It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepherd Smith debunks his network’s Hillary Clinton ‘scandal’ story, infuriates viewers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

I see you 3 in almost every thread where there is something detrimental to the Clinton Foundation or Clinton. Like clockwork. You should form a team

It's so nice we have fans who follow us.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So there is no proof and you are just seeing what you want to see. Thanks for clearing that up.

I hope you know that no convictions will come without proof. So you can insult me and ad hominem me all you want for demanding you perform some due diligence for your theories, but at the end of the day I'll be right. Hillary won't go to jail and you'll just be mad because you can't understand why evidence and proof are more important than your inferences and speculations. Have fun with that.
edit on 15-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Good thread about the money side, but the real issue is where the Uranium has been going outside the US.

Here is my thread on it. Plenty of supporting docs from government sources. It has been shipped to Europe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

They went to MSNBC who kept them for a few shows and then said ummm never mind...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Did you see insults?
Sorry. My apologies. Not to thread drift...

I am in total agreement with you about evidence. I am glad to see sealed indictments. I am also here to say that everyone and anyone involved should be charged and tried. I just get the feeling that the public will never get the evidence. Just like when HRC's emails weren't "classified."

Oh wait. Yes. They were.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I love my Kurig too. I used to throw coffee down the drain every morning. Now it's one cup at a time.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They don't steal it. They are paid that money. Someone thinks they're worth it obviously.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I don't need to get a feeling about anything. I just follow the evidence. Speculation leads to getting your hopes up. Getting your hopes up stands in the way of admitting wrongness. So I'm not going to do it. As it stands Hillary Clinton is 100% innocent of an illegal wrong doing in the Uranium One deal no matter how much anyone wants to disagree (it's why Sessions won't be opening an investigation into it). Some REALLY juicy piece of evidence needs to drop for that narrative to change.

You can pray that such evidence exists and will at some point be forthcoming, but I'm not holding my breath. It doesn't change my day any if Hillary Clinton goes to jail or not. She isn't the President and lost the election, so she stopped mattering to me a year ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I purchased a plastic refillable K-Cup. I buy coffee in cans or vacuum pack and fill the K-Cup with it. I'm responsible with recycling. The guy who drives the truck to pick up the recycling says we recycle more than anyone in his route.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's best not to defend your actions from what Neo says. Just some friendly advice.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Lol I literally drink with Shepard Smiths producer, Mark Hiner. He tells me all kinds of stories about working there. As to Mark's input, he sees Shepard smith as being more of a centrist even slightly liberal outlier at Fox News. Fun guy. a reply to: abago71

edit on 15-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well some of them have a!ready been used to issue arrest warrants for three of trumps associates. The rest we can only surmise based on the reputation of Mueller and how he is known to work a case. Do you think he's working this case and coming up empty handed?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There is no proof. No one will ever see it because the whole thing is just a distraction. A good one I'll grant that. Got everybody talking. But they are only talking about how it's a non starter story that has been debunked over and over again. Except for a few delusional very loyal trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They don't steal it. They are paid that money. Someone thinks they're worth it obviously.
With respect, many such speaking engagements are thinly veiled bribery.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

How is shep wrong...

You claim he is naive when he did a very fact base analysis of the affair..

So.....

I’ve been saying forever that Sessions would likely be opening himself up to prosecution if he pushed charges that everyone knew were fake...

Plus I bet trumps stupid @$$ has run around the White House in his boxers screaming “find something on hillary!! Anything on hillary!!”

Making sure there are dozens of witnesses to testify or is a witch hunt..

I think what he meant was the state department makes deals with other agencies to get their agenda through. The 7th floor where sec of state works had a staff whos only job is to negotiate with everyone to get something they want done. For example they need to get something shipped they could contat the airforce and make a deal. Or theyneed something from the FBi they could offer to raise the number of foreign agents allowed . If the 7th floor wants something they find a way to get it done.

Now there doesnt apear to be an effort by state but we dont know that for sure. But realize the secretary of states job is they advise the President and leads the country in foreign policy issues.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Regardless of who's affiliated with these decisions, we should be concerned about all corporate purchases that foreign countries are making here in the United States.

Below is a link to reports from the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States as well as a link to the most recent report.

First of all, the data tables show that China made 74 purchases of U.S. Corporations out of the 387 that were made between 2013 -2015.

Out of those purchases, 5 of them were placed in the category of "critical technologies", which includes the areas of research, development and production of such.

During this same time frame, Russia purchased two U.S. corporations that were placed in the "critical technologies" category. There were another two purchased back in 2010.

I'm sure the Committee has every excuse in the world why this shouldn't be considered a national security threat, but we're also talking about the same government who thinks it's possible to negotiate with Iran and peace between Israel and "Palestinians" in the Middle East.

www.treasury.gov...(report%20period%20CY %202015).pdf

www.treasury.gov...

Let me tell you something from my own personal experiences. When you're dealing with people that have money and power, they don't think straight. They don't even think about the far reaching implications that corruption could possibly have on their lives while they are committing it. All they think about is how much money can be made and they could care less about their own security, much less others. This is the God's honest truth!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I loved my Keurig while it lasted. The pods are way overpriced. We used a reusable filter.
When it died, I replaced it with a ninja coffee bar.

I would like to say the ugly truth but in reality I’m not sure. It’s hard to say in all honesty.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I can’t speak for the other 2 but I am just totally against propaganda.. from either side..

I pop in and point it out when those on the left do any of the following as well..

ANY post , from either side where they point to the actions of one individual, and pretend they speak for a large group of people, IS PROPAGANDA..

Any post that uses a slippery slip argument that doesn’t even contain the same variables.. is propaganda..

I have no problem with people saying Hillary Clinton is corrupt.. I kinda assume all politicians are..

I however have a major problem with people pretending as if it is not that the system that is institutionally corrupt.. it is Hillary Clinton that is uniquely corrupt in a decent ssystem..

When I am diagnosising a topic, I go and watch both sides stories, and from there try and decide who’s story uses the least logical fallacies and makes the most sense..

Imho it is almost never the case that it is the Fox News crowd who is being the most honest.

Hell, all of present day conservatism is based on slippery slope arguments and other logical fallacies.. aka things that sound good and mean nothing..

As far as the left wing sites go, I assume they know they are playing to a more intellectual crowd that will see through that same brand of propaganda..

So instead they pull on the heart strings and make an often inaccurate argument, but not one that is based on literally nothing..

The lefts conspiracies almost always have a clear “benefit trail” to follow.. someone who is involved and personally profits from whatever conspiracy..

Left wing conspiracies are :

A) bush either orcastrate for propagandized 911 to give haliburton the rebuild contract in Iraq (and sometimes Afghanistan)..

B) Trump colluded with the Russians to trade the DNC staff Emails, for dropping sanctions and staying out of ukraine..

C) big oil companies are paying off a handful of scientists to discredit global warming..

All are relatively logistically easy (except staging 911, but jut propagandizing it would be super easy)..

All have a person involved who personally profits from it, and none really require a psychopath to do it.. just your average blood thirsty buisnessman..

Now compare that to the rightwing conspiracies, that almost never have a benefit trail and almost always require a mustache twirling villian and/or satanic worship lol...

A) the democrats are comming to get your guns!! (Who is getting rich off that exactly??)

B) Shiria law is comming to America!

C) obama is a secret Muslim Plante intentionally trying to destroy America..

D) 90% of the worlds scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fabricate climate change..

E) all the WORLDS media sources , unions, teachers, college professors, universities, intellectuals, scientists, exc are all in a vast conspiracy to make the GOP look bad and discredit Jesus!!

Every single one of those cost more to orcastrate than any potential payday that would come from them being successful..

They all are based around intangible bad guys that no one can even point to or produce evidence agaist..

It’s always some obscure villian that must be searched out that runs the deep state.. not a real life human being who has hopes dreams and desires..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Trying to shuffle my elderly mother between doctors appointments nd b active in the thread. Sorry.
edit on 15-11-2017 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2017 by abago71 because: Sent on accident.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Fair enough, but if you were the CEO of Uranium 1. Clinton is not who you pay off..

You pay off the 9 people on the panel who provide the unanimous approval you will need..

I always put myself in the offenders position..

If I wanted to pull “X” off . What is the best way for me to scene it out????

If I can think of a better, cheaper and less risky way to accomplish the same thing... and I just went to community college.. then I assume their experienced, Ivy League educated think tank could as well..

If your getting paid 400k for giving a BS speech and because of a seriously corrupt system it is legal for you to insider trade and pay for play. Why exactly are you risking it all to oil off some convoluted scheme to hurt America?!!

ALSO , I THINK MORE IMPORTANTLY!!!

We know for sure the same people pushing this the most (Sean hannity types) have ATLEAT been lying about the nature of the deal in the first place..

Acting as if hillary herself approved it , that the uranium went to russia and all the other variables surrounding the case..

So are they really good sources the parts we don’t know?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join