It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepherd Smith debunks his network’s Hillary Clinton ‘scandal’ story, infuriates viewers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: abago71

How the conservative base doesn’t notice that even on Fox News.. the pro trump network, all the hard news people bash him and ONLY the opinion people push trumps propaganda..

The mental gymnastics required for these people is just Olympic level...

Lol you'll take any shred you can get wont ya.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: havok
a reply to: Krazysh0t

"I need proof because I am plugging my ears! NaNaNaNa!".

This quote should be at the top of the ATS homepage, as a symbol of what it's become. Someone actually denigrating "proof" because they assume they don't need any.

#MAGA

I feel like ATS should just change it's site motto to "Embrace Biases".

That popped into my head too believe it or not.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: havok
a reply to: Krazysh0t

"I need proof because I am plugging my ears! NaNaNaNa!".

This quote should be at the top of the ATS homepage, as a symbol of what it's become. Someone actually denigrating "proof" because they assume they don't need any.

#MAGA

I feel like ATS should just change it's site motto to "Embrace Biases".

That popped into my head too believe it or not.

It just rolls off the tongue don't it? I'm already biased in favor of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dragonridr

Life is not Madam Secretary...

Is this your name for clinton?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
from my understanding.. this has nothing to do with hillary...

its with the FBI knowing about russian bribes and kickbacks relating to uranium one and NOT telling congress

FBI wouldnt inform congress be the DOJ.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Dude.

The donors were CANADIAN.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Those are the facts....

It’s humerous to watch even lol..

It goes from an opinion guy blowing him, to the real news desk pointing out he is a pathological liar..
edit on 15-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Dude.

The donors were CANADIAN.

And some of the uranium made it to Canada, I'd bet into the docks of those same owners, then off to other countries that rely on your boy Putin.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok sowhos mad at him? I looked and cant find anyone mad at Sheperd Smith. Im thinking that was an assumption made by the writer.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That would be amazing to hear..

I assume otherwise, but have seen no evidence yet, so....

It would be the first reporter on Fox News that publicly criticized trump and wasnt bombarded with hate mail..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Thanks. Just got home. Looking through it now.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I would love to hear a few of the more interesting stories if your up to it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Uranium One thing is a distraction, launched by the Right in a deliberate attempt to deflect away from the obvious implications of the Manafort Indictment. This is obvious, given the coordinated, hyperbolic treatment the story got mere days before the real news dropped, plus the fact that the story completely disintegrates under any unbiased analysis.

I don't know how many of those pushing Uranium One are paid shills vs. simply useful idiots. I expect MOST of them are consumers of alt-right propaganda who have no idea they're being duped on a regular basis, to the point that foreign governments have identified them as the "weak link" in the composition of American Voter Psychology.

This constituency believes ANYTHING that paints the opposition in a negative light. In particular, if it's directed at Hillary or Obama, it must be true. Case in point: Pizzagate. Case in point: The 50 other bogus stories floated by Russian propaganda outlets during the last election cycle, all centered around vapid misinterpretation of the hacked DNC emails.

I personally don't care to defend Hillary. Lock her up for all I care. But these stories aren't intended to outrage the left or the middle -- the left and the middle look at this crap and shrug at the stupidity.

These stories are intended to keep the R base MOTIVATED, lest they tune out of the political process in droves.

This tactic WORKS, and therefore it will continue.

Whenever anything negative comes to light regarding Trump, you can bet we'll see counter stories about Hillary -- so Trump's base remains motivated despite the negative news.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That would be amazing to hear..

I assume otherwise, but have seen no evidence yet, so....

It would be the first reporter on Fox News that publicly criticized trump and wasnt bombarded with hate mail..

He appears to be quite vocal in my search he as argued wiith others on fox before and people still like him. I dont really watch news but went looking at vids he has liberals all the time in interviews. So im guessing thats why he is their lead. This isnt the worst he said about Trump this was in july.

www.realclearpolitics.com...[e ditby]edit on 11/15/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Shep has constantly called out his nonsense.. but I’m sure every time he does they get flooded with hate mail..

I think the Murdock kids want to maintain credibility, so they are keeping their hard news people honest.. and just propagandizing every single second in between..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5
Sadly I bet almost zero...

People love to hate hillary.. no pay check required..

They belive she runs a pedo ring in a pizza shop lol...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Shep has constantly called out his nonsense.. but I’m sure every time he does they get flooded with hate mail..

I think the Murdock kids want to maintain credibility, so they are keeping their hard news people honest.. and just propagandizing every single second in between..

James murdoch runs fox news and hes a liberal. Part of his goal according to an article i read was to present both sides of an issue. He also donated to theclinton foundation 1million to be exact.After looking in to this i might actually check out fox news. It doesnt appear to be as far right as i assumed

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

MURDOCH IS NOT A LIBERAL, OR A LEFTY OR ANY OTHER DAMNED THING! HES A HYPERCAPITALIST!

What, seriously, what illicit substance is necessary to trip as hard as you do, and where can one get it? I only ask, because someone needs their business shutting the hell down.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

MURDOCH IS NOT A LIBERAL, OR A LEFTY OR ANY OTHER DAMNED THING! HES A HYPERCAPITALIST!

What, seriously, what illicit substance is necessary to trip as hard as you do, and where can one get it? I only ask, because someone needs their business shutting the hell down.

Your talking about his father Rupert murdoch. His son is highly concerned with the environment even sets on the board of Tesla. His wife is a major environmentalist as well hes far different from his father. The only business he started was rawkus records it was a hip hop label. Probaby explains a lot of his anti government behaviors such as attacking the BBC as government propaganda.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

And I doubt his kids are liberals, just maybe not as hard right as pops..

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join