It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepherd Smith debunks his network’s Hillary Clinton ‘scandal’ story, infuriates viewers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: dragonridr

Shep has constantly called out his nonsense.. but I’m sure every time he does they get flooded with hate mail..

I think the Murdock kids want to maintain credibility, so they are keeping their hard news people honest.. and just propagandizing every single second in between..

James murdoch runs fox news and hes a liberal. Part of his goal according to an article i read was to present both sides of an issue. He also donated to theclinton foundation 1million to be exact.After looking in to this i might actually check out fox news. It doesnt appear to be as far right as i assumed

WHOA! Now I've read everything. Murdoch a liberal? Are you drinking high proof moonshine by any chance? Because I can't think of anything else that would make you believe something so silly.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

The Clinton Foundation was a legit charity, not a total fraud like the trump foundation... I don’t doubt the clintons siphoned some cash off, but the foundation spent the vast majority on helping people..

The Clinton Foundation is not the Clinton campaign...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Does he possess vast quantities of wealth, with which he has purchased power?

Hes not a lefty if he has, because actual lefties do not do that.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Good on Fox News for airing both sides of the story. They really are the only fair and balanced media outlet.

Please show me where CNN has anything but one sided stories favoring Liberals.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The Clinton Foundation was a legit charity, not a total fraud like the trump foundation... I don’t doubt the clintons siphoned some cash off, but the foundation spent the vast majority on helping people..

The Clinton Foundation is not the Clinton campaign...

LMAO! Legit charity!

www.washingtonpost.com... 92-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html?utm_term=.19aecbbad1dd

www.npr.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.newyorker.com...

www.youtube.com...

..I can go on..

I lead you to the water, you must now drink it.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

A) is broken..

The you tube site, I’m not where I can watch it, butnone of the articles are claiming that the Clinton Foundation didn’t do a whole lotta good..

They are talking about pennies compared to the 100’s of millions of dollars the Clinton Foundation was circulating..

No one has claimed the Clinton Foundation wasn’t a real foundation..

Only allegations that there was financial shadiness going on, on the side...

The clintons were smart enough to siphon off money from their legit charity.. I assume knowing they actually had to help people to keep siphoning money off..

The trump foundation, just like trump university was basically a total scam.. they weren’t even helping anyone , trump didn’t donate a buckle to it, and then would charge his charity for oil painting portrayed of himself...

He wasn’t even smart enough to actually do any charity work...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A) is broken..

The you tube site, I’m not where I can watch it, butnone of the articles are claiming that the Clinton Foundation didn’t do a whole lotta good..

They are talking about pennies compared to the 100’s of millions of dollars the Clinton Foundation was circulating..

No one has claimed the Clinton Foundation wasn’t a real foundation..

Only allegations that there was financial shadiness going on, on the side...

The clintons were smart enough to siphon off money from their legit charity.. I assume knowing they actually had to help people to keep siphoning money off..

The trump foundation, just like trump university was basically a total scam.. they weren’t even helping anyone , trump didn’t donate a buckle to it, and then would charge his charity for oil painting portrayed of himself...

He wasn’t even smart enough to actually do any charity work...

Who was talking about Trump?

I'm talking about the CF being a front to line the Clinton's pockets. Which was proven true via Wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The Clinton Foundation has a 93+ rating on charity Navigator ...

www.charitynavigator.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The Clinton Foundation has a 93+ rating on charity Navigator ...

www.charitynavigator.org...

So? Tell me again how they didn't line their own pockets via the Foundation and Initiative. I'll wait.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

There's no place for reality at FOX'news'.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Did you miss where I said I was sure they likely siphoned some off???

No one likes Hillary Clinton..

The only reason she get defenders at all is the ridiculous nature of the allegations..

Trump University was a TOTAL SCAM, and I’m pretty sure it came out that the trump foundation was as well.. I specifically remember trump never donated a dime and was paying for oil paintings of himself and charging full price to use his venues..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Plus I bet trumps stupid @$$ has run around the White House in his boxers screaming “find something on hillary!! Anything on hillary!!”

Making sure there are dozens of witnesses to testify or is a witch hunt..

Trump doesn't have to dream up anything. Hillary cooked her own goose well before Trump came along.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Based on what evidence?? Alex jones and Sean Hannity told you so??

If it is true, Then why did EXTREMELY ANTI-hillary, Jeff Sessions just say he had no evidence against her????

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well maybe Smith has realized that this story is dying, or more likely Fox as a whole is pulling the plug on it; it's run it's course. It'd be wise for any true conservatives on this site to follow their lead; it's like a rotting albatross around your neck. It lets you score some cheap points for the administration but in the end it cheapens everything you stand for.

Technically this is well done by Fox, but seems a bit naive to think their goal is balance.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm sorry to inform you that you have stage 4 TURD.

Only cured by relying less on emotions and more on facts.

edit on 17-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Figures, its the same thing they did with Megan Kelly whenever she actually took Trump to tasks on issues, and didnt soft ball him.

Im a libertarian and watching friends that I know who are considered conservatives, throw people to the wolves just because "its their guy" is a disturbing trend.

There is no bar for integrity, truth, or facts anymore , on EITHER side, if it accosts their sensibilities on "Their Guy"

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Once this guy testifies Shep can't debunk it anymore.

An undercover FBI informant in the Russian nuclear industry who was made to sign an “illegal NDA” by former AG Loretta Lynch, claims to have video evidence showing Russian agents with briefcases full of bribe money related to the controversial Uranium One deal – according to The Hill investigative journalist John Solomon and Circa‘s Sara Carter.

The informant, whose identity was revealed by Reuters as William D. Campbell, will testify before congress next week after the NDA which carried the threat of prison time was lifted. Campbell, originally misidentifed by Reuters as a lobbyist is actually a nuclear industry consultant who is currently battling cancer.

As previously reported, Campbell was deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry where he gathered extensive evidence of a racketeering scheme involving bribes and kickbacks.

FBI Informant Has Video Of Russian Agents With Briefcases Of Bribe Money In Clinton-Uranium Scandal

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

BWAHAHAHA..

According to zerohedge, because even Fox News won’t run that fake @$$ story..

4 days ago Jeff Sessions says he has no evidence against Clinton..

It is truely midboggling the way y’all will call cnn and uch fake news, the. Jump in head first on the word of “zero hedge”...

Lol... just lol..

I can’t wait to see the deflection when charges never come..

Your trump and savior owns every branch of law enforcement, and still no charges..

It will be hilarious..

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

LOL all you what, I'll have the last BWAHAHAHA...just like the day Trump walloped Hillary in the election.
Oh SNAP!, you're precious Hillary has had to do an apology tour instead of being President...BWAHAHAHA!

My savior is higher up than Trump. LOL But, he approved this message.

According to zerohedge, because even Fox News won’t run that fake @$$ story..

You're wrong again and again and again. BWAHAHAHA.

Trump may never need his intel to go after Hillary, They are already eating their own.

Harvey and Hillary share a laugh before they both go to jail.
edit on 19-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 19-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join