It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Tweet Tonight From Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jet lag? The man never sleeps, if you were to judge from his twitter account. He tweets at all hours of the day and night.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Fair enough. As long as everyone can play by the same rules.

I'm just curious. Just how long is "the Republicans'" obsession with Hillary going to last? I mean she did lose and the Republicans are the only ones that keep bringing her name up in discussions. She lost. She won't be president. There should come a point in your life that you should accept this and move on.

Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

Fair enough. As long as everyone can play by the same rules.

I'm just curious. Just how long is "the Republicans'" obsession with Hillary going to last? I mean she did lose and the Republicans are the only ones that keep bringing her name up in discussions. She lost. She won't be president. There should come a point in your life that you should accept this and move on.

Asking for a friend.

Obama's blame game with Bush lasted for 7+ years.

Let's say we can let Hillary off the hook when she is either behind bars or a total invalid.

Except if Chelsea Clinton decides to put her hat in the ring.... then it's all off.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Well in Obama's defense Bush was actually president before him. Hillary is officially a nobody as of a year ago... In the words of Elsa "Let it go. Let it go..."

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly while this cabal of Trump supporters try to tell everyone he is bigly smarter than anyone is giving him credit for.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

I'm just curious. Just how long is "the Republicans'" obsession with Hillary going to last? I mean she did lose and the Republicans are the only ones that keep bringing her name up in discussions

She lost. She won't be president

I'm not a republican and didn't vote for neither Hillary or Trump and actually felt Bernie was the better candidate.

Having said that. The thing about Hillary is not really about her candidacy ,but rather her being the poster child for corruption and everything wrong with politics in America. Seeing her getting prosecuted or held somewhat accountable for her BS would restore my faith in the American political system. As of right now I have zilch faith in the system ( Right or Left) its lobbyist owned.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I've heard it said that obsessive addiction towards another person borders on that whole stalker-love-attraction thing...

Um, ew ?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well in Obama's defense Bush was actually president before him. Hillary is officially a nobody as of a year ago... In the words of Elsa "Let it go. Let it go..."

So she never was the Secretary of State?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Mmm...sorry to interrupt your divisive twaddle, but that twat is dead...Just informing...

Oh sh!t...I didn't mean Hillary...The tweet is dead...English is so embarrassing...
edit on 2017 by JedemDasSeine because: my bad

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes she was, so what? The conservatives need to find other distractions than Obama and Hillary. Nobody cares about them anymore; he's gone, she lost, and only have relevance in the obsessed right wingers.

It's all about Roy Moore now...try and keep up!
edit on 15-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your posts are either 5-star quality, or 1-star quality. This thread is 1-star. President Trump is suffering from jet lag. He had just landed after a 12 hour flight.

Did you fly with the President? You seem to be awfully alert for 2:20am Eastern Time.

Another possibility is that the saboteur working at Twitter is still screwing with his account.

That's some serious jet lag. Hopefully, he won't do anything else stupid because he's tired.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm just curious. Just how long is "the Republicans'" obsession with Hillary going to last?
I am starting to wonder if Miss Hillary may have a part 2 to "What Happened" ...It might give her a chance to address Donnas book and clear the confusion up . But I am not really sure her first book sold well to obsessed Republicans .I have noticed a few progressive liberals that mention it .I think Donnas book did better with those that felt the Bern .

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yes she was, so what? The conservatives need to find other distractions than Obama and Hillary. Nobody cares about them anymore; he's gone, she lost, and only have relevance in the obsessed right wingers.

There are still ill-gotten gains in the Clinton Foundation treasury.
You don't care about her any more, because she lost.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I never cared about the Clinton family ever. I'm not a democrat, never have been... Enjoy your obsession but don't forget to wash your hands afterwards.

I love Trumps tweets.....twitter.com...
edit on 15-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I never cared about the Clinton family ever. I'm not a democrat.... Enjoy your obsession but don't forget to wash your hands afterwards.

I love Trumps tweets.....twitter.com...

I just think it is wrong to use elected and appointed government positions to milk people for money in pay to play scams, that's all.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

ante, it is certainly odd. Some have speculated it even has to do with the Q-Anon stuff, although the connection is flimsy admittedly.

Regardless, it is an interesting mistake. Why wouldn't he simply delete it and post the correct version?

Thanks for sharing though

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You couldn’t be more wrong.

As much as you want to think it, I don’t watch or listen to your media..

I’d prefer Trump through the filter of a Whitehouse spokesperson.

There’d be less of those non stop pointless tweets and more (but less of) poignant messages.

Unlike a paid for politician like a Clinton for example, who has powerful and wealthy backers in far off lands so that they can snub the people, Trump gets his power from the people so his intimate connection with them is hated by the globalist forces who have been kept out of power by the people.

His tweets are never going to stop, that is like asking Clinton not to take money from powerful Saudi Princes.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

thestormhasarrived

+++
++
+

Not looking good and more credibility towards a LARP.

1. That was some numerology type Ninja$h1t in order to get to the "The Storm has arrived"

2. I believe trump deleted that tweet and is no longer on his twatter feed. This leads to suggest he had a brain F@rt as many expected versus this being some coded tweet.

edit on 511130America/ChicagoWed, 15 Nov 2017 12:51:04 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ummm.. Ya. I'll believe it when I see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join