It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepherd Smith debunks his network’s Hillary Clinton ‘scandal’ story, infuriates viewers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Riiiiight...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Every single opinion person is a pro trump cheerleader..

Completely changing there story to protect him no matter what the accusations...

THEN THEIR HARD NEWS GUYS ARE FORCED TO ADMIT THE TRUTH to have ANY CREDIBILITY on the worlds stage..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

But you said you had proof...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust
Riiiiight...

Because if one disagrees with carewemust, it follows that one is Anti-American.
Um...isn't that kind of an Anti-American attitude?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well stated, sir

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Life is not Madam Secretary...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

We should start a different thread. How do you like the Ninja?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I don't know. I just know I never agree with her.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
from my understanding.. this has nothing to do with hillary...

its with the FBI knowing about russian bribes and kickbacks relating to uranium one and NOT telling congress

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

"I need proof because I am plugging my ears! NaNaNaNa!".

This quote should be at the top of the ATS homepage, as a symbol of what it's become. Someone actually denigrating "proof" because they assume they don't need any.

#MAGA

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Trump Supporters Tell Jimmy Kimmel Why They Think Hillary Clinton Should Be Impeached.

LINK

sad.. pathetic actually.

and people think moore is being treated unfairly...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Best part:

Now keep in mind, Hillary does not have a job, president or otherwise, to be impeached from.

It really shows the cult of personality that right wingers have built up around Hillary. I guess imagining she's some international criminal mastermind that is *almost* about to be indicted any day now kind of helps them not look at the rolling disaster the Trump admin has become.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Every single opinion person is a pro trump cheerleader..

Completely changing there story to protect him no matter what the accusations...

THEN THEIR HARD NEWS GUYS ARE FORCED TO ADMIT THE TRUTH to have ANY CREDIBILITY on the worlds stage..

Versus what goes on on the other networks, where the commentators AND the anchors are all anti-Trump? At least they have some semblance of balance.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No not Vs...

No one likes hillary..

The left wing sources had no problem pointing out her faults..

They just werent pushing ridiculous conservative conspiracy theories like pizzagate, uranium 1 or the Clinton body bag BS..

So according to conservatives “they are covering up for her..”

Even Jeff Sessions can’t find any evidence against her.. and he is no question a hit squad...

edit on 15-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: havok

"I need proof because I am plugging my ears! NaNaNaNa!".

This quote should be at the top of the ATS homepage, as a symbol of what it's become. Someone actually denigrating "proof" because they assume they don't need any.

#MAGA

I feel like ATS should just change it's site motto to "Embrace Biases".

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No not Vs...

No one likes hillary..

The left wing sources had no problem pointing out her faults..

They just werent pushing ridiculous conservative conspiracy theories like pizzagate, uranium 1 or the Clinton body bag BS..

So according to conservatives “they are covering up for her..”

Even Jeff Sessions can’t find any evidence against her.. and he is no question a hit squad...

Cute deflection. Since you couldn't address anything I said in my post, I'll take that as admission that you know every other network is full of anti-Trumpers and at least Fox has some anchors from both sides. Glad you're not doubling down on the lies.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"Still doesn't change the FACT that right now for YEARS There is American uranium sitting on top of RUSSIAN ICBM's and team Clinton built that."

There are two and only two paths by which Uranium atoms dug out of the ground can find their way into nuclear weapons sitting on top of an ICBM. One way is if they are first put into a breeder reactor and transmuted into Plutonium; in that case you can make a Plutonium bomb. The second way is to separate the U235 from the U238 with--for example--a centrifuge cascade; in that case you can make a Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) U235 bomb. Over the years, the Russians have done both.

However, in 1988 the Soviet Union closed it's last HEU weapons production facility. In April 2010, Russia closed its last Plutonium breeder reactor.

The final approval for the U1 deal occurred on November 24, 2010.

Given these facts, can you explain exactly how the "Clinton team" managed to put American Uranium on Russian ICBMs?

If so, I urge you to get in touch with the National Nuclear Security Administation immediately.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

They cannot make up good stuff about trump....

He lies constantly, almost certainly made a deal with the Russians and can’t get anything done?!?!

What good news has their been that he is responsible for???

The story he told about the British general who dipped all his bullets in pigs blood to piss off the Muslims, that never happened???

Maybe they should spin the way he keeps shouting fake news about things that later turn out to be true, into a good thing???

He has been a disaster.. if he wasn’t then the Fox News, hard news people wouldn’t be forced to point out his constant screw ups...

They don’t want to do it.. lol and try to spin it as best they can without losing all credibly by bald face lying like hannity and others...

But even they can rarely find anything good to stay...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

They cannot make up good stuff about trump....

He lies constantly, almost certainly made a deal with the Russians and can’t get anything done?!?!

What good news has their been that he is responsible for???

The story he told about the British general who dipped all his bullets in pigs blood to piss off the Muslims, that never happened???

Maybe they should spin the way he keeps shouting fake news about things that later turn out to be true, into a good thing???

He has been a disaster.. if he wasn’t then the Fox News, hard news people wouldn’t be forced to point out his constant screw ups...

They don’t want to do it.. lol and try to spin it as best they can without losing all credibly by bald face lying like hannity and others...

But even they can rarely find anything good to stay...

Even Shep manages to report good news at times. I give him credit for at least making an attempt to not be anti-Trump for the entire hour. Too bad you're not as open minded as him. But again, thanks for admitting the other networks are 100% biased and Fox isn't. Good job. Enjoy your fairy tales.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join