It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Tweet Tonight From Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gemwolf

The weird thing is he was in Japan when the shooting occurred. On Nov 5th. Could the tweet have been in some limbo since then and just delivered so to speak after he was back in our air space (Twitterverse)?
Please don't chop my archaic little un-tech savvy head off if this is impossible.

IMO? It's not impossible. But it is unheard of.
To stretch the probabilities, we could say that he started the Tweet on a device and never sent it, opened the device after two weeks and sent the last Tweet he was busy with on that device he didn't use for 2 weeks...
Or maybe he intended to Tweet about the California shooting - but then there's the issue of his sincerity if he's just going to copy and paste the same Tweet every time there's a shooting?

It does however remind me of the "Sweden incident" Trump referred to, despite the constant negative press cofveve.

And again we remember the tragic loss of life during Kellyanne Conway's Bowling Green massacre.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Well that's just silly. Milk has nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Oh my...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Except there were two tweets. So two tweets stayed in his phone from ten days ago?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Except there were two tweets. So two tweets stayed in his phone from ten days ago?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Please don't come at me with logic and questions. I was really trying to reach and give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Your cooperation in this matter will be appreciated... Further use of common sense will corner me, and all I'll have to resort to name-calling and "but Hillary/Obama" distraction.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is what happens when your president has progressive dementia.

I would expect a lot more of this, it’s not the first time he has said something like this and it won’t be the last

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Trump is Jacob Two Two ?

Either that or his body double is in a different universe that lags ten days behind ours.

And if that's the case, then those two nitwits need to get their dang poop in a group so they don't make this kind of amateur mistake ever again.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You'll have to forgive me if I happen to think that the President shouldn't just tweet from the hip, half-asleep or whatever his problem was.
I guess if you were a dictator and he was your pleb you might have a point . We could go into how no one is perfect but that might bring into question your ability to judge correctly and we wouldn't or shouldn't do that . His biggest problem seems to be that a large group of people wanted him to be their president ... They didn't base that decision on how he tweeted ,the colour of his hair or the size of his hands ...or did they +++

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is about a tweet?

SMDH you people need some new topics.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This is what happens when your president has progressive dementia.

KEYWORD: Progressive.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He retweeted his own tweet and the haters got trolled.

So much winning.
why? Why did he retweet something that happened almost two week ago?

Because he realized that ATS was running low on bullsh!t anti-Trump threads.
So he figured he would help you guys out with your delusions.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Ironic series of questions, considering the alternative could barely walk up stairs, could hardly finish a sentence without coughing, and literally had to be dragged into the Scooby van after a warm September day.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ironic series of questions, considering the alternative could barely walk up stairs, could hardly finish a sentence without coughing, and literally had to be dragged into the Scooby van after a warm September day.

You forgot about the huge green luuuugies that she would spit into her glass at the podium.

And having seizures when she had to answer reporters questions.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: intrptr

Interesting is it not, that a President who was supposed to be representing the "small government, deliver the mail and stay out of my face" crowd, seems so invested in chucking federal resources at things.

Thats how they infiltrate and get control of states internal affairs, supplanting their autonomy. It always begins with money, call it Federal Subsidies, develops into national agencies that investigate serious crime, leading to the nationalization of all state and localpolice to a federal level.

Then we have the finished product, a Totalitarian State.

As we see the process is gradual, infringing, encroaching. This is what the Union of autonomous states under the constitution was designed to guard against. In the times of the Colonies the Kings men from England behaved this way, setting up foreign occupations in fledgling colonies, oppressing people , treading on their rights.

These Federal agencies are exactly akin to that foreign occupational power.

Trump was reminding us (in this time of sorrow behind a heinous crime in Texas) how its good that God and the FBI showed up. A woeful representation of that other high crime from the past, a union of church and state, i.e., God and King.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

edit on 11/15/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

edit on 11/15/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Wow, this thread is about a tweet?

Yep a tweet.

The world waits with baited breathe for it's outcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So I said

originally posted by: Gemwolf
Further use of common sense will corner me, and all I'll have to resort to name-calling and "but Hillary/Obama" distraction.

And then he said

originally posted by: loam

And then he said

originally posted by: butcherguy
You forgot about the huge green luuuugies that she would spit into her glass at the podium.

And having seizures when she had to answer reporters questions.

So do I win a prize or something?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Nope.
And I'll keep bashing Hillary because I think she needs to be bashed.

And you will notice that I bashed her.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join