news of juniors communications with wikileaks was revealed? Or after it was discovered that Kushner withheld documentation pertaining to those communications with wiki or to his cozily breaking bread with Russian bankers. This guy is a gift that keeps on giving and junior appears to be the village idiot everyone preys on because they can.
And to think SNL led us to believe Eric was the dumb one.
I bet Tiffany is thanking her lucky stars she's the forgotten child now.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Nah. Wet dream.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

How does it feel to be in Denial?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

LOL. Like Republicans really care about the crimes and high crimes of the rich and powerful. You know what they all have in common and end up schmoozing each other at "fund raisers"? Every few years they get huge tax cuts from Republicans, cause they are all so deserving of more. Even Hillary. Fish like shiny objects.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You tell me.
There's no story there it's a stupid pipe dream.
Get over it.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something.
Is it not a conflict of interest/against national security to be inadvertently arming russia with our own nuclear materials?

Seems to me we had a spell that lasted decades...it was called the cold war, it was between russia and usa.

forget about the money, why does russia now have nuclear material it gained from us?

smh

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Ask your friends in Langley that have plenty on her.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

How long before I can rightfully tell you “I told you so?”

In trumps 3rd year??

After his first term??

At what point for you will it be obvious they will be doing nothing to Hillary Clinton??

Will you feel betrayed or rationalize it??

Will it be a deal breaker??

Or will you believe them when they swear “even though we ran all three branches of government, the deep state protected her...”

I think those are fair questions, huh??

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If it doesn't happen between now and the end of Trumps second term, you can post on here "I told you so".

I go by facts. If they look into it and it doesn't warrant prosecution, then she is free and I'd be satisfied with the results. She is innocent until proven guilty, no matter what the public discourse is at this point. That doesn't mean I won't post info that is pertinent to the discussion here.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join