It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepherd Smith debunks his network’s Hillary Clinton ‘scandal’ story, infuriates viewers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The same guy who had been donating to the Clinton Foundation for years.. donated to someone without the power to effect the deal in question....

How y’all can’t see trump has just done the laziest example of “I know you are but what am I” I have no idea..

It is basiclly his only retort..

Trump colluded with the Russians!

Trumps answer “ nah uh! The clintons did..”

Marco says trump has tiny hands, alluding to his private parts..

Trump says: “nah Uh! Marco has a little penis..”

It’s not even a good deflection.. its lazy as possible..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

No worries. Just trying to help.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It's absolutely shocking that a news network would have people with different opinions and beliefs.

I am overwhelmed.

Stunned.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I saw that..

I hate to brag, but I just have a stellar track record on predictions..

I said weeks ago that Sessions would be opening himself up to prosecution if he filed papers without any evidence and it was an obvious witch hunt..

And trump has shown he will not back up his people when they get caught lying for him.. so no way Sessions is willing to risk it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's absolutely shocking that a news network would have people with different opinions and beliefs.

I am overwhelmed.

Stunned.

I'm shocked that Fox News reported reality without him being an obvious heel to take down with the scripted partisan line.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yall can whine about Trump all day long.

Still doesn't change the FACT that right now for YEARS There is American uranium sitting on top of RUSSIAN ICBM's and team Clinton built that.
edit on 15-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The same guy who had been donating to the Clinton Foundation for years.. donated to someone without the power to effect the deal in question....

You're confused. Frank Giustra, who had been donating to the Clinton Foundation for years, isn't the same person as the Chairman of Uranium One. The Chairman was a new contributor that Hillary Clinton failed to report, as stated in the link.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Donated to someone who wasn’t even involved in the approval process...

She is not who you would pay off...

Did you watch the video??

Shep explains the approval process and hillary wasn’t even in the chain of command for that..

Literally the only proof of wrong doing is that this guy donated..

Good luck with hat..

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining mogul and major Clinton Foundation donor, led a group of investors in an enterprise called Uranium One. On June 8, 2010, Rosatom, the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation, announced plans to purchase a 51.4 percent stake in the Canadian company, whose international assets included some 20 percent of America’s uranium capacity. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

It could have been edited even further to read "Fox Viewers Kill Messenger"

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nope. Complete and utter bull#. Debunked over and over. Some folks are just plum thick headed and won't ever admit they've been fooled.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Donated to someone who wasn’t even involved in the approval process...

She is not who you would pay off...

Did you watch the video??

Shep explains the approval process and hillary wasn’t even in the chain of command for that..

Obviously, you're confused about that too...

Because uranium is considered an asset with national security implications, the 2010 sale to Rosatom was subject to approval by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, an intragovernmental agency that includes input from the Departments of State, Treasury, Justice, Energy, Defense, Commerce and Homeland Security, as well as the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative.

Hillary was the Secretary of State which represented the "Department of State".

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No he didn't watch the video. No one ever watches the videos posted by the other side.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I get the sarcasm.

I didn't intend this to be about Sheppard Smith's opinions and beliefs. I was questioning if WaPo was emphasizing a betrayal of Fox News viewers as the end of the article implies, IMO.

Smith has deviated from the Fox and Trump line before, to the point that his Fox colleague Sean Hannity accused him of being “anti-Trump.”

Tuesday night, Twitter was brimming with outrage from people who appeared to share Hannity’s view.

The sense of betrayal among some was similar to sentiments expressed Wednesday about Fox’s Sean Hannity after he stopped defending Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore and gave him 24 hours to explain what Hannity called “inconsistencies” in his responses to accusations of sexual misconduct with teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

She had a proxy sign off on it she didn't even sign it and what about all those other agencies? It's bull that the right is so desperately, so very very desperately, trying to get people to buy because it distracts from trumps troubles with Russia and what the special counsel is discovering in his investigation.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Betrayal implies a breach of trust. A broken contract, a broken promise.

Networks that cater to the ideological bend of their viewers at the sacrifice of the truth are doomed to failure.

But that's the way of the world now.

People would rather hear a lie that conforms to their belief than the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This is the story, all of trumps supporters on ATS bring up. I had already fact checked the story on POLIFACT, and knew it was not true, to the degree trumpkins were saying it was. Now we have FOX news reporting it, and STILL they beat the poor DEAD HORSE. Just like someone brought up Obama and his birth certificate here yesterday...Another dead horse that was proven WRONG.

Come one alt right, stop trying to point the finger at everyone else, and own the fact that you elected a turd.

edit on 15-11-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I believe that it is about feelings of betrayal to Trump. He called for an investigation into U1, the president. It's just another conspiracy that will cost millions of dollars.

I read the article. It was a Canadian company. The uranium can't be exported out of US.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Ah, but it was.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
this isn't dissimilar to how quick other cult members turn against anyone who even thinks about challenging their status quo.

Shepherd is suddenly an idiot for thinking for himself and taking a step back.

what a farce this country has turned into

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join